Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Painful Menses. Please Help! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Painful Menses. Please Help! (25737 Views)

Menses Reoccurrence / HESHOUTANG PRODUCTS- Curative Natural Herbal For Infertility,irregular Menses, S / Say Goodbye To Unstable Menses,hormonal Imbalance,fibroid And Vaginal Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Mbbscentric(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
OP
God's power will heal you.

Things a bit tight with me, I would be glad if anyone will help me out with anything. I am to the wall already
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by darlenese(f): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Get married and have kids that's the permanent cure

5 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by AMAUCHESKY(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Keep wondering how police officer wearing face was able to be shouting UGM and also been videoed closely
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Timoleon(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pele o. Wa pain killer to yii ko ma lo lo bee.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Amotolongbo(f): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dysmenorrhea is a common thing. You can use Diclofenac (anagelsic).

2 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Sotland: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
Get a very good detox tea and detoxify your system when getting closer to your next menstrual period.. It helps

Lollittaa:
As far as I could remember, I've always had very painful menstruation. To a point that it affects my ability to work or be productive.
Painkillers hardly work, so it's about 4-7 days of Pre menstrual cramps +5 day period of agony. Almost two weeks every month. Sometimes I fall sick during or after my period.
I talked to my doctor. I was thinking family planning pills might pause my periods for sometime. But he said no they don't. He advised I be taking painkillers prior to my period and I have ulcer.

I'm tired. NL doctors, what can I do?
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Echoban: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2021
See a gynaecologist. Doctors that specializes in female reproductive tracts.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Leun: 9:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:
As far as I could remember, I've always had very painful menstruation. To a point that it affects my ability to work or be productive.
Painkillers hardly work, so it's about 4-7 days of Pre menstrual cramps +5 day period of agony. Almost two weeks every month. Sometimes I fall sick during or after my period.
I talked to my doctor. I was thinking family planning pills might pause my periods for sometime. But he said no they don't. He advised I be taking painkillers prior to my period and I have ulcer.

Take turmeric, grind and drink warm, better still buy pure camomile tea and take without any thing.

5 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nyascobar1414: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Eyaa... The lord is your strength.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by galantjoe(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Pregnancy will stop painful menses during and after.

Test and see

2 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Jii95: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

Just drink Igboya and thank me later
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Midas01: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
You may have endometriosis.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Echoban: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
Sotland:
Get a very good detox tea and detoxify your system when getting closer to your next menstrual period.. It helps

All this concotion people self. Small thing una don shout detoxify as if it's something special aside mixture of fruit, antibiotics, vitamin C wey una go chook inside bottle dey sell. Fiam detoxify. grin

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Kobojunkie: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bodmum:
if you are having regular sex, your issue Will be flowing smoothly. Disagree?
This is a myth that should have died with the introduction of the internet but I see that even with the source of knowledge in the palm of their hands, Nigeria youths continue to languish in ignorance. undecided

19 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by joyd200: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Check out Celebrex 200mg by Pfizer
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by offset67(m): 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:
I talked to my doctor. I was thinking family planning pills might pause my periods for sometime. But he said no they don't. He advised I be taking painkillers prior to my period and I have ulcer.you should visit a vagaincologist

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Echoban: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

Is the bleeding much than as usual?? Estimate in How many pad do u use per day during ur menses?
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by femi4: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

Be having sex regularly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Spain007(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
This is caused by lack of dick.... tongue
Your womb needs to be shifted by a good dick...

Womb shifter... Weldon

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by AyeMoJuba: 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

Take ginger 3 days to your period...it'll stop the pains

2 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by luuvlly: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

See a gynecologist
Have you had a scan done to check for fibroid, cyst and the likes?
I know how it feels
It's well with you

2 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Nickyblithe: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
Drink a lot of warm/hot water before and during your period. It helps to reduce pains. I tried it and it helped really fast.
Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Midas01: 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2021
I hate it too....
PrimadonnaO:
So sorry, Lolitta.

Just see a gynaecologist as has been suggested.

Am I the only one who hates the word "menses?"

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Alhajiemeritus: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

Refrain from sugar 2 weeks to the start of your menstruation. Anything with sugar at all.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by chibuchibu: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
U need to do pelvic ultrasound but youneed to see a gynecologist first.

1 Like

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by micflo28(m): 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nairaland guys and stupidity. I can only imagine the seriousness they will use to approach this issue if it were to be their sisters. OP go and see a gynaecologist if the pain is going beyond extreme. I have see a lady that ran mad from an excruciatingly painful menses. Consult a professional for advice and leave this keyboard babies with their unseriousness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by highyork007: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

First of all, I am sorry to read that you have to go thru pains. It could be endometriosis or just pain due the shedding of your endometrial layer of the uterus. The pain results from the increase in prostaglandins. Anyways, to address your pain what you need to do is find a place where they sell Ibuprofen or Advil. Take 4 tablets. Each tablet is 200mg, making it 800mg. Most of these medicines now in Nigeria are fake. Take now and always take a day before menstrual pain starts each month or when the first hint of menstrual pain arises. I hope it helps.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by luuvlly: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Midas01:
You may have endometriosis.
What my mind dey tell me. But dt disease no be good news to tell someone

3 Likes

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by Ngozioma(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2021
Hmmmmm! I hate to see menstruation, it's a turn off, it makes me wanna vomit whenever i see menses undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by DoggoneDogg: 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
[s]
Davash222:

My gender, this no be sex matter. Let's stay sideline and learn from the vagina gender.

Shalom.
[/s]

You are a small boy. Regular sex reduces menstrual cramps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painful Menses. Please Help! by AutoChick4U(f): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

hmm. I don't have irregular periods. They're almost always on time. And I don't bleed heavily. But the pain, my God!
Times the pain by 4 and you'll get labour pains. Try drinking hot water

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Government Shares 3 Million Face Masks To Residents / Eleyi Ni Awon Asiri Ewe Ati Egbo / Can I Still Grow Taller At 21?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.