Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. (1140 Views)

After A Ghastly Accident, How Can I Fix Or Repair This Car(pictures) / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Pls Is This Car Restorable And What Are Likely Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by stacyadams: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
It goes off in motion ,rewire will bind wire to fuse and car will start , after a distance it will go off again,,I slept on the road saturday and Sunday ayam tired
Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by alphabbey1(m): 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
Car model ?
Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by stacyadams: 1:10am On Nov 02, 2021
alphabbey1:
Car model ?
matrix 05sir
Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by chuks1137(m): 8:19am On Nov 02, 2021
That particular fuse, is shorting to ground, trace the short first before replacing fuse...
Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by Autogduru411: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
stacyadams:
It goes off in motion ,rewire will bind wire to fuse and car will start , after a distance it will go off again,,I slept on the road saturday and Sunday ayam tired

I'll advice you change your fuse box completely.
Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by stacyadams: 10:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Autogduru411:

oh okay thanks a lot
Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by autologic: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2021
Autogduru411:

Bad advice

3 Likes

Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by autologic: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2021
chuks1137:
That particular fuse, is shorting to ground, trace the short first before replacing fuse...
True
Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by Conner44: 7:36am On Nov 03, 2021
I once had this issue. I changed my entire fuse box and it solved it.

1 Like

Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by stacyadams: 5:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Conner44:
I once had this issue. I changed my entire fuse box and it solved it.
oh okay am gonna try that.
Matrix,?
Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by Conner44: 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
No it’s a Honda but it’s still the same Japanese stuff.

Testing fuses one by one will be time consuming to the electrician and mistakes might crop up. Plus the workmanship will be less to change out the fuse box as a whole.

Just buy a tokumbo fuse box and let him cut and join wires daszall
Re: What Could B Tha Problem Of This Car.. by sultaan(m): 10:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
A whole bunch of uninformed advice, no one ever asked if there was a DTC code checked first.
What was done before the problem started

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Street Thieves Empties Man's Car Parked At Night, Engine Removed (video) / .... / Nigerian Monarch Becomes First Black Person To Buy 2014 Bentley In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.