Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering (97530 Views)

NDLEA Questions Obi Cubana Over Alleged Drug Links / EFCC Declares Maxwell Chizi Odum wanted For Alleged Money Laundering (pix) / Ibrah, Ghanaian Yahoo Boy Arrested For Money Laundering - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by yunafa(f): 5:29am On Nov 02, 2021
Simplicity is the best form of sophistication. Class is innate and effortless. If you know, you know...peace out.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by isaiah332: 5:30am On Nov 02, 2021
Effc just wan collect money na their way
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Vadese1: 5:35am On Nov 02, 2021
You don't even have respect. A man was invited for tax fraud which might just be a mere allegations, you are opening your month to abuse such a wonderful person. God help you from your
dark enviouss life

BABANGBALI:
Not surprised at all. The idiot attracted unnecessary attention to himself

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by zedegit: 5:47am On Nov 02, 2021
ProudBoy:

https://homelandnewsng.com/other-news/breaking-efcc-arrests-obi-cuban

It remains Chief Cubana, E money and Zubby Michael.

They learnt nothing from Hushpuppi.

Nobody that suffered to make money would Dole out money like that. I think Malama or associates of Buhari must be behind this though.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by deherdsman: 5:49am On Nov 02, 2021
fingers crossed
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Prince001(m): 5:49am On Nov 02, 2021
Officialgarri:
He will sleep in his bedroom tonight, I am sure of that.
But I trust this thread to be filled with tribal bashing.
Don't say that my friend. Just pray that God should open miracle doors for you. E go just be like ritual money.

The guy is asking legitimate question! Do u think Obi Cubana can do what he does in Nigeria in western country without scrutiny?
Our problem in Naija is selfish interest! Which miracle doors are without hardworking unless those doors are illegitimate!!!!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by lichocho(m): 5:52am On Nov 02, 2021
Profayo:
E don happen.
But if someone talk, them dey talk say na hate.
The only people I know that spends the money the way he spends are politicians and G-boys.
Not even super rich people like Dangote, Otedolas or footballers.
were u see am spend money..just list dem
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:56am On Nov 02, 2021
godofuck231:
What bubu and his men don’t know is that these sort of men have the money to impeach or kick them out of office , a young man with a gun is powerful , a young man with affluence can buy power

Lol That’s not true sir. Yea I know Cubana is rich but what do you mean by impeach or kick them out of office ??. Buhari has silenced and dealt with more powerful and wealthy men since he became President, go check for the records. By the way, I’m not a fan of Bubu tho.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by bakila: 5:56am On Nov 02, 2021
mamagee3:
Lmao...another disgraced criminal after Hushpuppi.

Ned Nwoko is next! grin

That one has no verifiable means of income...Billionaire with no verifiable business track record
The fees from excess debt refund by foreign governments and banks is enough.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by lichocho(m): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Ayo2004:
Watch how they come out to defend him grin

How person go just wake up one day dey see money to build numerous hotels,clubs and bars without any background
na joke u de joke abi u serious for dis question wey u ask..I wan kn before I answer u
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by smasher1(m): 5:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Commentor: 5:58am On Nov 02, 2021
godofuck231:
be very afraid of young generations who have access to money or wealth , when power and influence combined with money ? You will have to make a run for it , there no kidding here it basic political economics, when you have money like dangote you will touch a little of politics to keep the money safe

TFOH.
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Hydroxide(m): 5:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Was he arrested or he was invited? Make Una dey use English properly sometimes
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by smasher1(m): 6:00am On Nov 02, 2021
Profayo:
E don happen.
But if someone talk, them dey talk say na hate.
The only people I know that spends the money the way he spends are politicians and G-boys.
Not even super rich people like Dangote, Otedolas or footballers.

Correct
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Mozegee: 6:07am On Nov 02, 2021
Pure truth.
Dailymice:
If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented. Look at Abba Kyari - a whole FBI indicted him, but EFCC was in Buhari's toilet leaking his poo, now Jealous Northerners led by Malaweed have decided to remember him cause he is a southerner and even worse an Igbo man

The Igbos in their righteous minds will continue to punish the north by sharing its wealth amongst brothers while developing ourselves in science, tech, education, and general infrasturcture.

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Teymanhenry(f): 6:09am On Nov 02, 2021
When you lavish such wealth publicly it'll definitely call the attention of the EFCC. Obi Cubans knows this. But if he is clean, there is no need to worry, he would go free.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by philus66(m): 6:13am On Nov 02, 2021
ProudBoy:

https://homelandnewsng.com/other-news/breaking-efcc-arrests-obi-cuban
I know a lot of people have been waiting for this day to come, but let's not be hasty in decisions..
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by papin190: 6:17am On Nov 02, 2021
EFFC is the Crime Boss by giving all these criminals a facelift and making them more popular with no evidence to prosecute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Naajjii: 6:20am On Nov 02, 2021
Dailymice:
If a Southerner rises, he MUST be stopped by a Northerner. The hate the North has generated towards Obi Cubana following his MASSIVE Wins is unprecedented. Look at Abba Kyari - a whole FBI indicted him, but EFCC was in Buhari's toilet leaking his poo, now Jealous Northerners led by Malaweed have decided to remember him cause he is a southerner and even worse an Igbo man

The Igbos in their righteous minds will continue to punish the north by sharing its wealth amongst brothers while developing ourselves in science, tech, education, and general infrasturcture.

Nyamiri go sit down one side. Who cares about Obi cubana here in the north. Average northerner don't know who he is, what is it about him that is envious? Your obsession with the north is the reason you people will remain slave forever. In the north we don't ,care or complain about you people all we do is to do our thing . But you in the south all you do is to complain, react and cry about how the north is dominating you? Are you not ashamed of yourselves with this inferiority complex? Why can't you focus and do your thing so that the north will complain and cry? You claim you are educated and exposed more than the north but look at how the less educated north is controlling you. Who your so called fake education or exposure helpgrin grin. Una never seen anything. cool
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Thebraveman: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2021
I no they will come after him but dude is just too loud abeg
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by zadokchidi: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2021
Dailymice:

.. chukwu gozie gi

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by naikeboy(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2021
Pure ethnic profiling Nigeria is a disaster of a country indeed.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Naajjii: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2021
naikeboy:
Pure ethnic profiling Nigeria is a disaster of a country indeed.
Yahoo yahoo boy spotted
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Poiu11: 6:33am On Nov 02, 2021
tongue
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Blackdisciple(m): 6:34am On Nov 02, 2021
I knew they would come, they never know who to go after or when and when not to....
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by ozoebuka1(m): 6:35am On Nov 02, 2021
Commentor:

Ashamed of what?

Why are you quick to defend criminality because it is of your tribesmen?

Nonsense.
I'm not defending criminality I'm fighting injustice. Any sensible and unbiased individual will reason in the same line with me.

I wonder how your likes don't see selective fights of corruption in this present administration

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by daddytime(m): 6:36am On Nov 02, 2021
mamagee3:
Lmao...another disgraced criminal after Hushpuppi.

Ned Nwoko is next! grin

That one has no verifiable means of income...Billionaire with no verifiable business track record

Are you truly sure you know anything about Ned and Nigeria?

You need to do more reading and research, please.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Handsum64: 6:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Dailymice:

So they should allow criminals to reign freely because of where they are from?
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by CUMIN: 6:40am On Nov 02, 2021
Ayo2004:
Watch how they come out to defend him grin

How person go just wake up one day dey see money to build numerous hotels,clubs and bars without any background

He won bet9ja grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by Awaja(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Vilification uploading
Re: EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering by CUMIN: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2021
fsb:
Its amazing how people decide to view every single issue through the lens of ethnicity and tribalism.

I do hope he is innocent of any charges. If he is guilty then i also hope the law takes its proper course.

Don't PEOPLE, call them by their collective noun IBO. They're extreme tribalist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Man Kissing A Minor In A Video Arrested / Ogun Hotel Where Underage Girls Sleep With Men For N500 And N1,000 / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.