Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,208 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) (101340 Views)

Minnesota Mother Drowns Baby, Sends Gruesome Photo To Boyfriend (Photo) / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by TheWolfen(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2021
That dude is an idi0t I had seen many of his myopic and tribal comments here many times I wonder why the mods let him run his dirty mouth like tap here. Dude has been like this ever since he register here

am4truth:

It's obvious that you lack manner and common sense.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by ElPayaso(m): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2021
cedricksly:
that first sentence is very very wrong and with this Mindset the op can never grow.... People can be truly in love with people to provide them anything they want even in 3days of the relationship, also people die natural death as a result of sickness or other natural cause.... Everything is not ritual, everybody that spoils their partner is not a Ritualist. Let the investigation shows he is guilty before casting your stone..... Shey if na boy die like this after a said brief illness you go consider am ritual

This comment off me... For Bleep sake, what type of income the guy go get that he will provide such for her in two weeks?? Abi you think say 1m Na beans.. I'm sure they are both students ( probably different schools).. iPhone 12pro max and 1m in two weeks and you get mind to come dey type nonsense on love... You no well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Kajaard: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2021
Skmoda360:
She allow herself to be used because no sane person will just buy you that expensive stuff with that kinda money without ulterior motive

Majority of these girls are daft and without morals.

That's how I was driving in Lekki and it was raining so I just gave a lady a lift to the Admiralty way. When she reached where she was to drop off she now asked why I did not ask for her phone number. I told her I have a girlfriend and just wanted to give her a lift. Loose girls everywhere.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by debbydams(f): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2021
Godoverevery:

So collecting money from a guy you know is a fraudster....someone who use different things to rub is body in your presence is what??

Only foolish people accept big gift from someone who doesn't have a legal source of income.

Won't be surprised if ur bf is a yahoo boy.
u nail it bro..date a yahoo boy at your own risk, because sooner or later u will end up bn used..
We have three types of yahoo boys
1st.. this set hit little money like 15k ,5k 10, by luck
Second set..they do normal ritual without using human parts or blood, they can't get more than 100k, 200k downward.
Third set...they hit millions, buy cars, build houses, wear expensive wears, these people used human parts,blood, ladies panties, some ladies womb, some of their victims don't die, they are walking corpse, if any unfortunate man sleep with their victims, they use the man too..alot of things are happening lately I mean alot, especially in institution....

Rip to the deceased

9 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Mrbenny001: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:
Now it's her fault for accepting a gift from someone? I think we should do away with this type of mentality. I was in the hospital one day when an elderly woman came for her check up, after everything she was given her bill and her children were just pushing it around them. One young guy from no where just came along for her and cleared everything. Assuming she comes back sick, the guy is now a yahoo boy?
you don't understand..it might not be her fault..but either way she is victim already... taking gifts will certainly not kill but all these these gifts is to lure her... You know it's difficult to take your ground after taking money and gift..money for hand back for ground they say

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2021
One less foolish olosho off the streets. Will vaginarians learn, for where?

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:
Now it's her fault for accepting a gift from someone? I think we should do away with this type of mentality. I was in the hospital one day when an elderly woman came for her check up, after everything she was given her bill and her children were just pushing it around them. One young guy from no where just came along for her and cleared everything. Assuming she comes back sick, the guy is now a yahoo boy?

How many people have you given iPhone 12 and 1 million?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Burna440(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2021
HenryDion:
Everything is not yahoo. What does the autopsy report say?

Thank you for this sane comment

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
For those that posted RIP they are all mad
Wait how exactly do you expect a man who you no be your father or your family to date you for just two weeks and give you all that
I really don't pity most of these Nigerian girls anymore, they deserve whatever they got, since they don't want to listen, I will never waste my pity and RIP on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2021
cedricksly:
that first sentence is very very wrong and with this Mindset the op can never grow.... People can be truly in love with people to provide them anything they want even in 3days of the relationship, also people die natural death as a result of sickness or other natural cause.... Everything is not ritual, everybody that spoils their partner is not a Ritualist. Let the investigation shows he is guilty before casting your stone..... Shey if na boy die like this after a said brief illness you go consider am ritual

So how many of your lovers have you given iPhone 12 and 1 million? Or you’ve never been in love before?

8 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Ogunsay: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2021
When will Nigerian girls learn their lessons? Dey always loved to belong even when dey dont knw d source of ur wealth.
It's a pity dat dat she learnt her lesson dis hard way. It's time for our ladies to realize dat there is no free launch anywhere, value what u are doing God will definitely blessed u wit it.
RIP girl.

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Dicedpineappple(f): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2021
greymiles:
Nigeria my country
Instead of them to take her to the hospital immediately, they will rather conclude she was used and watch her die
And if she’s dead b4 they got there, instead of finding the cause of her death, they’ll just dump her body somewhere and conclude she was used
If Na so oyinbo Dey do, virus like corona go don wipe all of us comot for this earth because someone go just sit down somewhere and say na yahoo boy they make everyone cough and die

No be Nigeria again?
No autopsy, nothing..

Just outright conclusion, condemnation and judgement..

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Kingsean(m): 8:51am On Nov 02, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
For those that posted RIP they are all mad
Wait how exactly do you expect a man who you no be your father or your family to date you for just two weeks and give you all that

I support you
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by kay29000(m): 8:52am On Nov 02, 2021
greymiles:
Nigeria my country
Instead of them to take her to the hospital immediately, they will rather conclude she was used and watch her die
And if she’s dead b4 they got there, instead of finding the cause of her death, they’ll just dump her body somewhere and conclude she was used
If Na so oyinbo Dey do, virus like corona go don wipe all of us comot for this earth because someone go just sit down somewhere and say na yahoo boy they make everyone cough and die

I tire for my country people o. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Godoverevery: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2021
debbydams:
u nail it bro..date a yahoo boy at your own risk, because sooner or later u will end up bn used..
I don't pity this ladies.....infact some even go as far as going to make charms for this guy.

I will make a post soon about these menaces in the south west.....I will be revealing alot.

2 Likes

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by salvation77177: 8:53am On Nov 02, 2021
The wages of sin is death

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Chuksemi(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2021
Nigerians are so brain dead, it’s painful to see.
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Babaken(m): 8:54am On Nov 02, 2021
Na them small girl with big God

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by monsterseed: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2021
for your mind you don talk beta tin abi... na ur kind type no dey learn.
greymiles:
Nigeria my country
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Idamond: 8:55am On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:

can you relate these your trash with the Op own? their is diff b/w paying bills for stranger and buying expensive things for ur gf and still fcking her..

if that woman in the hospital was fck by that guy that's wen we'll justify it..

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Wegood: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2021
Things are happ
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Doncaniboy: 8:56am On Nov 02, 2021
The Truth is that Women get mind. Material things has engulfed their mind so much that they dont think again. Guys do a whole lot of stuffs to get this money. No Need to hurry for this Life. That is y the Tortoise is the wisest of all Animals because the animal gets to his destination without be hurt and it has been proven that of all Mammals, Tortoise lives the Longest of about 300 Years. Guys we will all get there without pains, hurt if we apply the wisdom of God.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Gorillabrain: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2021
very good. they preferred yahoo boy than broke guy. useless Nigerian girls. she'll not rest in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by monsterseed: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2021
you are so daft.... person buy iPhone 12, gave her 1m in the space of 2 weeks! is that not questionable? i no sorry for una gender sha.
chiommy123:
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Alexaonfleek: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2021
Yes,I know the girl was wrong to have followed that kind of person....but please when are we actually going to start holding guys responsible for their actions.....everytime this kind of news comes up,its always 100% the girl's fault.
Please when are we going to start holding guys responsible for the atrocities they commit in the society?
When?

1 Like

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by psalmz(m): 8:57am On Nov 02, 2021
HenryDion:
Everything is not yahoo. What does the autopsy report say?
we are in a place where ritual is very common,so don’t blame them
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Kizzygentle: 8:57am On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:
Just imagine this kind defence.. You girls can never learn.. Its unfortunate that you all are the same.. To get daughter dey fear me olowun. So you are comparing an elderly woman who went for check up with a young girl who wants to be used becuase of free goodies.. Just dey find excuse wey u go use do the same... Don't go and hustle ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by psalmz(m): 8:58am On Nov 02, 2021
Gorillabrain:
very good. they preferred yahoo boy than broke guy. useless Nigerian girls. she'll not rest in peace.
read what u just wrote
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by ufotty2001: 8:59am On Nov 02, 2021
And this kind of girls will go to church and give thanks given
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2021
Oya o , frustrated women haters, food don done .
another women has been murdered , come and pop champagne - oh sorry I forgot majority of you are broke - reason why you are all so frustrated.
Hate for women will kill all of you .
Vultures .
Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by Adakintroy: 9:00am On Nov 02, 2021
In this world teCh yourself decipline.

When we small. If them Give us food for outside my father go look us with one kind eye, we go sorji..no be because we no hungry or get food for huz, but we are being thought self control.

Daniel did not eat the food of the king. Perhaps the more you eat from people's hand the more you sell yourself short or do what does not conform to your own standards or principles. Learn self respect. Women of this day you are just too loose. Self worth matters. You are seeing many are no longer feeling sorry for you anymore. Cus they know you are just too desperate and greedy.

If the story is true. Then don't feel sorry for the dead. They become sacrifice to warn the living. Learn from them and pls shake your finger whemwarning them. It seriouse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omowunmi, Osun Polytechnic Student Died After Visiting Her Boyfriend (Photo) by liver123(m): 9:00am On Nov 02, 2021
chiommy123:
why won't you justify her. Birds of the same feathers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.