Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. (35553 Views)

60,000 Salary Job In A Manufacturing Co. Or 70,000 Contract Job At Stanbic Bank? / 15k Salary Job....life After Graduation Is Hell / Is N65k Salary Job Good Enough In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Dollywood(m): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Emeskhalifa:

Ewooooo which kind work be dat one

Pls take things easy, your life and health is precious and should be your top priority

Exactly, thanks.
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Richdee1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bantu10:
498k monthly before statutory deductions. This is aside ur perdiem which u get every night when you sleep outside your work station.

comes with 15% increase annually

Field: iNGO

NGO is Blood money, can I DM you, need to ask few questions??

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by kokowe(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
I currently earn N12m gross per annum...

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by lookingfly: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
peacebirdone:
55k per day, you would have to remove tax shall. Like 5-10%.
you de abroad abi grin
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Richdee1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
placeofallure:

Perdiems grin can be sweet o

I remember when I worked as a volunteer for one HIV/AIDS NGO, they put us in a beautiful hotel in Enugu, serve tea and sandwiches every morning, then a meal of your choice in the afternoons. They paid perdiem of 10k everyday for 2 weeks. That is aside the main money for the training o. Can't forget Enugu that year.

Now, I earn some 6 figures every month as an instructor. Don't ask me!

Bros you know say we must ask, connect us na
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by lookingfly: 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
$63.

Earning in naira na modern day slavery.
which country you de
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by bouncin04(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
blackpanda:
9million

I tap into this
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by iLearner: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Roma10:
Last month salary just got paid 2day
Your nails be like your salary
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Roma10: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
iLearner:

Your nails be like your salary
Take that as a complement
Argue with your keyboard bro
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Goddys(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Swallowurspit:

250k monthly on rent? You very lucky man. Please where in UK do you get such cheap accommodation cos I thought I was paying cheap @ 450k

It's a shared flat for £300. I was lucky to get one. It goes for £400 here in Edinburg

3 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Tberry01(f): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
33k NYSC

Check my signature
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Stephen0mozzy: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
lakexite:

Help me find job Oga � IT related

find remote jobs on Linkedin and indeed.com
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Arisenews2: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

To leave here no easy oh. When you look at the pay structure outside here you go just endure the risk

Lol.. Exactly what you said back then! Thought you finally left there. No worry, you sure would also get some better offer in a more peaceful and serene place pretty soon.

When I read your comment back then, was in Kano earning 23k monthly. Now, I'm actually in a better place making more than X20 of that monthly. All the best!
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by temi4fash(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Aparche:

To get remote job, you need the following:

1) A skill: what service(s) can you offer?
Example: graphic design, web design/development, UI/UX design, 3D-animation, social media management, data entry, lead generation, copy/content writing, proof reading/editing, transcription, appointment setting, Admin Assistantetc...there are so many services you can render.

If you don't have any skill, I'll advise you to choose one based on your interest & the need for it in the market and learn it.

2) A Laptop: the type you should get depends on the skill...if you're into programming or 3d animation, & maybe graphic design you need a higher grade laptop than if you're into writing.

3)High speed Internet: You can buy a modem, use wifi, etc whatever works for you.

4) Dedicated work space in your home/room: basically comfortable table & chair, so you don't develop back pain.

After getting all these things, you can then do the following:

5) Sign up to Freelance Marketplaces such as Upwork, Fiverr, People Per Hour, Freelancer...there are so many of them.

6) You can focus on any two of these...set up your profile and optimize.
And be truthful while at it...if you're from Nigeria, state that as your Country and use your real name...

7) Start sending proposals on these platforms everyday...send as many as you can, it's a game of numbers.

It won't be easy initially because you're just starting out, but if you're consistent you will get clients.

And most times, if you do a great job for them, they will keep coming back to patronize you...some may even beg ask you to become a permanent team member and offer you a salary.

Also on some of these platforms, you'll see some agencies or businesses advertising for positions... if you apply and get the job, you don get guaranteed long term remote job be that.

7) For payment: Most of these marketplaces have escrow services, which means your client pays money to them, they take their share and give you the rest...you can link your local bank account to receive your funds.
You can open a Payoneer account, you can open a domiciliary account etc...there are so many you can get your money.

Finally, anyone can do remote work... it's not for a special group of people.

Just set your mind on it, and gradually it will start falling into place.

Thanks
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Richdee1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
placeofallure:

Perdiems grin can be sweet o

I remember when I worked as a volunteer for one HIV/AIDS NGO, they put us in a beautiful hotel in Enugu, serve tea and sandwiches every morning, then a meal of your choice in the afternoons. They paid perdiem of 10k everyday for 2 weeks. That is aside the main money for the training o. Can't forget Enugu that year.

Now, I earn some 6 figures every month as an instructor. Don't ask me!
Boss help us out here, you would be saving a lot of lives
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Richdee1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bantu10:

i stay more than 21days in a month in the field and the perdiem is about 10-15k per day. I dont want to say the exact amount else some people can say the iNGO. U know we are against Buhari and his zombies here grin

Can I enter your DM?
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Iamaboonasir(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
#27k + 3k airtime
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by braine(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mercychen:

For the now. I'm not a greedy gurl yuh. cool.

Who knows if that faith can fetch you 2M? 3M?

I just want more for you. grin
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Richdee1(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
ruffneck:

NGOs dey Wella na...I know someone who earns 760k per month

Make una dey talk naa.
Abeg
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
braine:

Who knows if that faith can fetch you 2M? 3M?

I just want more for you. grin

Awwnn.. ok. I claim it. cheesy.

Thanks, dear.
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by hoebamaa(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bantu10:

i stay more than 21days in a month in the field and the perdiem is about 10-15k per day. I dont want to say the exact amount else some people can say the iNGO. U know we are against Buhari and his zombies here grin

Sorry to bother you. How can I be part of this iNGO? Please help a brother.
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by adaleng(f): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
I understand your pain. ASABA hardly pays better salary. You get a job of 50k in Asaba and they say its a good pay angry. I wonder how people survive with such peanut.
i just relocated from Lagos to Asaba, was earning above 100k in Lagos and Asaba here offered me 50k job and everybody is saying its a good pay. Did it for 2month and resigned, real slavery work. The highest pay offer i have gotten from this town is 70k. Asaba needs to step up i swear.

FahBuLous:
I no de PH o, na Asaba

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by MyExpression(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
As a manager, cargo and pax operations supervisor, ticketer Head of Account, facility manager, fleet manager, marketer and administrative staff, workshop coordinator......I earned 64k highest.

Resigned after 4yrs. I have learnt, I have grown, I have become better.

Time to seek more satisfying pursuits.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Bantu10: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Richdee1:

Can I enter your DM?

U re free.
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by adaleng(f): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
wow! Thats pure progress.
please let me send my CV to you. i might just be what your organization needs smiley

knighteengale:
N15,000 Monthly basic in the year 2005.
N630,000 Monthly basic now, same organisation. 7 times promotion,3 times role changed.

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Knows(m): 5:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
7k I still chop slap on top am den

1 Like

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Richdee1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bantu10:

U re free.

Please reply, already emailed you
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by wapo: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
jnrcess:
It is that time of the month when most salary earners smile home. Some have been paid and some are yet to be paid.

Personally, I haven't had a full time job in over 4 years because of school. My first full time job before I gained admission paid me 8k per month.

I recently landed a full-time job (remote) that offered me a monthly pay of 500k. As a final year student, who has never earned this amount of money in a month, I'm blown away �.

So what's the highest amount your full time job has paid you?
Baba abeg show me the way i am very good in microsoft excel,html,css and a little of javascript,i heard one can also use microsoft excel for remote job

2 Likes

Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by udoka55555: 5:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Classickj:

Let guess, na factory work

Yes sir,na factory work
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by Kyf1: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
I paid myself
Re: Salary Earners- What Is The Highest Amount A Salary Job Has Paid You. by giftprominent22(f): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
wunmi590:

The least I have earned was 15k naira when i finished secondary school....

I have earned stupid salaries with alot of work load, before God grant me this one ooo

The highest now is 200k which should be shoot up to 250k this month or next...

Though this is not what some of my mate are earning, but I bless the name of God...

I pray that those who are looking for jobs, God will be there for them and give them job....
Please dear help me submit my cv in any company or anywhere at all in Lagos state please! From a heart of a depressed and frustrated lady ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs Slots For Politicians: Keyamo Explains Reasons / I Was Scammed Today At My First Day Of Work / Have You Ever Gotten A Job Through Linkedin, Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.