Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

How To Collect Your Transcript University Of Portharcourt - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Collect Your Transcript University Of Portharcourt (1212 Views)

Checkout 300 Level Questions At University Of Portharcourt / Senate Building, University Of Portharcourt. / Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Collect Your Transcript University Of Portharcourt by Cushiteconsults(f): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2021
Hello,
I just recently applied for my Certificate, Transcript and English Proficiency from the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT. I needed the documents to apply to a school in China for full funded scholarship.

I currently live in Lagos getting those Documents was a challenge because I have to travel to Port Harcourt to do the wahala.

Graduates of University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) are by this notice informed that the requirements for the collection of their certificates is as follows;
1. ORIGINAL SUCCESS LETTER

2. CLEARANCE FORM

DULY SIGNED BY:

Head of Department
Bursar (Students Account Officer)
Faculty Officer/College Secretary
Librarian

3. ALUMNI ASSOCIATION FEE RECEIPT

4. ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE FEE RECEIPT

5. STUDENT I.D. CARD (OR AN AFFIDAVIT SWORN TO AT THE COURT, WITH A RECENT PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH, IF I.D. CARD IS MISSING).
6. PAYMENT OF CONVOCATION GOWN

This was the long list I needed to satisfy to be able to collect my Documents. Some of these documents are missing and moving from one office to another while there's money to be made for adult life expenses.

After the problem I found an easy way to have done the process. Please if you want to collect any of the aforementioned documents or needs help from the University of Port Harcourt. I can in my kindness of heart help you run the errands.

call me on 08037318928 or better still just chat me on whatsapp.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja / Unilag Post Ume Is Out / New Lasu Cut Off Mark Is 170

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.