Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Please Help (mouth Odour) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help (mouth Odour) (32030 Views)

10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / Bad Mouth Odour And Persistent Headache. Help! / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by franktech(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
The cause of Odour is decay and what causes decay is bacteria. What kills bacteria is salt. So if there is no bacteria in our food, mouth or whatever, there can never be decay.

Solution:

Put salt in a warm water. Make sure that the water is very salty. Gaggle the water for 5 minutes. All the bacteria in your mouth will die. Do this twice a day. In two days time, thank me. This is the fastest and maybe the only solution. No Tootpaste can help you. brushing your teeth from morning till night cannot even help you

In the case that this persists, then it is really a problem that is not from your mouth but from inside your stomach or whatever. In this case only a certified doctor can help because maybe you have a disease

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by airsaylongcome: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
I know of someone who has the same mouth odour issue. I have advised the person to paste. Person do paste but the smell still continues. I have been helpless on what to do to help the person too.
. What do you mean by "paste"?
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ewedegubbler: 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
dat na every afonja problem
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Moblux(m): 8:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
Please I all need your help
How can I cure mouth odour please
It really affecting me
Any suggestions is welcome
Thanks

I saw this a bit late. Here is a list of my honest suggestion.

1. Drink a least 50cl of water consistently at 5 am for at least sixty days
2. Eat a lot carrots and cucumbers daily
3. Brush your tongue daily
4. You may consider sensodyne tooth paste
5. Drink water at ever 1.45minute interval at least.

This will definitely work

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Truvelisback:
Oga, to brush the teeth using toothpaste. Abi the grammar too big?
So the person doesn't use toothpaste?

And he is complaining of mouth odor?

What does he use?

Charcoal?

Chewing stick?

Buhahaha.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by danniyal(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Op how do you know have bad breadth
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by cyril10(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Get strong mouth wash
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Boss29: 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Always brush your teeth
Kindly look for clove, be chewing it often , also bittercola(just once a day) ginger too....try that for now
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by MrPresent(m): 8:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Aganju849:

Scammer

It's your entire generation that are and will be Scammers. Idiot.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
danniyal:
Op how do you know have bad breadth
Most likely..

He’s having PSYCHOGENIC HALITOSIS..

This kind of person fit fight the Dentist..

If he dares tell him that he doesn't have mouth odor.. shocked
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Justkatty(f): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
This can be shameful and brings oneself esteem low....
I once had a colleague that was dropped because of halitosis, he was a secretary to the firm, so anyone that comes there, must first of all meet with him.
Colleagues started complaining and some other customers, how I wish it was the time Covid started so nose mask could be worn and avoid unnecessary complain every time because of halitosis....
Op I'll advise you check your diet and avoid too much sugary things, eat more of veggies.
Wish you well

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Boss29:
Always brush your teeth
Kindly look for clove, be chewing it often , also bittercola(just once a day) ginger too....try that for now
Brushing your teeth might not solve bad breath..

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Kuramushe(m): 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mouth odur ....... First in the morning clean your teeth and tongue, with Orin Ata. It's a local chewing root stick. It's available in any of the local market. Try it two times in a day and Clean it up with any tooth paste of your choice.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by papin190: 8:53pm On Nov 02, 2021
I have toothpaste for that. Message me.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by IbileIfe: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Use Baking Soda.

baking-soda-toothpaste-dental-healthBaking soda, also known as bicarbonate of soda, is a popular addition to most kitchen cupboards. Aside from its invaluable use in cooking and cleaning, baking soda is an inexpensive remedy for many common ailments.

In particular, baking soda can help you to maintain good oral health. An imbalance of acid in the body can lead to a range of health problems, particularly in the mouth. Baking soda works by balancing the levels of acid in the body.

Halitosis
Halitosis, or bad breath, is an embarrassing problem for many people. It can be caused by residue from acid-forming foods, such as sugar and protein, sticking to the teeth, tongue and mouth. Baking soda can rebalance the levels of acid and help to treat and prevent halitosis. Dissolve half a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water to make an effective mouth rinse to beat bad breath.

Gum disease
Gum disease, sometimes called gingivitis, is usually characterised by sore, swollen, bleeding or infected gums, often accompanied by bad breath. If left untreated, it can lead to serious problems. Gum disease is caused by an accumulation of plaque on the teeth. Baking soda discourages the formation of plaque and helps to prevent gum disease. Brush your teeth once or twice a day with baking soda, or choose toothpaste with added baking soda.

Mouth ulcers and sores
Mouth ulcers and sores can be painful and irritating. They can also take a long time to heal, as their location often means they are being continually aggravated by food, drink and other irritants. Baking soda can promote healing and help to soothe ulcers and sores. Dissolve one or two teaspoons of baking soda in a glass of water to make a soothing mouth rinse.

Tooth whitening
Teeth become stained and discoloured for a number of different reasons, including food, drink, nicotine and alcohol. Baking soda is an effective tooth whitening agent, as it can remove stains from the teeth. For this reason, baking soda is included in many tooth whitening and toothpaste preparations. To whiten your teeth and remove stains, dampen your toothbrush and dip into a small dish of baking soda. Shake off any loose baking soda before brushing your teeth thoroughly. For best results, brush teeth twice a day with baking soda.

Used regularly, baking soda can help you to maintain good oral health and prevent trips to the dentist. Many toothpaste preparations now contain baking soda, especially those used for tooth whitening. Make your own toothpaste preparations, and save yourself some money, by using baking soda as part of your oral health routine.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by scovic33: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Buy COLGATE toothpaste,
Brush your tongue for Atleast 3-5minutes daily,
Do not rinse your mouth with water after brushing, just spit out the foam, and take your breakfast 30mins or more after brushing your teeth.
Remember to always floss or rinse your mouth with water after each meal.

Reduce your intake of onions, garlic and ginger.
Trust me, you will come back to share your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ayo081(m): 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
Stay hydrated, eat a pinch of mustard seed every morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Freelane33(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Change your tooth paste … I’m using longrich and my mouth smells good . I do brush rinse my mouth with warm water after washing , both teeth and my tongue very well and I take a lot of water daily . If problem persist visit a doctor
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Illuminatiship(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
do females have mouth odour too?
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Truvelisback(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
So the person doesn't use toothpaste?

And he is complaining of mouth odor?

What does he use?

Charcoal?

Chewing stick?

Buhahaha.. cheesy
Oga, From my previous comment, did i say she doesn't brush her teeth? I said i know of who had similar experience, whom i had advised to brush regularly yet no positive result. Go and read my previous comment again.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by paskal16: 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Halitosis
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Boscolo: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
The first step is to ensure you use toothpaste that contain high fluoride and brush twice daily.

2). Ensure to pick your teeth before you brush going to bed. The reason I said that is because there might be spaces in between your teeth that can trap food particles that bacteria can act upon, hence the bad breath.Sometimes toothbrush cannot get in-between those spaces to remove the particles, the reason I said you should take time to do it manually . Also after doing this and brushing don't take any meal

3). Get a good mouth wash

Except it is a medical condition, if not and if you follow these steps it should fix the problem.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by luckingto50: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Be chewing bitter kola like 2 times a week because I had similar problem for a very long time at least it has reduce now. You should consult your doctor because d smell may likely be coming from inside or do you have ulcer.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Pat02: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Try brush your tongue � after brushing your teeth but not hard brushing tho
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Edmaths: 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks

Avoid fizzy drinks during the day.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by micflo28(m): 9:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
Eat garlic and ginger, use dabur herbal tooth paste to brush twice daily and gaggle your mouth regularly with water and mouth wash. That garlic has an anti bacterial effect to kill bacterias causing foul smell in your mouth and stomach.

1 Like

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by akinsmyk(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
MrPresent:
If you have MOUTH ODOUR, the problem is from your GUT. If u like brush mouth from now till forever. If u don't tackle it from the inside of your organ, you are just wasting your precious time.

Don't you know there are people who don't even brush mouth yet there mouth don't even smell.

But some people mouth smell nomatter how they brush. It just SMELLS!!!

I have a remedy for you. It's a Foreign Product. Though it is Expensive... N25K per pack but very effective.

It was made specifically to tackle Mouth Odour and other Internal Organ problems.

It tackles the problem from the GUT. If you have money, I would suggest you get more than a pack to enable you use it for like 2 to 3 months.

Save your relationship.
Save your marriage.

You will thank me later.

Abeg what’s the product. My brother needs it too. Thank you
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Ekealterego: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:
Good morning
It really affecting me
Thanks
Do you suck ass or do annalingus? stop asap.
Sometimes some people have a semi permanent halitosis from this.

1. Brush twice daily and ALWAYS use a TONGUE scrapper and then dental floss anytime you can.

3. Drink or buy chlorophyl.. This works perfectly for all types of odours... both mouth and body odour. You can take it like a tablet or in liquid.
This is an internal body deo... it's an ultimate solution.

Even your shit will not smell... Hunters use it to mask their body smell from animals (the sense of smell of animals can 100 times better than humans).
People who suffer fecal incontinence also use it.

4. The most local solution. EAT BITTER KOLA. Even when you don't brush, bitter kola will erase mouth odour like fire extinguisher. Hold several in your pocket.

5. You can also try eating cucumber always, it works like Bitter Kola but I think Bitter Kola is better.

6. Do a check up, sometimes, these odours could indicate something more serious.... and try to deworm too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by mt77: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
The solution is indeed very close to you. Get a very firm tooth brush and food tooth paste. Brush twice a day including the tongue. Then place some table salt on the brush and use it to brush tongue and mouth twice a day . Do it for 3 weeks. Don't swallow the salt each time. Rinse with clean water and thank your God for the result afterwards.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Amiralord: 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mine is the tonsils stones,am tired ,this thing is really affecting my confidence.
Pls any suggestions will be appreciated
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by fineboynl(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mary08134:

Very terrible
Please any suggestions is welcome
eat alot of meat, and balance diet. If you are not eating properly it will get worst and bad. So eat meats alot and drink alot water.
Re: Please Help (mouth Odour) by Nekky5(f): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
You also need to detoxify your system of organisms that should have normally been cleansed off your system. We take in food and things unconsciously that harbour microorganisms and the organs in our body eliminate those toxins naturally. But not with standing, we ought to be consuming fruits and vegetables which are capable of detoxifying the body system. Try these in addition to the other suggestions above.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#JusticeForOmolara: Omolara Omoyajuwolo's Death & Beachlan Hospital's Negligence / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / 48 Million Nigerians Still Defecate Openly – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.