Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result (31688 Views)

100 Level Student Expelled After His Coursemate Reported Him For Cheating In Exa / Ifemosu Micheal: Why I Was Expelled From The University― FUNAAB Student Activist / How To Confirm/know If Your O'level Result Has Been Uploaded On Jamb Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by englishmart(m): 9:54am On Nov 03, 2021
Born again or not, wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Offpoint1: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Non of my business
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Lanretoye(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
There is nothing wrong with the Decision to Expel her.

It is Better to be Expelled from school here on Earth than to Expelled from Heaven.

Your Degree and Earthly accomplishments will not give you access to Eternal life.

Making Peace with GOD ALMIGHTY is the Ultimate. That is what gives access to Eternal life.
na thisone self carry expo pass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 03, 2021
So maybe in 50s you repent and decide not to use your school qualification because you are wealthy through bizness other than using the qualification, do you need to g back to your school and confess? If after giving your life to Christ Jesus...
Righteousness2:

It is Better to be Punished and Expelled from school here on Earth than to Expelled from Heaven.

Your Degree and Earthly accomplishments will not give you access to Eternal life.

Making Peace with GOD ALMIGHTY is the Ultimate. That is what gives access to Eternal life.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by femi4: 9:56am On Nov 03, 2021
officialmario:
A 300level student of Federal College of Education (name withheld) was expelled after Confessing to the school management of using a fake olevel result.

It all happened that members of the Deeper Life Bible Church student fellowship had preached to her to change from her old ways and she accepted to give her life, she decided to confess all her sins to the college provost who happens to be a deeper life campus fellowship director.

After about two weeks, she was summoned to the Disciplinary committee to come and face panel, She was found guilty and was expelled from the college, and her picture was pasted ot the entrance of the school gate.

I felt bad after hearing her story.
What if she had not confess all her sins to the man? That means she could have graduated successfuly without any hindrance.
What's your say and opinion on this?
And after graduating successful , what give you the impression that she LL do anything worthwhile with such certificate
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by johnsmhelia15(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

It is Better to be Punished and Expelled from school here on Earth than to Expelled from Heaven.

This man sometimes i wonder how you think wallahi.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Scatterscatter(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Oga getat!

Even Jesus granted the sinner on the right passage into paradise without asking him to confess all his sins from A-Z

Na oversabi go kill you

4 Likes

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by okawanyi(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Manchi, we get alignment oh, but you no caprison
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Goodnews007: 9:57am On Nov 03, 2021
Christianity is indeed simple.. But deeper life members dey carry am for head. When u repented u started a new life. Simple English they cannot understand. Christ forgave all. Why prosecute urself by urself?

2 Likes

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Benrosaria(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2021
officialmario:
A 300level student of Federal College of Education (name withheld) was expelled after Confessing to the school management of using a fake olevel result.

It all happened that members of the Deeper Life Bible Church student fellowship had preached to her to change from her old ways and she accepted to give her life, she decided to confess all her sins to the college provost who happens to be a deeper life campus fellowship director.

After about two weeks, she was summoned to the Disciplinary committee to come and face panel, She was found guilty and was expelled from the college, and her picture was pasted ot the entrance of the school gate.

What if she had not confess all her sins to the man? That means she could have graduated successfuly without any hindrance.

Why are you people pretending to your gods. Is there anything you do that isn’t a sin to your sky daddy

Going to church but making sure you have offering and tithe is a sin. Cause you make that money at the expense of another man.

Acquiring education but would have to learn that private universities aren’t achievable by a common man is a sin against equality as earlier written in your hypocritical book of lie “Bible”.

Acquiring money even when it was clearly stated that “money is the root of all sin/evil”

Then knowing that lie is a lie, which can only be detected by the one who decides it’s a lie and he must have lied to know that lie exist.

Knowing god outside human is a sin unto earth

Y’all sin against earth.

I wish everyone values life then we won’t have to know god
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by rhythyson: 9:58am On Nov 03, 2021
Na her cup of tea ooo..

she had other choices so she should go for them
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by zinizta: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2021
officialmario:

She did the right thing.

Our leaders should learn selflessness from this
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by BlackPantherxXx: 9:59am On Nov 03, 2021
Even Prophet David stole another man's wife and killed the man.

Should he have killed the son that resulted from that illicit affair?

Her decision might be personal but a stupid one regardless.

She should have finished the first degree... then if she must be Jesus's daughter, kept the degree without using it to apply for anything.

Then she will start a 2nd degree that's 100% pure.

If she was my daughter would have disowned her for wasting my money for 3 years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Chibuezem(m): 9:59am On Nov 03, 2021
SkengRay:
This fool matter don taya me.
the tayaring is just starting

1 Like

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Superboss: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Guy man, in 30 years time, if u are still in this faith, you will stil be talking about this heaven here and rapture there.
When will this rapture be?
If truly there is heaven, why are these ur 'daddy' GOs building mansions and 'heavenly' palaces here on earth?

3 Likes

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by lexy2014: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

If her degree will not give her eternal life, is it her expulsion from d school that will give her eternal life? According to d story, d young lady made peace with God. So exactly are u preaching?

1 Like

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Dmeji4444(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Repentance is only to God,
Repent secretly
Seek forgiveness secretly with the faith that you will be forgiven afterword.

Kneeling in from of anyone or sitting in from of a man with veil separating you both and confessing is a scam, a big one

1 Like

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You have a serious problem with yourself, what do you mean by reintegrate her successfully into the society? Is she an ex convict?

Deeper life helped her in being in tune with God and being born again, she simply did what she feel is right in order to have a free conscience by confessing her ongoing sin, all she needs to do is re-write another Olevel and pass simple. Your personal beef with some persons in the church is not a yardstick to condemn the church as a whole.
Where's the place of mercy in the whole story? The provost should have understood where she's coming from. Sending her back to retake O level exams in this Buhari era? That's unmerciful.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Noblewealth(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2021
SkengRay:

He stated the bitter truth that really sting you to your marrow by calling him a fool meanwhile you are the the really fool..

Listen there is no belive or system that can change the law or ways of God to humanity..
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by apparentlylaw(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2021
Wait so schools don’t verify o level results
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by samwillyco1(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2021
Funny, I hope they expelled her with all the fees paid to the school authority.

Finally, in anything you do don't over do it e get why
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by tuboi: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Theirs nothing wrong with the decision to expel her but theirs everything wrong abandoning her after expulsion…As a Christian, I expect them to help her through the process..I mean, enroll her for SSCE, JAMB and if she scales through, giver her scholarship…that’s what I called practical Christianity…

4 Likes

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Pristane: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:

Thank you, sir, for always saying the truth.

The way of the cross is foolishness to them that are perishing, but life to them that are saved.

What benefit do you have if your life is built on falsehood? Nothing. Except secret shame, fear and suffering, yet the devil will keep making you to smile outside and deceive others.

What she did is the right thing. She can't keep building her life on "fake" foundation. God will not change fake to original. He is not a magician. He will remove the fake, old and give you original, new.

If you are still living your life on falsehood, no matter how far you think you have gone, you haven't gone too far. Repent today. Hell is the only Tooooo faaar.

Jesus loves you and His arms are wide open waiting for you to stop and return to Him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by chingydaboss(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2021
YOU ARE WRONGLY TAUGHT. Restitution means a whole lot. It is very necessary to be at peace with God.. Dont bring that false grace teaching you were taught, Grace does not cover sins, It only helps you to live a life above sin. Shall sin continue and grace abound? The bible says Godforbid... God bless you as you read to understand rather than reply...
Belexy95:
Therefore, being Justified by faith we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 5v1).
To be justified by God means, just as if you've not sinned.

She was wrongly taught, such practice is not in line with the New Testament practices.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by tholhusomhie: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2021
Here is Luke 15:7 "In the same way, there is more joy in heaven over one lost sinner who repents and returns to God than over ninety-nine others who are righteous and haven’t strayed away!. I congratulate her and pray Jesus sustains her till the end.

You too have to repent. Do it today as tomorrow might be too late.

2 Likes

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Noblewealth(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2021
lexy2014:

If her degree will not give her eternal life, is it her expulsion from d school that will give her eternal life? According to d story, d young lady made peace with God. So exactly are u preaching?

She has done the needful and by doing that she has lay a good example of what it means to be born again.

Nicodemus part ways with his old life the day he met Christ and he was asked to return everything he has collected from people in dubious ways..

1 Like

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by jamesbridget13(f): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2021
They should have pardoned her since she confessed herself. Well, let her purchase the next jamb form n start over again. It shall be well with her.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by Poopypants: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2021
Biglittlelois:

She was not wrongly taught, what she did is right, a foundation built on lies and deceit will not stand, it is better to start from scratch and be lifted up in the right way.
nature abhors vacuum, religion and this world can not coexist.. you are either for religion or for the world , you can’t be for both.
Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by jonadaft: 10:11am On Nov 03, 2021
LordIsaac:
Hmmm....what I understand about this is that, some people read the Bible and interpret it upside down. If her decision was in sync with her conscience, it is a great step. However, I fear for her because, I am very sure the Deeper Life souls who initiated this will not help her to reintegrate successfully back into society. I have many instances to back this claim up. The church seem not to know the meaning of "true love"....quote me daily.
You couldn't have said it any better... Very hateful souls. One idiot that lives at ikotun showed me pepper and I gave them the dose of their own medicine too.

VERY STUBBORN
VERY RIGID
VERY HATEFUL PEOPLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by WebSurfer(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
SkengRay:
I swear.. I’m only delighted that I know the biggest fool on nairaland and supporters of Tom foolery.

1 Like

Re: She Was Expelled After Confessing Of Using Fake O'level Result by jonadaft: 10:12am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]There is nothing wrong with the Decision to Expel her.

Making Peace with GOD ALMIGHTY is the Ultimate. That is what gives access to Eternal life.[/s]
Lol
Or deh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NOUN Graduates Now Eligible For NYSC & Law School / 2015 June-July NECO Result Is OUT / ASUU- FG Withdraws Ultimatum For Striking Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.