Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal (2145 Views)

How Paternity Fraud Is Finding Its Way Into Northern Nigeria / Paternity Fraud At Its Peak! / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by ahnie: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
crackhaus:

Mamacita kiss
Leave me joor.
Banana,I'm craving fried banana.
Go get it for me.
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by crackhaus: 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

Won de!
I hope say no be ”test” you dey test madam Ahnie so...
undecided

“Dem go test that him wife/girlfriend fidelity for am...”
Mariah na you I go like to "test" sef, not madam Ahnie... undecided
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by ahnie: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
crackhaus:

Mariah na you I go like to test sef, not madam Ahnie... cheesy
What's going on here.
Abeg I'm not available for testing o lolz.
Maria, how's life with you?
You were solely missed.
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by ahnie: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2021
crackhaus:

Mariah na you I go like to test sef, not madam Ahnie... cheesy
Go get me the fried bananas
Banana.
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by crackhaus: 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
ahnie:

Leave me joor.
Banana,I'm craving fried banana.
Go get it for me.
cheesy

ahnie:

What's going on here.
You were solely missed.
Lmao... cheesy

ahnie:

Banana.
I hear Mami...
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by ahnie: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
crackhaus:

cheesy

Lmao... cheesy

I hear Mami...
Ok
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by bukatyne(f): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
ahnie:

I had the intention of cc(ing)you to this thread,I knor know why it slipped my mind.

On a more serious note,some women get mind Sha o.

As in, a lot of mind.

This is not 'chop clean mouth' and move on.

You would have a child with the person for life?
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by ahnie: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
bukatyne:

As in, a lot of mind.

This is not 'chop clean mouth' and move on.

You would have a child with the person for life?
And their conscience wee not even prick Dem shingbin.
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by Mariangeles(f): 4:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
crackhaus:

Mariah na you I go like to "test" sef, not madam Ahnie... undecided

I be God pikin, so I no dey collect another person man. undecided

ahnie:

Banana.

Why don’t I make you some golden fried plantains instead? You’d like that abi?
Let’s avoid temptation. cheesy
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by Mariangeles(f): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
ahnie:

What's going on here.
You were solely missed.

Life is good. Thank you. smiley
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by ahnie: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mariangeles:

Naughty girl.
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by muheeb01(m): 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Paternity fraud is on the rise...don't let love cloud your sense of reasoning o,do DNA,and if you know you're having low sperm count,watery sperm,oligospermia or azoospermia,there's treatment for it tradomedically treat yourself,or underlying infections or STDs affecting your sperm morphology or motility,there are STDs flushers herbs,it's curable,get yourself treated,for more enquiry,consultation,Herbs or questions on this or other health related issues dm me check my signature
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by TheKingIsHere: 11:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
This is wickedness, pure evil.I won't be surprised if he forgives her after all Bbn Tega's husband and Janemena's husband forgave them and still living with them peacefully.

This case is totally different.

The woman have 2 children from another man
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by crackhaus: 8:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mariangeles:

Lol... Okay this was funny cheesy
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by Qualer: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2021
ahnie:
My God,the wife get mind!

Some women Sha!my God people dey oh.
In all honesty,on the day of judgement only 9 women in Nigeria would make heaven.

Me number one.

Story storyyy... grin grin grin
Re: DNA SAGA: First Nigerian Paternity Fraud Victim Shares His Ordeal by CountVersailles(f): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Klass99:

Lol, you just like trouble sha. But seriously, what's your thought on paternity fraud and what this woman in particular did?

Not one but two children from the same ex shocked. It will take a lot to restrain myself from murder or reconfiguring her face, if I was the husband in this case.

The story of how they met and got married was such a simple but sweet one, what justification does she have for such deceit and betrayal? There are certain lengths I am not willing to go to, even as a single woman (in a relationship) E dey shock the kind lengths some married women go to.
The problem is typically that many of these women are unable to convince themselves to move on from the person they really loved after meeting another person who wifes them. They just can't move on. I don't know why.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gtbank Christmas 13th Month Salary Heartbreak / 16 Cute Photos That Shows How Important Team Work Really Is / Why Single Ladies Wish To See Their Mother-in-law Dead Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.