Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) (3791 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Sco Pa Tu Manaa? / APC UK Mocks Corpers Who Don't Know Meaning Of 'CCTV' & 'vertebrae' (video) / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by Imoobot(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
The word ‘SAPA’ has been the most used word on social media lately and even some are using it to sing.
‘Omo sapa dey‘ ‘I get sapa‘ ‘Sapa dey my house‘ and so on with the word ‘Sapa‘ been the subject has been what people have been saying, shey this Sapa na human being or virus ni?

SHORT STORY: I haven’t been seeing a friend of mine online and in school lately so I decided to text him and ask what’s going on, he replied saying ‘omo na Sapa oo’.

All this got me wondering what SAPA really is, please I want you to educate me and people that do not know what it means.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by Maj196(m): 2:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Imoobot:
The word ‘SAPA’ has been the most used word on social media lately and even some are using it to sing.
‘Omo sapa dey‘ ‘I get sapa‘ ‘Sapa dey my house‘ and so on with the word ‘Sapa‘ been the subject has been what people have been saying, shey this Sapa na human being or virus ni?

SHORT STORY: I haven’t been seeing a friend of mine online and in school lately so I decided to text him and ask what’s going on, he replied saying ‘omo na Sapa oo’.

All this got me wondering what SAPA really is, please I want you to educate me and people that do not know what it means.
It means brokeness na. SAPA means Spent All Penny Available.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by FvckAllMods: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sapa na Die

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by foxxydude: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
I swear down SAPA level too much nowadays grin

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by dopedan(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Imoobot:

You will know the meaning of SAPA either when u drink garri for 1 full week or person wey get money pass u carry ur babe, na u go come here dey shout SAPA SAPA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by LoveFayfay(f): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
In brief, SAPA na SAPA.
If you know you know, if you don't know, chai, it means you never broke before......

6 Likes

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by MrLobe: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maj196:
It means brokeness na. SAPA means Spent All Penny Available.
Thsts not the meaning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by Pweetyccee(f): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
MrLobe:

Thsts not the meaning
pls wat d meaning because I no know wetin e mean pls

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by eaddyboy: 5:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pweetyccee:
pls wat d meaning because I no know wetin e mean pls
Serious Absence of Purchasing Ability

No Money! Kosi Owo sad

10 Likes

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by dewayway: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2021
It means owu..

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by Kolenda(m): 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=dopedan post=107274449]
You will know the meaning of SAPA either when u drink garri for 1 full week or person wey get money pass u carry ur babe, na u go come here dey shout SAPA SAPA[/quote
angry
Omo person way get money pass me don engage my babe o! Or better still, babe way dump me for person way get money

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
Hence when asked Common Server (comment ça va) you answer SAPA bien

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
LoveFayfay:
In brief, SAPA na SAPA.
If you know you know, if you don't know, chai, it means you never broke before......

If you don’t now ‘forget about’
Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sapa, the genius that can humble every one
Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by Quitam: 8:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Severe Absence of Purchasing Ability

3 Likes

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by FarinJini: 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
sapa na your mate?
Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by Maj196(m): 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
MrLobe:

Thsts not the meaning
No be me and you go dey follow drag SAPA meaning. Anything wey you like call am since na your padi him be. Sapa bien merci.

9 Likes

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by FarinJini: 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maj196:
No be me and you go dey follow drag SAPA meaning. Anything wey you like call am since na your padi him be. Sapa bien merci.
lol... why u lock up so easily? una for continue the dragging make we know who know sapa pass
Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by Francashy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Omo I don comot hand from anything wey concern Sapa. If you still want to know the meaning, download and listen 'Owu sa gi' by Wizboy
Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by franklingud(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Imoobot:

Serious Absence Of Purchasing Ability.

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by Austeeenxx: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
My brother, you don't wanna know what Sapa means. Just commot hand for anything Sapa.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by donprincebigt(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Even Google has ur ans

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by OnyeObodo: 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Severe Absence Of Purchasing Ability cry cry

I have been there... No Cap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by YourFavorite21(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2021
SAPA means= Serious Absense of Purchasing Ability

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by Gadafii: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2021
Severe Absence of Purchasing Ability (SAPA)

1 Like

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by donprincebigt(m): 10:09am On Nov 03, 2021
FaithfuII18:
I no see anything like that.
This is pure Photoshop
And r u sure u r actually using Google ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GUYS!! What Is Even The Meaning Of SAPA? (what Does It Mean To You) by sharpwriter(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2021
Quitam:
Severe Absence of Purchasing Ability
Makes sense

(1) (Reply)

Can My Bro Study Public Administration With A D7 In Economics / Dangote No Longer Africa's Richest Man / Unn Student: How Guys Can Build Chest from HOME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.