Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention (25328 Views)

The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Venue Of PDP National Convention In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Iara Oshiomhole Shines At APC National Convention (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by shfizle(m): 7:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Doyin Okupe, the Lai Muhammed of PDP back in the day. Na fufu dey always commot for him mouth

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by ButterBerry: 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Now let me see how the youths will fight for their right.... Failure starts with criticism.
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by Badonasty(m): 7:38pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lol...we all have the right to dream sha
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by Ogunsay: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
There is no harm in trying. But presidency in not a boy's play o.
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by Orpe7(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2021
Same man that said we can't afford new trains
This is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by NybenSBF101(m): 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
The father of a gay. God forbid

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by duro4chang(m): 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
BlackfireX:
Who was he
No mind them

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by duro4chang(m): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Lol, Politicians and Nigerian Politics are comedians
Who is shining for who?
Even the bloggers, Media and the nairaland mods too, are comedians.
#FunnyHeading
No mind them . If he like let him use engine oil rub him body.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by duro4chang(m): 7:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
Urbanchampion:
What kind of nonsense paid journalism is this?
No mind them

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by Godsspeed: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
In as much as I am not against anyone's ambitions, but it abysmally appalling to note that we celebrate mediocrity in this country...

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by discusant: 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
hisexcellency34:
You mean he shine his teeth or shine their shoes like Andy Uba did for Obasanjo

If APC conspiracy party waxes stronger between Doyin’s SW and Fulani in 2023, Doyin will close his teeth with his lips as he did with Reuben Abati when both serving as media men for then President Jonathan sealed their lips and hardly replied to any of the falsehoods of APC against Jonathan then, after he and Abati saw the Yoruba/Fulani conspiracy in APC to drive Jonathan Goodluck out of Aso Rock.

Ethnoreligious bigotry in politics is incurable among some Nigerian groups. That’s the bane of the country.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by muheeb01(m): 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
This news is funny to me

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by juman(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
I love his spirit.
He is determined.
He is on the right track.
He deserve to be president.
He is experienced politician like anybody else.
Anyone that compete in a game can win the game.
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by juman(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
APC = PDP.
Vote them out.
Vote wisely to have a better country.
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by NovusHomo(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/doyin-okupe-shines-at-the-pdp-national-convention/

Dr. "Bastard". The man who said to be called "Bastard" if Jonathan lost. If he wins, he will be called President Bastard. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Lol ... grin grin grin

No mind these idiots all those dregs and nonentities from GEJ’s time are crawling out now. What they think they will achieve we don’t know but let them share the small money dem chop. Garba Shehu see your future

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by Sadar: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
The writer is a liar.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by JADESOLA15: 12:53am On Nov 03, 2021
How much dem pay the vanguard journalist to write this gibberish?
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/doyin-okupe-shines-at-the-pdp-national-convention/
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by africandollar: 4:42am On Nov 03, 2021
Ha! Iro o! Isn't this the father of GayLord Focker?! grin

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by HRMK: 5:03am On Nov 03, 2021
and what makes him to stand out?a man that cant win in his ward!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by NGELEBUBE: 8:55am On Nov 03, 2021
a very useless man! buhari is even better than this psycho, he couldnt revive AIT that is almost dead not to talk of reviving his man bleeping man of a son he's got to handle, na naija u wan rule, ewu awusa!
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by gidado14(m): 10:46am On Nov 03, 2021

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by kinzation(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2021
shedy03:

Vote PDP and you will feel hungry no more.

Taah
God forbid
Recycling old leaders again

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by shedy03(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
kinzation:

Taah
God forbid
Recycling old leaders again
Mcheeew. All this Sai Baba suffering and smiling.
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by guychidile: 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
For me,I will prefer Peter Obi to be the president to replace Buhari ,come 2023.,because Peter Obi have the experience and ability plus technical knowledge and skills to drive Nigeria to a greater degree and height
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by kinzation(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
shedy03:

Mcheeew. All this Sai Baba suffering and smiling.
I no be APC o
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by shedy03(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
kinzation:

I no be APC o
If u no be APC, u must be PDP.
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by kinzation(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
shedy03:

If u no be APC, u must be PDP.
I'm not a party fanatic
Re: Doyin Okupe Shines At The PDP National Convention by shedy03(m): 3:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
kinzation:

I'm not a party fanatic
APC is the party of fanatics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo / Nnia John Nwodo's Home Bombed In Enugu / Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.