Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) (52437 Views)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by tenpipsperday: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
ufotty2001:

You guys need to be very careful with people telling you that they will teach you how to make money in kdp.. someone that is make $650+ will not come here to look for 10k.. am a victim of people who come here to sell kdp course to you. Please also note that his Nairaland account was created just week ago just to scam you people.. am a victim!!

The so called money he is making is not nothing but the money he intends to scam you of. He is a low budget scammer.

Charging you ₦10k to teach you how to make millions in dollars.

1 Like

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
So sad but which one fell down Abi na grace , peace or faith ?

The Bible said it solid ground o…the foundation should be solid as a rock

1 Like

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Lovenorth: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
The man bragged that he is Christian and he believes that everything is possible according to Christianity blablabla and look at the disgrace he invited for himself now, in short Christianity failed him grin

1 Like

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
nigerians have a weird understanding of faith
That is what religion does to Africans..

It sucks the little sense they ever had. angry

1 Like

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by miketayo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2021
shigishege:
This man won't have friends anymore now. Before now, everyone want to be associated with him, everyone wanted to be his friend but now Nigeria hypocrisy won't allow anyone know him anymore now. It's now he will know what life means.

He was in d collapsed building
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Abudu2000(m): 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
Ogbanga0913:
Too painful to see this!
How can we explain this?
Somebody somewhere ginger this guy swagger to continue his building, that nothing will happen and today something terribly happened.
who else if not motivational speakers.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Benbellamor: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
BLIND FAITH.. such faith is what Jesus referred to as DEAD without Work..
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by ictplotter(m): 7:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Christianity approach about the supremacy of Almighty God. Is an insult and blasphemy in the divinity of God almighty. Very confused sect of people. Just imagine the God almighty that is most forgiven, most gracious and most merciful. Still on his own will send his only son to be killed, to please himself. Before he can forgive the sin. He has absolute power to forgive without his only son be killed. Is God going to apologize to past generations that were destroyed by him as result of their disobedient. Or those past generations that were destroyed before God killed his only son to please himself not his creatures ? If Jesus died for the world to be saved. The hundreds of generations that hav been destroyed by God as result of disobedient not include in the world again? Why did God destroy hundreds of past generations and wipe then out on earth, before killing his only son to please himself, before He can save the world. The jw, the catholic, the celestial, the sabbath, the Pentecostal, the latter saints all with different christianity doctrines n faith but still one christianity. Christianity ar the real men without faith, peace and grace but brainwashed.

1 Like

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Ayo081(m): 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

We need an upvote and a RT button undecided
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Komu1048(m): 7:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
fergie0o1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oz36R6HH8g8&feature=youtu.be

Just pass the place on my way from banana island n just felt for him
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by AmazingELixir: 7:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
lipsrsealed

Based on his statement can we comfortable say the god he was referring to was absent before and during the collapse.

Nigerians are always quick to go spiritual in their utterances even though there's nothing spiritual in their daily conducts or lives.

1 Like

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Icecream4U(m): 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
How can he use faith to build ignoring standard?
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by gulfer: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anytime I see someone alluding his success secrets to the church, I take the statement with a pinch of salt because it's usually all lies....... In corruptly enriching yourself, you've succeeded in killing many people through corners cutting angry angry angry angry
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by SocialJustice: 7:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
...and greed.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Bollaskem(f): 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
I beg nah Nigeria juju they used to collapse the building... evil people please.Almighty God will surely arrested the evil person sooner or later.Oh my God,what a wicked world.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by FORWARDEVERLY: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
“If To Say GOAT Know Say Salad Dey, E For Nor Dey Chop GRASS.”

A building driven by Peace has now made some people to rest in Peace.

You are too satirically Wise bro..

Total Facts you said..
Respect..

2 Likes

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Jaqenhghar: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Just listen to this dumbass.
How people like this are allowed to operate is beyond me. But this is naija sha

1 Like

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
See the way he was quoting scriptures deceiving himself.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Jaqenhghar: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
PlayMaker14:
“If To Say GOAT Know Say Salad Dey, E For Nor Dey Chop GRASS.”

A building driven by Peace has now made some people to rest in Peace.
Well said. I couldnt have said it any better

1 Like

Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Jaqenhghar: 7:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

You are too satirically Wise bro..

Total Facts you said..
Respect..

Wallahi. Everything that needed to be said in a few words
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Jaqenhghar: 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2021
Komu1048:

Just pass the place on my way from banana island n just felt for him
You are feeling for that fool? angry
What of the lives lost
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Semaj77(m): 8:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
fergie0o1:

What else do you expect when it's not backed by competence and integrity
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Semaj77(m): 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
shigishege:
This man won't have friends anymore now. Before now, everyone want to be associated with him, everyone wanted to be his friend but now Nigeria hypocrisy won't allow anyone know him anymore now. It's now he will know what life means.

He's on his way to meet his God , no pities for him
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Semaj77(m): 8:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
fergie0o1:

I always say it , God will keep failing you because it's just a figment of your imagination
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by FisifunKododada: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2021
Christianity and Islam are the NUMBER 1 problems plaguing Africans.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Uco01(m): 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
God didn't fail him, his faith did not fail him neither christianity as people are saying. From what I see here, he was greedy to exceed the recommended floors approved. God cannot be mocked. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by jclassiq(m): 8:20pm On Nov 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
So after all his Bible quotations he died inside his grace, peace and faith building.

My brethren be not deceived, God is not mocked, whatsoever a man soweth, the same shall he reap.

This man simply reaped what he showed.

This I have seen.
Young Man don't speak about the dead in that uncouth manner.
Be human okay?
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by yomiMAKU(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul". We are too superstitious in this part if the world...Too religious....Typical contractor....Will cut corners to make money.....SADLY...WE DON'T LEARN...I fear the next collapse. RIP TO THE DEAD.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by hansomb: 8:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
Both Muslim and Christian.
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by ruzell86: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
ictplotter:
Christianity approach about the supremacy of Almighty God. Is an insult and blasphemy in the divinity of God almighty. Very confused sect of people. Just imagine the God almighty that is most forgiven, most gracious and most merciful. Still on his own will send his only son to be killed, to please himself. Before he can forgive the sin. He has absolute power to forgive without his only son be killed. Is God going to apologize to past generations that were destroyed by him as result of their disobedient. Or those past generations that were destroyed before God killed his only son to please himself not his creatures ? If Jesus died for the world to be saved. The hundreds of generations that hav been destroyed by God as result of disobedient not include in the world again? Why did God destroy hundreds of past generations and wipe then out on earth, before killing his only son to please himself, before He can save the world. The jw, the catholic, the celestial, the sabbath, the Pentecostal, the latter saints all with different christianity doctrines n faith but still one christianity. Christianity ar the real men without faith, peace and grace but brainwashed.
Gibberish talk from one Ode. sad
Re: Osibona: My Ikoyi Building Projects Are Driven By Grace,Peace & Faith(Throwback) by Telsidelake: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
When you overemphasize prayer and fasting over good works. He probably attends NSPDD every morning decreeing and declaring that no evil fashioned against his business shall prosper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Affluent Areas In Nigeria Do This? / These Are Stages Involved In Building A House / Story Of A 500-room House In Lagos Where Tenants Live As Prisoners (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.