Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,532 members, 7,801,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped (81847 Views)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Collapsed Ikoyi Building Was Going For N2.85 Billion Per Apartment / Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BabaIjebuXL(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anthony0094:

And u think u r normal?
If not stupid, am wondering wat u are

He is more of a human being than you can ever be. We are talking about human lives and you're here disgracing your forefathers. I hope whatever God you pray to melts your stupidity away.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Dem don use dis wan for Afonja December rituals

No wonder you call yourself Dogg.

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Thebraveman: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2021
So sad
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Juell:
Hmmm.... Must have died of heat exhaustion, that's why she's naked, must have stripped herself nude. The heat under those rubbles will be unbearable. Just so sad

You made a whole lot of sense.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
elantraceey:
What does the information about her unclothedness have to do with the report? Why couldn't they just report she was found dead? May she rest in peace.

Everything must be reported.

Victims of the Malaysian plane that crashed some years back were all missing clothes. Everything was reported, including the woman who was only left with a bra, and a man who was missing every piece of his clothes and shoes except his pants.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by 7victor(m): 8:59pm On Nov 02, 2021
Vireani79:
Make dem dey fool themselves
Building belongs to vp
That man na front

Ok.

But, please how do you know?
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Gaabasky: 9:01pm On Nov 02, 2021
Too sad. Always do the best whenever you have opportunity to do so
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by smiliyB(f): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
adioolayi:
"Owner trapped"...."Owner Arrested ".

Which kain country be this Yiu can't even get accurate news!
I tire undecided undecided
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Gaabasky: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
Too sad. Always so the best whenever you have opportunity to do so
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Why was she naked...or were they doing the unthinkable when the collapse occured?

I see them recovering the MD's naked body soon.

This I have seen.

Try to imagine the amount of heat under the rubble - certainly so unbearable one would rear off one's clothing in order to survive.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by greggng: 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
She was simply naked..
Hmm
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Jibsy203(m): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
Good one,Say no to any Afonja Muslim
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by dalass(f): 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bola146:

Must you comment? This is a very sad news Those people are human being like you sad

Don't mind the nuisance

5 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by michoim(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2021
Juell:
Hmmm.... Must have died of heat exhaustion, that's why she's naked, must have stripped herself nude. The heat under those rubbles will be unbearable. Just so sad
Yeah, sensible and logical evaluation of the likely circumstances surrounding that...

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by virginchaser(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Dem don use dis wan for Afonja December rituals

Nairaland needs to do the needful. Some comments are beyond human comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Gunboysavage(m): 9:09pm On Nov 02, 2021
You would still read many stupid comment grin
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed this is the most senseless comment I've read since I joined nairaland undecided
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
Why was she naked though? Hope no be the vibrations rock the foundation of the building down.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Anthony0094(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up angry

I will not answer today because am not the cause of ur frustration
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by techWriter3: 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
Must you clarification? This is a very sad press Those folks not human getting like you
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Anthony0094(m): 9:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Shut up angry

I no blame you I blame mtn u borrowed ur data from
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Anthony0094(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bola146:

Ask your elders at home

Simple sentence u cannot comprehend
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by AlanSugar(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
The girl was naked. How come? Were they having some session?

Obviously!
The reporter sef grin
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Anthony0094(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2021
BabaIjebuXL:

He is more of a human being than you can ever be. We are talking about human lives and you're here disgracing your forefathers. I hope whatever God you pray to melts your stupidity away.

Am not the cause of ur frustration

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:17pm On Nov 02, 2021
The only body found out as naked unto wetin nah? May their souls rest in peace
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by raphy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2021
God have mercy..may her soul R.I.P amen
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by jubrilELsudan: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
I DON TALK AM SEY NA FVCK DEM DEY FVCK FOR THERE NA IM MAKE THE BUILDING COLLAPSE.

HOW DEM GO GO DO GANGB@NG FOR THAT KIN BUILDING SEF?

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anthony0094:

I no blame you I blame mtn u borrowed ur data from
Shut up angry
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Pharaohny: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
LamidiCownu:

Dead brain osu pig from AfghanEASTERN

This your comment off me grin cool grin grin grin grin
Nairaland boiz unna no kill person adefi eastern nan

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anthony0094:

I will not answer today because am not the cause of ur frustration
Shut up angry
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by raphy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2021
greggng:
She was simply naked..
Hmm

They where knacking till house fall down many questions in the mind of people o.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by fortune1968: 9:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dark powers might have contributed to this mishap .Some of this big boys in the big industries or enterprise are occultic .
It could be forceful taking back from Satan .
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by pikechukwu6(m): 9:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
May God grant all the dead eternal rest.. This is horrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) / When All You Need Are Quality Doors For Your Building / My 3 Bedroom Building Updates..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.