Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:48 PM

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped (81782 Views)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Collapsed Ikoyi Building Was Going For N2.85 Billion Per Apartment / Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by MPESA(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mpanyi:
She was completely naked you said? Sahara Reporters I hate you guys for this statement. What has unclothedness got to do with being dead? I never hated you guys before. But now, I have no choice. Why this sickening hint of sexualization with the dead?

I think you got it wrong , they were simply doing their job and missing a simple details might mar the investigation.

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Wettoid123: 9:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Anthony0094:

And u think u r normal?
If not stupid, am wondering wat u are

what has this guy done now that warranted all this insults i think a lot of teenegers are in this platform too bad.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Gee64: 9:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
Methinks she was assisting her MD erotically before the building collapsed on them. REST IN PEACE!
SpecialAdviser:
The girl was naked. How come? Were they having some session?
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by GGirll: 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
Damn
But which one come be
She was simply naked

To pull someone lifeless from a rubble as such, d pull from.different angles will definitely tear d fa bricks n you know ladies wears are very light so I guess.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by int0x80(m): 9:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Look at the tiny tiny pillars that were supporting the gigantic building.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by FourElements: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
bobbybrown007:
Wait oo, did she not wear cloth? Or where dae nacking be4 it went down? Are u poundaring what am poundaring?
... actually, we're dollaring what you're dollaring! grin grin
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Vireani79: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
7victor:

Ok.

But, please how do you know?

I have contacts
This man is just a fall guy

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Bigchristo: 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by davidque: 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Dem don use dis wan for Afonja December rituals

I'm sure you know that you didn't need to comment at all. Read the balderdash you wrote carefully and slowly again and see your foolishness

5 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by 7victor(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2021
Vireani79:

I have contacts
This man is just a fall guy

Ok Sir.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by agabusta: 9:46pm On Nov 02, 2021
jaxxy:

There is no reason why she should be naked. Let’s hope there’s no fowl play.

Sm1 can strip completely naked in such a condition underneath a pile of debris?? Oh wow!

because it’s is unusual, very unusual. It’s part of evidence.

Its possible her clothes were ripped off while they were trying to recover her body, or when she was trying to crawl. She may not be totally naked, which may be the reason the writer put 'simply'. Probably to emphasise the state.

Its not so difficult for a lady's clothe to pull off during an accident, especially if it was a gown.

There have been car accidents in which some victims turns out half naked or almost completely naked to the bewilderment of responders.

May she rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by agabusta: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
They should get more bulldozer crane lifters into that site, imagine falling with rubbies , sand , dust , etc from the 18th floor they were and crashing to the last floor.......

What is naked that we should all talk about here?......
Just for a car to tumble just once, come and see naked people here and there.....

Is just what we add to our life that makes us think we are more than what we are .....

RIP to that girl , whose family have thanked God for giving their daughter a job as a P.A to a good man....

Exactly what I just mentioned earlier. That people always turns out naked even in car accidents.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
very unfortunate to hear.. BTW, this simply means its only by chance or luck that anyone can be out alive with the way they are handling the rescue ops.. going on break bla bla.. who does that.. nah the lagos we really look up to be this.. but this is so sad to hear
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by FourElements: 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
Mpanyi:
She was completely naked you said? Sahara Reporters I hate you guys for this statement. What has unclothedness got to do with being dead? I never hated you guys before. But now, I have no choice. Why this sickening hint of sexualization with the dead?
That's the essence of news reporting and investigative journalism, though contents may sometimes appear strange.
The important thing is that is the information factual? Which may sometimes help with investigation if foul play is suspected.

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Thesaint141(m): 9:51pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

2 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Scatterscatter(m): 9:52pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You are next in line to be used since you don't want to have sense

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by espn(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2021
Bola146:

Must you comment? This is a very sad news Those people are human being like you sad
why are you bothered when he named himself DOG...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by poiZon: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Hillarie(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2021
personal59:
Mmmm

The rescue process is worst....

Imagine since yesterday how dem wan take survive self after how many hours?

Nigeria don tire person

I'm not sure you followed the news about the Miami building collapse couple months back. The rescue process also took several days, if not weeks.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by karnap(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2021
She was simply naked? Why? angry undecided
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by arthurwillia(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2021
GGirll:

To pull someone lifeless from a rubble as such, d pull from.different angles will definitely tear d fa bricks n you know ladies wears are very light so I guess.
Ohh I see

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Sacred007: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Bastard

4 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by CountVersailles(f): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2021
jaxxy:

Yeah sure it can I forgot I guess everybody came out stark naked. Dumbo
ode
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Sleekfingers: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Na thunder go strike that your useless fingers. And may leprosy cover all your body . For typing such an idiotic comment

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by alphaNomega: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
arthurwillia:
Damn
But which one come be
She was simply naked
No be Sahara reporters again?
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Sleekfingers: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2021
jubrilELsudan:
I DON TALK AM SEY NA FVCK DEM DEY FVCK FOR THERE NA IM MAKE THE BUILDING COLLAPSE.

HOW DEM GO GO DO GANGB@NG FOR THAT KIN BUILDING SEF?

You are a kid with absolutely no common sense......

1 Like

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by donhackaz: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
You re a dog indeed

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You are indeed a fool. A product of cursed family. People died, families are mourning and you are here typing nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
The girl was naked. How come? Were they having some session?
RIP to the dead
What if she was in the shower when it happened...if not, could have been tens of other reason. Dirty mind
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by jubrilELsudan: 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
Sleekfingers:

You are a kid with absolutely no common sense......

YOU ARE MOST STUPID

ODE VILLAGE SACRIFICE

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by barcaboi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
No empathy; nothing. Just cruise and madness from y’all. It’s crazy how messed up y’all are

3 Likes

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Missyajoke(f): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
fortune1968:
Dark powers might have contributed to this mishap .Some of this big boys in the big industries or enterprise are occultic .
It could be forceful taking back from Satan .

Things are happening my brother, you're right, this is a public forum be careful of what you post sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) / For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.