Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped (81864 Views)

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Collapsed Ikoyi Building Was Going For N2.85 Billion Per Apartment / Femi Osibona & Italian Architects At The Top Of Collapsed 21-Storey Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by OdenKelechi(m): 1:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
The girl was naked. How come? Were they having some session?
RIP to the dead

For uncompleted building??
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by OmoManU: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bola146:

Must you comment? This is a very sad news Those people are human being like you sad
Reasons like that guy's comment are the reason why you see many reasonable top fellows deserted Nairaland in their droves compared to the hey days of pre-2010 Nairaland.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Lampy336: 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
I buy all types of gift cards , greendot , bank and credit card funds , whatsapp:-070342462420
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by backbone503(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
AlabiKILLER2021:

Shut up

Show respect to dead skull miners

Are you always this stupid and irresponsible or today is just a special occasion?
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BabaIjebuXL(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Anthony0094:

Am not the cause of ur frustration

You're the frustrated one here boy, get a life.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Anthony0094(m): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
BabaIjebuXL:

You're the frustrated one here boy, get a life.

Am not the person the make you jobless
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by agabusta: 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
babaolofin:

Yesterday, I said it was a professional error. Today, after an Okada man at VI whose friend was a victim narrated what he knew ignorantly to me, I suspected foul play. This is beyond suspension of LABSCA GM. There is a need for intelligence investigations. Not all events happened by coincidence. The Okada man told me the event happened while the owner was having a key meeting with some of the stakeholders in the project. He said notifications were sent earlier about the meeting and people working on the project were aware a strategic Project meeting would be held at the site. The building collapsed while the people were around. It might be coincidence and it might be terrorist attack. I am not ruling out terrorism.

Or their extraload with elevator going up and down also contributed to the collapse of the already not so solid building.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BabaIjebuXL(m): 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Anthony0094:

Am not the person the make you jobless

I have checked through your topics, you're not bright. The internet have given many of your types the nerve to talk shit. You're a low life, you know it.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Anthony0094(m): 9:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
BabaIjebuXL:

I have checked through your topics, you're not bright. The internet have given many of your types the nerve to talk shit. You're a low life, you know it.

Inspector general,
I can see you have alot of time in your hands,
That's sign of unemployment bro
Find something to do bro no matter how small it is so that ur children will not suffer because of a useless father
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BabaIjebuXL(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anthony0094:

Inspector general,
I can see you have alot of time in your hands,
That's sign of unemployment bro
Find something to do bro no matter how small it is so that ur children will not suffer because of a useless father

Lmao... everything about you smells poverty. It's so obvious you lack parental care at infancy, your father neglected you and your mother? Unemployment, what's that? You're trying to drag every other person into your bitterness and worthlessness. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Anthony0094(m): 9:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
BabaIjebuXL:

Lmao... everything about you smells poverty. It's so obvious you lack parental care at infancy, your father neglected you and your mother? Unemployment, what's that? You're trying to drag every other person into your bitterness and worthlessness. Omo ale jatijati

Everybody will not be poor because you r from wretched family
It's nobody's fault that you have a bad upbringing, if want to blame anyone for that blame ur mother. Anuofia
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by warlordd(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
What could have stripped her naked? So sad!
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BarrElChapo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
I didn't even know it was the nifemi I lived with and had a lot of good times in the RCCF Family house at Enugu that is dead.. Rest in Peace love cry
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BabaIjebuXL(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Anthony0094:

Everybody will not be poor because you r from wretched family
It's nobody's fault that you have a bad upbringing, if want to blame anyone for that blame ur mother. Anuofia

Hahaha e pain am!! Poverty is written over you bro!! Stupid son of a thousand fathers. My regards to your LovePeddler of a mother, is she still in the business ?
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Anthony0094(m): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
BabaIjebuXL:

Hahaha e pain am!! Poverty is written over you bro!! Stupid son of a thousand fathers. My regards to your LovePeddler of a mother, is she still in the business ?
Only if ur called father can have DNA test on you, he will find out he married wat belongs to the community, bastard
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
Anthony0094:

Only if ur called father can have DNA test on you, he will find out he married wat belongs to the community, bastard

Hahahahaha... you're a low life, like gutter low. The Internet is the only place people like yourself feel among, enjoy your 5 seconds of fame rat. Just try ehn, be better than your thousand fathers.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Anthony0094(m): 7:29am On Nov 06, 2021
BabaIjebuXL:

Hahahahaha... you're a low life, like gutter low. The Internet is the only place people like yourself feel among, enjoy your 5 seconds of fame rat. Just try ehn, be better than your thousand fathers.
It's not too late 4 you to get life bro, before end up like ur father
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Anthony0094:

It's not too late 4 you to get life bro, before end up like ur father

What my father and myself have achieved non in your generations will ever. You better comot that cheap eye contact and hustle so you wont need contact to survive, Gay ass idiot.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by Anthony0094(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2021
BabaIjebuXL:

What my father and myself have achieved non in your generations will ever. You better comot that cheap eye contact and hustle so you wont need contact to survive, Gay ass idiot.

Am not here to brag but am very sure I personally will keep u and ur father at home and paying u two salary till u die. Ezuzu
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by BabaIjebuXL(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2021
Anthony0094:

Am not here to brag but am very sure I personally will keep u and ur father at home and paying u two salary till u die. Ezuzu

Sure you can, your picture tells.
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by kutashi: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
dettolgel:

Ode you want my attention now you have it.

You can now run off and go do what you do best, that is being useless to yourself and the society grin

By now! Many useless thing must be in your life, Another biggest one is coming your way! All those home training your parent failed to give you wil be properly served to you here! Asinwin
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by dettolgel: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2021
kutashi:

By now! Many useless thing must be in your life, Another biggest one is coming your way! All those home training your parent failed to give you wil be properly served to you here! Asinwin

Ode after more than 2 weeks you are out on the street on bail for pick pocket.

You are lucky you weren't lynched. grin

Now you have the attention you crave that made you a delinquent. You can run off again and go do what you do best. Attention seeking cow grin grin
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by kutashi: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Yahoo boy!
You need serious prayer if you believe in God! I got something useful and better doing! Don't worry! Your room will soon ready at EFCC!

I don't have time for idiot like you! You can send me any means on how to help you!
Seriouly! You need help!

It may me take another several weeks to reply if not a year! Continue masturbating with sorry ass!
dettolgel:

Ode after more than 2 weeks you are out on the street on bail for pick pocket.

You are lucky you weren't lynched. grin

Now you have the attention you crave that made you a delinquent. You can run off again and go do what you do best. Attention seeking cow grin grin
Re: Nifemi, PA To Owner Of Collapsed Ikoyi Building Found Dead, Osibona Trapped by dettolgel: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2021
kutashi:
Yahoo boy!
You need serious prayer if you believe in God! I got something useful and better doing! Don't worry! Your room will soon ready at EFCC!

I don't have time for idiot like you! You can send me any means on how to help you!
Seriouly! You need help!

It may me take another several weeks to reply if not a year! Continue masturbating with sorry ass!

You don manage recharge abi you dey use your weekly Internet access for jail dey respond? grin

Oga crime does not pay. I am sure when they were telling you you didn't listen now you see yourself? grin

I hope by the time you finish your jail term you will turn a new leaf. grin

Jail bird do you need me to send you toiletries? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Natural wall stone tile cladding anywhere in Nigeria. / Gay Couple Who Couldn’t Afford House In UK Buy Entire Village In France (Photos) / 5 Story Building On 10 By 10 Land Spotted In Nairobi, Kenya Causes A Stir (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.