Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell (1648 Views)

Stop Joking With Hell Fire / Why Are Religionists So Comfortable With Threatening Others With Hell? / Let's Stop Joking With Hell Fire!!! - By Sunday Akanni Moshood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by Starpost: 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2021
Pastor Who Died and Came Back to Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell and Glorious Heaven (Video)

Pastor Daniel to be specific, he became sick for a period of a short time and before he knew it he was taken by a an ambulance. There with his wife trying to give him fresh air. On his way to the hospital, he's asking God for forgiveness of the sins that he has committed, because he could see that he was going.
In a twinkling of an eye, the man of God dies and arrives in heaven. He said, his experience was like 15 minutes, but then according to the reports, he is died for 3 days.

Isn't it that, in heaven there is no night, time is not calculated according to the physical realm. So he could not see that it is been 3 days, but then he said, he could hear the voices of people talking, saying ..

You Can Watch Video Through L!nk Below For More Details.

[url] https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2021/11/pastor-who-died-and-came-back-to-life.html?m=1 [/url]

Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by Commentor: 9:49pm On Nov 02, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by Kobojunkie: 9:58pm On Nov 02, 2021
Starpost:
Pastor Daniel to be specific, he became sick for a period of a short time and before he knew it he was taken by a an ambulance. There with his wife trying to give him fresh air. On his way to the hospital, he's asking God for forgiveness of the sins that he has committed, because he could see that he was going.
In a twinkling of an eye, the man of God dies and arrives in heaven. He said, his experience was like 15 minutes, but then according to the reports, he is died for 3 days.

Isn't it that, in heaven there is no night, time is not calculated according to the physical realm. So he could not see that it is been 3 days, but then he said, he could hear the voices of people talking, saying ..
This man is nothing but another liar...

■ Jesus Christ said no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living in the parable of Lazarus and the rich man - Luke 16 vs 19-31 undecided

■ Jesus Christ also said that there will be no body in Heaven and in Hell until after He returns and judges us all - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

■ The first Christians, many of who died over 2000 years ago, are still in their graves sleeping, waiting to be raised when Jesus Christ returns and then judged before gaining access to either of Heaven or Hell, yet this one here wants us to believe what again? undecided

By the way, who confirmed this man's death? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by doggedfighter(f): 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2021
Churches still do this shit?

He has a flat tummy though.

Who was taking photos of a dead man?
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by OBALOLA55(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Commentor:
grin
He said, his experience was like 15 minutes, but then according to the reports, he is died for 3 days. THE BOLDED IS SIMILAR TO WHAT WOULD HAPPEN ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION ACCORDING TO HOLY QURAN, PEOPLE WOULD BE ASKING THEMSELVES HOW MANY DAYS THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE GRAVE.

BUT THE PASTOR NOR GO ANY HEAVENangry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by SenorFax(m): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

■ Jesus Christ said no one will be sent back from the dead to warn the living in the parable of Lazarus and the rich man - Luke 16 vs 19-31 undecided

■ Jesus Christ also said that there will be no body in Heaven and in Hell until after He returns and judges us all - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

■ The first Christians, many of who died over 2000 years ago, are still in their graves sleeping, waiting to be raised when Jesus Christ returns and then judged before gaining access to either of Heaven or Hell, yet this one here wants us to believe what again? undecided

You forgot Lazarus died and Jesus woke him up after 4 days, and same as Jairus' daughter. Peter even raised Dorcas from the dead.
So,
He will always favour those he wants favour for. Not everyone gets the privilege. But yes, it does happen and he won't be the last person that will be favoured.
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by OBALOLA55(m): 10:25pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:

THIS HUMAN WORSHIPER AGAIN angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Nov 02, 2021
SenorFax:

You forgot Lazarus died and Jesus woke him up after 4 days, and same as Jairus' daughter. He will always favour those he wants favour for. Not everyone gets the privilege. But yes, it does happen and he won't be the last person that will be favoured.
I didn't forget Lazarus and the other individuals who Jesus Christ raised from the dead. None of them came back to inform people of Heaven or Hell. undecided

Again, go back and reread to understand the lesson Jesus Christ taught you with the Parable He told you of Lazarus and the Rich man. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by MightySparrow: 7:17am On Nov 03, 2021
There is a problem here. I once asked on a thread, why are Christians only travellers to hell?
Again, all prophets that write the Bible needn't die before God will speak to them. When did this start?
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by Ayo081(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2021
doggedfighter:

He has a flat tummy though.

What? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by LordReed(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2021
MightySparrow:
There is a problem here. I once asked on a thread, why are Christians only travellers to hell?
Again, all prophets that write the Bible needn't die before God will speak to them. When did this start?

Because hell requires very little detail to pull off in a story. Once talk of fire and suffering you don't need to add anything else. If you want to talk about heaven now you have to be way more creative. Check out someone like Kat Kerr who says there's sports in heaven, now there's a good creative storyteller for how heaven looks like.
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by KankOfLife(m): 11:27am On Nov 03, 2021
That pastor is a mad man,
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by doggedfighter(f): 10:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ayo081:

What? grin

Dead man with flat tummy.
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
It's either you believe God's word:

And just as it is reserved for men to die once for all time, but after this to receive a judgment! Hebrews 9:27

Or the so called pastor:

However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to you as good news something beyond the good news we declared to you, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:8

So is it once people die and face God's judgment according to the Bible or twice according to your so called pastor? 2Timothy 4:3-4 smiley
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by enilove(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Are you saying you have never heard of someone who died and came back to life ?

There are real foreign and local hospitals' records of those who died and came back to life . Some are in videos on YouTube.

Lastly , when you read the Bible , you don't add to it or remove from it because there is a Divine curse attached to doing so.
Just say it the way it is .
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by enilove(m): 12:06am On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
It's either you believe God's word:

And just as it is reserved for men to die once for all time, but after this to receive a judgment! Hebrews 9:27

Or the so called pastor:

However, even if we or an angel out of heaven were to declare to you as good news something beyond the good news we declared to you, let him be accursed. Galatians 1:8

So is it once people die and face God's judgment according to the Bible or twice according to your so called pastor? 2Timothy 4:3-4 smiley

Lazarus died for 4 days and came back to life .
There are more other Biblical examples of people who died and came back to life in the old and new testaments.

The Hebrew 9:27 is deeper than you think .

Just leave that Organization and give your life to Christ , that is when you can understand the Bible perfectly and be saved.
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Nov 04, 2021
enilove:
Are you saying you have never heard of someone who died and came back to life ?

There are real foreign and local hospitals' records of those who died and came back to life . Some are in videos on YouTube.

Lastly , when you read the Bible , you don't add to it or remove from it because there is a Divine curse attached to doing so.
Just say it the way it is .
You should already know by now that my belief in God and the things of God has not to do with hearsay, nor even my personal delusions. I deal only in God's Word , Jesus Christ. So if Jesus Christ, the one who is Truth in the Kingdom of God, declares a thing a lie, it is indeed a lie! undecided

Everything I have stated so far on this is found right there in the same Gospels you claim to carry with you and believe in but refuse to accept. So, you should go preach your sermons to others who are like you. undecided
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:35am On Nov 04, 2021
enilove:

Lazarus died for 4 days and came back to life .
There are more other Biblical examples of people who died and came back to life in the old and new testaments.
The Hebrew 9:27 is deeper than you think .
Just leave that Organization and give your life to Christ , that is when you can understand the Bible perfectly and be saved.

Thanks for your advice but i'm not that stupid to take foolish advices from thoughtless ones!

Give your own interpretation of Hebrews 9:27 since you think people will die TWICE and stand before God's judgment TWICE.
Resurrection of the dead happened in Elijah's day, Elisha's bones brought back a dead man, Jesus resurrected so many dead people but the fact remains that none of them saw God's judgment. They died naturally and were brought back to life with no stupid stories of dead people living somewhere else! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

So go ahead and explain what you understand not coming to tell a Christian to come and join faithless miscreants like you! smiley
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:23am On Nov 04, 2021
At times i look at you and feel you need to study the Bible with Jehovah's Witnesses so as to have confidence in setting matters straight whenever anyone comes up with fabrications from the devil, but it's like you prefer to remain a wanderer not someone fully equipped with knowledge!

MightySparrow:

Because that's where they can become celebrities and start making money after getting a audience through their fables! 2Timothy 4:3-4
MightySparrow:

It started after the death of the pioneers of Christianity in the second century till now, liars are seizing the opportunity to tell false stories of how they encountered some God so that they can later gather gullible followers to start their own Church.
The so called resurrected pastor did all these to boost the population of his mugus who are contributing tithes and offerings for him to be rich! undecided
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:36am On Nov 04, 2021
SenorFax:

You forgot Lazarus died and Jesus woke him up after 4 days, and same as Jairus' daughter. Peter even raised Dorcas from the dead.
So,
He will always favour those he wants favour for. Not everyone gets the privilege. But yes, it does happen and he won't be the last person that will be favoured.

It's a lie!
Please God has given us brains to reason with what anyone says before believing them.
The first and foremost sinner who opened the floodgates for sin to infect all humans is Adam {Romans 5:12} so if not what Adam caused their won't be fornicators, adulterers, witches, murderers, robbers and so on.
Now ask yourself why is it that none of all these liars have ever come to say anything about Adam's condition in their fairy HellFire?
Why is it that it's only people who they know that lived and remembered by others that they always say they saw in Hellfire?

I remembered the last time one of those liars in the name of Obadare said he travelled to Hellfire and saw his female colleague their because she often wear make-up, from that day on i realized that they're just fabricating false stories to support their stupid teachings! undecided
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by enilove(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You should already know by now that my belief in God and the things of God has not to do with hearsay, nor even my personal delusions. I deal only in God's Word , Jesus Christ. So if Jesus Christ, the one who is Truth in the Kingdom of God, declares a thing a lie, it is indeed a lie! undecided

Everything I have stated so far on this is found right there in the same Gospels you claim to carry with you and believe in but refuse to accept. So, you should go preach your sermons to others who are like you. undecided

Have you forgotten what you said ?
You claimed Jesus said '' no one will be sent from the dead to the living...'' , isn't it ?

The truth is that it was father Abraham that said that and not Jesus :

Luke 16:19-31 KJV
There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: [20] And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, [21] And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores. [22] And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried; [23] And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. [24] And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame. [25] But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented. [26] And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence. [27] Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house: [28] For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment. [29] Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them. [30] And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent. [31] And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

SHOW US THE STATEMENT OF JESUS IN THE ABOVE CONVERSATION

DID THE BIBLE CALL THE ABOVE CONVERSATION BETWEEN FATHER ABRAHAM AND THE RICH MAN A PARABLE ?
SHOW US WHERE THIS IS WRITTEN.
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
enilove:
Have you forgotten what you said ?
You claimed Jesus said '' no one will be sent from the dead to the living ...'' , isn't it ?
You truncated my statement there in order that you can ramble on meaninglessly, why? undecided
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by enilove(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for your advice but i'm not that stupid to take foolish advices from thoughtless ones!

Give your own interpretation of Hebrews 9:27 since you think people will die TWICE and stand before God's judgment TWICE.
Resurrection of the dead happened in Elijah's day, Elisha's bones brought back a dead man, Jesus resurrected so many dead people but the fact remains that none of them saw God's judgment. They died naturally and were brought back to life with no stupid stories of dead people living somewhere else! Ecclesiastes 9:5-10

So go ahead and explain what you understand not coming to tell a Christian to come and join faithless miscreants like you! smiley

If you love to live after death , take my advice and repent , it is not too late for you.
The Bible says in :

Proverbs 14:12 KJV
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

The argument is not about the judgement but about whether it is possible for someone to die and come back to life again .

This is your statement :
So is it once people die and face God's judgment according to the Bible or twice according to your so called pastor? 2Timothy 4:3-4

Since you now remember that there were people who died and came back to live again, why posting again ?

Let me explain Hebrew 9:27 to you .
Those that died and came back to life were given grace .
And who can question God's grace and mercy ?
Romans 9:15 KJV
For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

And mercy have power over judgement :
James 2:13 KJV
For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

I just pray that God will have mercy on you for not believing those revelations , despite seeing them in the Bible.
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
enilove:

If you love to live after death , take my advice and repent , it is not too late for you.
The Bible says in :
Proverbs 14:12 KJV
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
The argument is not about the judgement but about whether it is possible for someone to die and come back to life again .
This is your statement :
So is it once people die and face God's judgment according to the Bible or twice according to your so called pastor? 2Timothy 4:3-4
Since you now remember that there were people who died and came back to live again, why posting again ?
Let me explain Hebrew 9:27 to you .
Those that died and came back to life were given grace .
And who can question God's grace and mercy ?
Romans 9:15 KJV
For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
And mercy have power over judgement :
James 2:13 KJV
For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
I just pray that God will have mercy on you for not believing those revelations , despite seeing them in the Bible.

No wonder you people keep arguing, insulting, abusing and cursing one another without any agreement on which of your numerous pastors is from God! cheesy

Well let me rephrase what i said perhaps you'll get the sense in it this time:

God's word said "it is appointed for man to die once and after this judgment"
Two things are involved in Paul's comment:
DEATH and JUDGMENT
Now many have died and were resurrected but never mentioned anything about the judgment, which makes Paul's comment sound reasonable because if we are to concentrate on dying once then Paul's comment is wrong but he added judgment which makes it clear that nobody ever dies face God's judgment and came back to talk about what is happening there! Luke 16:29-31
Secondly the judgment will commence after all the death are resurrected in the last days {Revelations 20:11-15} so can you now correlate your pastor's experience with what we found in God's word? Galatians 1:8 cheesy
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by enilove(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No wonder you people keep arguing, insulting, abusing and cursing one another without any agreement on which of your numerous pastors is from God! cheesy

Well let me rephrase what i said perhaps you'll get the sense in it this time:

God's word said "it is appointed for man to die once and after this judgment"
Two things are involved in Paul's comment:
DEATH and JUDGMENT
Now many have died and were resurrected but never mentioned anything about the judgment, which makes Paul's comment sound reasonable because if we are to concentrate on dying once then Paul's comment is wrong but he added judgment which makes it clear that nobody ever dies face God's judgment and came back to talk about what is happening there! Luke 16:29-31
Secondly the judgment will commence after all the death are resurrected in the last days {Revelations 20:11-15} so can you now correlate your pastor's experience with what we found in God's word? Galatians 1:8 cheesy

You want to decide for God , isn't it ?

The people who died and came back had no power of theirs to do so . God that sent them back to earth knows why He sent them back .

It is left to you to believe or not to believe.
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
enilove:

You want to decide for God , isn't it ?
The people who died and came back had no power of theirs to do so . God that sent them back to earth knows why He sent them back .
It is left to you to believe or not to believe.

We are believers in what God's word teaches not fables from all sides {2Timothy 4:3-4} so if you choose to believe every wind of teaching then it means you can't speak for your god since anything can be tied to it, therefore you must accept all stories as authentic after all your god has nothing you must defend! cheesy
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by enilove(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

We are believers in what God's word teaches not fables from all sides {2Timothy 4:3-4} so if you choose to believe every wind of teaching then it means you can't speak for your god since anything can be tied to it, therefore you must accept all stories as authentic after all your god has nothing you must defend! cheesy

What you wrote above is meant for you since you once claimed that ADAM WAS YOUR CREATOR AND GOD.

Leave this JW organization before it is too late. They are teaching you people nonsense .
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
enilove:

What you wrote above is meant for you since you once claimed that ADAM WAS YOUR CREATOR AND GOD.
Leave this JW organization before it is too late. They are teaching you people nonsense .

Jumping from pillar to post! cheesy

My friend, it is appointed for man to die once and after this judgment, that's what God's word teaches so if anyone comes to tell us that he saw God's judgment before it occurs then we know it's the result of malaria parasite! cheesy
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by SimplePlan34: 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
If I go to hell I will mobilise so we can rebel against God
Re: Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell by Kobojunkie: 7:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
SimplePlan34:
If I go to hell I will mobilise so we can rebel against God
If you go to Hell, a place ruled over by God as it is a part of the Kingdom of God, you will Mobilize whom to rebel against God? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is There Proof The Holy Spirit Has Left Jw.org / God Cannot Seem To Do Anything Except Irrelevant Miracles / What Does Heaven Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.