Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Endurance In Challenges - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Endurance In Challenges (166 Views)

[AUDIO+MP3] Endurance Ibekwe - "I Decrease" / The Endurance Of The Saints - Paul Ellis / Closed : Shallow Atheists As Usual Failed Woefully To Destroy These Challenges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Endurance In Challenges by jonatoye(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Endurance in Challenges

WORD FOR TODAY
Don't run away from the challenges that come your way in the course of life. Running from a challenge that has to do with your relationship is to change the dimension of the challenges you will face!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Love bears up under anything and everything that comes is ever ready to believe the best of every person, its hopes are fadeless under all circumstances, and it endures everything [without weakening]." (1Corinthians 13:7 AMP)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Endurance and perseverance is attribute you must possess through the help of the Holy Spirit. I have come to discover that we cannot but face different issues in life and these issues are the bedrock of the success which beautify our lives. We must learn to accept the people God bring around us with love; accept their weaknesses and identify with them in their challenges.

In this life, we have seen people who left their marriage because of issues with the other partner. Friends and associates have neglected some people because of the challenge they have. We must not be ignorant of the fact that all men will have a share of their ordeal in the journey of destiny. Do not fail the test of love (Rom.13.cool. Learn how to walk in love by providing the needed support for people when it matters most.

+ Are you walking in Love?

Lord! I will not fail the test of love; help me to walk in love in Jesus name. Amen.

Emphasis
The fact that you are called to a life of love and sacrifice makes it paramount for you to endure with men in their challenges!!!

Have a Lovely Wednesday!!!

1 Like

Re: Endurance In Challenges by Promzy99: 7:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Thanks 4 sharing.

(1) (Reply)

Great Expectation By E.a Adeboye / Ye Shall Decree A Thing! / Discovering Yourself In Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.