Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen (39596 Views)

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by McOluOmo: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Good

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by jojo1415: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
How much is one crate of egg from her undecided
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by jidxin(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
slimcassi:
Hello guys
So I opened a thread several months back about a little chicken that refused to go away which I decided to keep as a pet.
There were mixed reactions about keeping a chicken as pet grin and though the previous thread was hilarious well we have come this far....

If you haven't seen the previous thread, check it out. https://www.nairaland.com/6281705/little-chick-found-doesnt-want

Like the topic said, Mira is now a mom although it wasn't easy her first batch of eggs she layed had to be destroyed due to my negligence, but with proper care and attention she was successfully delivered of 12new little chickens cheesy

Being her first time, I would say I'm glad she hatched all 12eggs.

why are d chicks all looking angry

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Finally our Mira is now a mother.... congrats to Mira,Op I do hope you are taking care of Cidy's little chickes very well?.congrats to them all..... expecting to hear the latest development on Cidy and her new eggs as well

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by suffering: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
How e take carry belle?

7 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by DSC7: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Christmas chicken is ready cheesy
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Daintydan: 8:43am On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmm! Pretty mother and her chicks. I wish I had enough space, I'd have kept one also.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Lol more in abondance
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Cnach: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2021
Kia! I have over stayed my welcome in Nl

2 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by DukeNija(m): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2021
athaboi:
Local chicken
Shut up!

6 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by kistan: 8:44am On Nov 03, 2021
h
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by FORWARDEVERLY: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2021
hyfr:
This chicken has been by far more productive than the 119 senators, ministers, governor's and the thieves in Aso rock .

Leemao grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Racoon(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2021
Very productive mother hen you got there bro.

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by jclassiq(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Impressive.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Laslas embarassed

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Chummynoni(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2021
You are a good person op. If you can be this good to a chick, then I need no one to tell me how nice you would be to human being. Ensure the safety of these chicks by keeping them away from rain, hawks and mice. God bless you

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by AgentGoat: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2021
By play by play u don start your business.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by flexrivers(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Amazing!! After several months. You've done well.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by phr0nesis(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
Last last na pot Mira go end up
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by meccuno: 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
athaboi:
Local chicken

11 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by daveP(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2021
The father go dey one junction like that dey do Provider for curious babes wey miss road and give them belle kon japa to conquer new territory, fufilling its new year resolution. Dey crow like king of the lungu. grin

3 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by drealcivilceno(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Congratulations my brother...where is her husband?,make sure you don't carry the responsibility alone cos country hard now...you'll now have many in-laws.... grin

Crazy Nigerians...

Make jokes about anything and everything!

grin

2 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Dreytonisback(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Ordinary chicken hatched 12 whole eggs without loosing any
And Buhari couldn't achieve peace not to talk of war
Promise heaven and earth and his wife can't even live in the same country with him , just imagine
Animal in human skin, animal e put suit, animal dey wear agbada

Lights up my kpoli in peace

13 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2021
I pray they all survive.. amen

2 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by muller101(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Run a DNA if you are truly the father

2 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by bizzibodi(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Righteousness come & see d wonders of Jah....I know you have something to tell us. grin grin
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by baralatie(m): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2021
Bomaye7:
Op hope you will do child dedication for your pet's kids ? grin congratulations and they came at the right time, with probably feed they maybe ready for Xmas grin l
My 1st FTC with this Monika grin who is giving the FTC money ? Make una give me likes make I use celebrate my FTC don't be stingy ooh
grin grin
Chicken child dedication for which church
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by baralatie(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2021
muller101:
Run a DNA if you are truly the father
grin
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Automolite: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Can the love a farmer has for his chicken stand the test of time?.
Christmas is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by one4GOD(f): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2021
slimcassi:
Hello guys
So I opened a thread several months back about a little chicken that refused to go away which I decided to keep as a pet.
There were mixed reactions about keeping a chicken as pet grin and though the previous thread was hilarious well we have come this far....

If you haven't seen the previous thread, check it out. https://www.nairaland.com/6281705/little-chick-found-doesnt-want

Like the topic said, Mira is now a mom although it wasn't easy her first batch of eggs she layed had to be destroyed due to my negligence, but with proper care and attention she was successfully delivered of 12new little chickens cheesy

awwwhhhhh, I love this. I fall in love with animals especially domestics ones and I respect anyone who shares the same feeling. Welldone and keep up the good work. Pls protect the chicks from kites so they grow to full chickens grin grin more chicken to your stew this Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by AK481(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2021
slimcassi:
Hello guys

How the innocent mira take find man come carry belle?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please What Breed Is This Dog??? / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.