Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen (39592 Views)

Nigerian Man Eats From The Same Plate With A Hen (Video) / The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / Pet Hen In China Eats Metal Screws Daily (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by michresakidjo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
slimcassi:
Hello guys
So I opened a thread several months back about a little chicken that refused to go away which I decided to keep as a pet.
There were mixed reactions about keeping a chicken as pet grin and though the previous thread was hilarious well we have come this far....

If you haven't seen the previous thread, check it out. https://www.nairaland.com/6281705/little-chick-found-doesnt-want

Like the topic said, Mira is now a mom although it wasn't easy her first batch of eggs she layed had to be destroyed due to my negligence, but with proper care and attention she was successfully delivered of 12new little chickens cheesy

Being her first time, I would say I'm glad she hatched all 12eggs.

Your hand is blessed yes, this i have seen. 12eggs hatched success fully is a rare occurrence, talking from experince. You have the heart of God.

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by tyup(m): 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dreadlock69:
Keep later later change him destination inside pot

Lmao grin grin anyways I just say mai I call you out say the chick don grow and e don born
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by cosmos1440: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
I just read the previous post on how you found the chick , after reading today's post.
This is really, really, really nice.
To be honest, I haven read a pleasant article on Nairaland for a while, but your two stories on this fowl has a calming effect.

Nice job Op. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by 4kizo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Been following you up from the first thread till now, I can honestly say "I wish it's me training the chick's till now......
I love how you trained them. Hope the hen the rooster no longer fight?
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by deebrain(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Okukor,.
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by wasuka14(m): 8:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Congratulations and weldone for saving the life of mira as u called it. I read about it back then, when u share on the thread. Imagine if u have thrown the sick away then, You could also have thrown all this life joined with it. This is a lesson for all of us killing human beings and all other creatures, that with that life u terminate, you terminate many with it and at the same time the life u safe, you safe several other lives with it. God help you to reap the fruit of your labour @Op.
slimcassi:
Hello guys
So I opened a thread several months back about a little chicken that refused to go away which I decided to keep as a pet.
There were mixed reactions about keeping a chicken as pet grin and though the previous thread was hilarious well we have come this far....

If you haven't seen the previous thread, check it out. https://www.nairaland.com/6281705/little-chick-found-doesnt-want

Like the topic said, Mira is now a mom although it wasn't easy her first batch of eggs she layed had to be destroyed due to my negligence, but with proper care and attention she was successfully delivered of 12new little chickens cheesy

Being her first time, I would say I'm glad she hatched all 12eggs.

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by youngdabold19: 2:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Just finished reading the previous thread, and it obviously made me login to comment after almost two years i logged in last.

Nigeria can be save in your hands too.
Come out for president,Nairalanders gat your back
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by mixta140: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2021
hyfr:
well, I won't know if you're am angel or alfa but I do hope to be someday and do the right thing for the first time in this countries history.
It's easier said than done ...
Being a leader to a nation like Nigeria no easy ... leading people that are resistant to progress not easy at all... it a lot of work...

1 Like

Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by 975adeyinka: 12:08am On Nov 05, 2021
okay
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 05, 2021
It's almost a year I saw the prev thread about Mira,,,, how time flies angry
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by McStoic(m): 9:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Oyiboman69:
Congratulations my brother...where is her husband?,make sure you don't carry the responsibility alone cos country hard now...you'll now have many in-law.... grin

Chaii.... LMAO
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Henuell(m): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Lovely chicks. Like play like play you've gotten a mini poultry na so progress dey start
who knows,maybe Mira was actually sent by God to help u
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by Dreadlock69(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
tyup:

Lmao grin grin anyways I just say mai I call you out say the chick don grow and e don born

Lol oyah nah your own no go spoil since you remember our chat
Re: The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen by tyup(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Lol oyah nah your own no go spoil since you remember our chat
Amen o Boss and you to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please What Breed Is This Dog??? / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) / Help! Ruggedman Is Dying!! :-(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.