Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,291 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? (806 Views)

Savings In Bank Or Savings In Cryptocurrency(bitcoin). Which One Is Better? / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? / Is Investing In Bit-winner Real Or Fake ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? by mapila: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2021
Is investing in cryptocurrency profitable?
Re: Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? by Danisaint112(m): 9:25am On Nov 03, 2021
mapila:
Is investing in cryptocurrency profitable?

Sure it is. But you just have to do your due diligence (Research) before you invest in it.

And don't invest in any Cryptocurrency because someone advices you to. Don't also abandon or change investment plan of a Cryptocurrency because someone said so.

Listen to recommendations but always carry out your research on your own.

Lastly invest only what you are willing to loose. In other words invest the amount of money that if you loose you won't commit suicide wink

Like they say Cryptocurrencies is volatile meaning you can loose alot of money in a day and still make a lot of money in a day.

If there is anything you should consider I would say it is not investing in a Cryptocurrencies.

I have personally sworn that this is the land I will be buying from now on.

I hope I have answered your question?

Between, Artificial intelligence (AI), Cryptocurrencies and Non-Fungible Token (NFT) is the future.

Only those who have done extensive research and super risk takers know this.

As I am answering your question I am also educating you.

NFT is just like Crypto but the difference is, it is better and less volatile. Everyone knows Crypto today but in the coming years NFT would be the talk of the Town.

Even Reno Omokri Endorsed NFT and if you know him you would know he doesn't put out trash on his Facebook page or YouTube channel.

That reminds me there is an NFT project going on right now that is granting free token worth 100 over $100

You need to have a Trust Wallet or willing to create one. Note this offer ends by 12:30 PM today (4 hours from now)

Here is my WhatsApp number number

If it exceeds 12:30 today please don't send me a message anymore.

1 Like

Re: Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? by BahamTamy(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2021
If you have a trust wallet, and you want to Solana (1SOL = 226.20USD) right now.
Try mining it at this website
https://miningsolana.com/index.php?refer=79818
Re: Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? by bisseranast: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Investing in crypto assets is risky but also potentially extremely profitable. Cryptocurrency is a good investment if you want to gain direct exposure to the demand for digital currency, while a safer but potentially less lucrative alternative is to buy the stocks of companies with exposure to cryptocurrency. So that you can draw conclusions for yourself, study the information in the blog here https://changelly.com/blog/best-cryptocurrencies-to-invest-in-2021/
So, it will be easier for you to choose a cryptocurrency for investment and reduce your risks.
Cryptocurrency can be a great investment and probably most profitable if done correctly.
Re: Is Investing In Cryptocurrency Profitable? by Geulink: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Yes , investment in crypto is profit especially when you do that with @oroPocket

(1) (Reply)

Imsu Release 2014 Post Utme Result For Both Ppt And Cbt / Prime Properties / Genuine Land From Any Part Of Enugu State, Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.