Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) (57951 Views)

See Evidence That Jaruma's Kayamata Used By Regina Really Worked On Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Looking Sad At Her Wedding To Ned Nwoko? (Photos) / Mr Jollof Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2021
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has denied allegations that she used Jaruma’s Kayamata product to secure her marriage to billionaire, Ned Nwoko.

Regina in a post on her Instagram page on Wednesday said she has never used Kayamata and was only told by Jaruma to influence the product.

In a statement on her Instagram, the mother of one called out Jaruma for trying to mislead the public.

Sharing a post where someone said she used Kayamata to secure her husband, Ned Nwoko, Regina said she was only contracted to raise awareness for the Jaruma Brand and she has and will never use Kayanmata products.

Her post reads,
“This is for clarity sake here, I have and will never use any kayamata product. Jaruma paid me to help make random posts for her. I personally gave my terms concerning the kind of posts to be made, I was very mindful with my choice of words so as not to mislead the public, I was simply creating awareness for her brand and along the line, we became friends.

“I was warned severally to keep her at arms length and mind my association with her but it is not in my nature to judge a person from another’s perspective but in her case I should have known better. She constantly uses every opportunity to create contents to profit off my person and my brand even after our payment deal expired.

"I tolerated this because I believed I understood her person and felt I should give her the benefit of doubt and maintain a cordial friendship. But this time, I will not tolerate Jaruma using this issue that practically portrays me as a bad person for her selfish desires knowing fully well, that I have NEVER AND WILL NEVER USE whatever she sells as I have no reason to.

“And this is a notice to my fans and the general public, I and my brand As Regina Daniels has no business/association with Jaruma and her products, Thank you.”

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/03/regina-daniels-denies-using-jaruma-kayamata-to-secure-ned-nwoko/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2021

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Aufbauh(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2021
There's nothing as strong and more binding to a Man who enjoys knacking than sweet youthful 'kpekus', of such kayanmata dey learn lesson.
Any other thing is secondary to a wealthy polygamous man if he finds fresh youthful German juice.

But this Reginal Daniels eyes too tear for money sha.....marketing Kayanmata for Jaruma was a huge error.

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2021
She said she paid Gina 10, 000 000 for publicity.

This people dey make money oooo.
Just to talk sey she dey use her product.

Last as long as you like with trusted raw natural herbs:
https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used+erectile-issues+spermcount

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Bola146(f): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2021
Anofia Oniranu dede. I don't know why some married women no dey get shame at all lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. All those selling juju called beads and nonsense are lies, they are just duping people to collect their money.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by festacman(m): 9:05am On Nov 03, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2021
******TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN******
abeg dis kayamata wey dem de pt.....4 pu***y how e take de work self (say na 2 tie d man 2 oneself abi make d man no de look outside)

anyway what do I known.......

later dis idiot females nairaland moniker go come under here de start 2 de yarn trash say men 2 like sex...

how u go use kayamata 4 man and expect make him no de demand...

I have said dis b4 and I will say it again

in d book of

TITUS'S 3:13-33

TO WHOM BRIAN IS GIVEN WISDOM IS EXPECTED

Fank u!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2021
Wahala dey ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by slawormiir: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2021
undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by sotall(m): 10:16am On Nov 03, 2021
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Dreytonisback(m): 10:17am On Nov 03, 2021
There's nothing like clarity sake
You and your mom have no shame, ur mates are in school studying and you're following an old man who's older than ur dad upandan bc of money
Small girl like this with a bright future , a crush to so many , a model type of girl

Both Jaruma that sells products to ruin many women homes

Regina Daniels that has no brains

Regina's mom that has no shame bc of money

Bed nwoko money miss road pedophile

They're all unimportant to me soooo

Lights up my kpoli in peace

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Iamicekid(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2021
She is right on this one tho, which juju jaruma get if no be for social media stuff, u sabi where her mama leg reach physically and spiritually I think she had to just clear the air, Na Regina mama be the real plug, that jaruma just dey use another person sweat to her own gain

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Wahala no dey Finnish....
Nah only women know how to gbas gbos each other
If I see my gal dey follow Jaruma for Instagram I go break up with her straight....
Anyway they can continue their back and forth fight to our amusement
Regina Daniel 1 -- 1 Jaruma..

Next Gbas is Loading.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2021
Power of greed!
That's why Politicians, drug pushers, armed robbers, prostitutes, blackmailers and other criminals will never stop. They are insantiable like graves.
Upon all Ned is giving you, you still went for N10m to promote kayamata just to make more money for you and your greedy family. Why you of all people? Why did she not approach someone else?
Your cup will full one day!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 11:10am On Nov 03, 2021
festacman:
I would rather say it is Ned Nwoko who is using 'Kayan Maza' to lock down Regina. Regina with her fresh, young and juicy menstruating cavity doesn't need any Kayan for now. Ned Nwoko needs every vital help to keep things going.
Regina and her mother wanted to chop and clean mouth after collecting so much, hence Ned's shrine wedding so they won't think they are smart. Has he not been tagged with other Nollywood actresses and going on holidays with them after marrying Regina?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2021
Aufbauh:
There's nothing as strong and more binding to a Man who enjoys knacking than sweet youthful 'kpekus', of such kayanmata dey learn lesson.
Any other thing is secondary to a wealthy polygamous man if he finds fresh youthful German juice.

But this Reginal Daniels eyes too tear for money sha.....marketing Kayanmata for Jaruma was a huge error.
Imagine such lust for money at her age! That's why she followed Ned in the first place.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Ejebleje: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2021
"Dis-endorsing" her earlier endorsment grin grin

Chai,money ehn!

So what happens to all the ladies who have used her products because you lured them to?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 11:50am On Nov 03, 2021
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ahhh

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 12:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Singleone461:
Wetin concer me with your kayamata stuff? If you like go to the most powerful dibia on eat to prepare touch and follow for you, how does it affect the rise of dollas in this country. You use kayamata, you no use kayamata, NED is still your grandfather, sorry your husband. So fix your mess

No woman dey gree sey, she use kayamata

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by tutudesz: 12:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Who go accept before undecided even thief no dey agree he be thief

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by nairaman66(m): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Walk with a destitute, you will be regarded as one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ok..lovers of quality aluminium windows, oya check am out with us today..this one go be November drama FILmed and directed by oga Ned grin
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Bookhub: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Does that stuff even work?
Mtchewwwww!!!!!

Wooowww yabatech has extended the deadline for partime form sales till further notice,but register early to make the first list,if you need yabatech post utme past questions it's available too,to contact us click the link below..

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by BlackfireX: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Let me taste your kpekus to confirm it...

grin
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Boogyman557: 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by 2special(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6481727/regina-daniels-jaruma-supplied-waist. Some people go talk say bead is only meant for fashion
Re: Regina Daniels Denies Using ‘Jaruma Kayamata’ To Secure Ned Nwoko (Photos) by Sekih: 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skin Like Milk! Toke Makinwa Rocked A Mini Skirt. Photos / Frank Edoho Blasts A Guy On Twitter Over Paul Scholes / Ini Edo’s Facial Makeup Error (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.