Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Osinbajo, Ada-george, Dickson Eulogise Diri At Bayelsa Thanksgiving - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osinbajo, Ada-george, Dickson Eulogise Diri At Bayelsa Thanksgiving (284 Views)

Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Pastor Prince Dickson Predicted Laycon Winner Of BBNaija Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo, Ada-george, Dickson Eulogise Diri At Bayelsa Thanksgiving by okefranci: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
The Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, has commended Governor Douye Diri of Bayelsa State for his developmental strides.

Represented by Chaplain of Aso Rock Chapel, Seyi Malomo, at the state’s 10th yearly thanksgiving, which was the second under his administration, the Osinbajo prayed God to continue to bless the state for recognising His supremacy.

The immediate past governor, Senator Seriake Dickson, who came with his wife, Rachael, also appreciated Diri for continuing with programmes and projects his administration initiated.

He urged the people to pray for the governor and his team to stay focused and courageous in their quest to develop Bayelsa.

Also speaking, former governor of old Rivers State, Chief Rufus Ada-George, noted: “Bayelsans have reasons to thank God as it has produced prominent leaders in the country, including former President Goodluck Jonathan, and blessed with human and natural resources.”
He said God used Diri to foster unity and understanding among the people and the Ijaw nation, and advised the state to depend only on God for its progress.

Guest preacher at the event, Rev. Uma Ukpai, made prophetic declarations and proclaimed healing and blessings on the people and the state.

Making reference to the scriptures, he urged Bayelsa people to draw closer to God to experience supernatural increase.

On his part, Diri expressed appreciation to the people for the tremendous support for his administration.

Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to the Governor, Daniel Alabrah, stated yesterday that the governor was full of joy for the prevailing peace, stability and unity being enjoyed by the people, thanking leaders and founding fathers of the state for rallying round his administration.

He promised to continue to churn out projects that would uplift the living standards of the people.

Diri’s words: “I thank Bayelsans for their love and support to the Prosperity Administration. I also express my profound gratitude to all the leaders of the state, particularly the founding fathers and leaders of thought across the Ijaw nation for rallying round my administration. I’m overwhelmed with joy for the peaceful disposition of Bayelsans towards my administration.

“I would like to also express my appreciation to the legislature, the judiciary and members of my cabinet for the warm and cordial working relationship among us. I must say that this is really heartwarming and I assure you that the Prosperity Government will continue to embark on projects that would endear the people more to our government.”

He applauded Dickson for initiating the Thanksgiving Day celebration and for putting up the magnificent Ecumenical Centre, which has become the rallying ground every November 2 for people to appreciate God for his manifold blessings.

The programme attracted Bayelsans and other prominent Nigerians, who turned out in their large numbers.

Re: Osinbajo, Ada-george, Dickson Eulogise Diri At Bayelsa Thanksgiving by okefranci: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Bayelsa state has the lowest local government in Nigeria and yet they are progressing and moving forward, thanks to governor Diri who continues his predecessor's project
Re: Osinbajo, Ada-george, Dickson Eulogise Diri At Bayelsa Thanksgiving by Ebi2233: 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
okefranci:
Bayelsa state has the lowest local government in Nigeria and yet they are progressing and moving forward, thanks to governor Diri who continues his predecessor's project

But Bayelsa is bigger than 10 Nigerian States. And is 673 km² bigger than Imo and Anambra state put together.
They didn't calculate all Bayelsans in d 2006 census they only use 8 LGA eye view them.
Many people that cane were none Ijaws that couldn't swim only calculated Ijaw by proxy.
They didn't travel there. Because Rivers seperates each Ijaw town from the next.
They didn't count so many thousands of Bayelsans.
Southern Ijaw LGA alone have 176 towns in it.
Oporoma district 73 Koluama District 103 making 176 towns in one LGA.
Two of Southern Ijaw LGA cannot enter IMO State or Anambra state.
Southern Ijaw LGA is 2680km² the whole Imo is 5,300km².
They didn't count so many of Bayelsans.
Re: Osinbajo, Ada-george, Dickson Eulogise Diri At Bayelsa Thanksgiving by Jollylolly(f): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

God Has A Mother! / Here Are Five Things That God Cannot Do / Is This From The Holy Spirit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.