Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? (818 Views)

The Day I Slept In My Girlfriends Wardrobe. / I Slept With My Girlfriends Sugar Daddy's Wife Last Night Night / My Girlfriends Mum Wants To See Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Ramsey19: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
I'm a guy at my late 20s and I have dated some decent ladies in the past that showed me love and didn't demand from.

Although I used to be honest about myself with them, cared for them as much as I could, and didn't normally accept something from them too.

My relationships with most of them were curtailed due to change of environment and not giving much time as expected because i am the type of guy that like to focus.

Most of them are married now and we still talk once in a while because we didn't depart with fight.

But there's one small boy that's an apprentice that told me his girlfriend said she needed 5k. Immediately I heard this I remembered those ladies I have dated in my life didn't demand from me and i prayed for them.

My question now is that, does it mean they did not love me as they were not demanding from me or they were pitying me ?

Because people always say I'm too cool and one of them once told me she can die for me in a fight.
Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Davash222(m): 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
.Because people always say I'm too cool and one of them once told me she can die for me in a fight.
cheesy cheesy

You believed her?

One told me, I'm the air she breathes.

Two years now without me, girl is still alive. Healthy and kicking grin

How can a human being survive without air for two years now?

4 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
lipsrsealed
20 years old boy has dated several ladies? undecided

What is this world turning into? undecided. Small boy wey suppose to dey battle with him studies just dey here dey cap rubbish About women matter.....Well,na the way don already be angry. The world don kukuma condemn finish undecided. If not,I remember say when I dey 20 years old,the only thing wey full my head na how to pass through my OND successfully...I no carry woman matter for my head at alllllllllll...

MODIFIED:::ok,op is in his late twenties......But op,you still need to apply wisdom....No too believe anything wey dey come out from woman mouth..Those species of Omo sapiens dey lie for a living lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Ramsey19: 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

What is this world turning into? undecided. Small boy wey suppose to dey battle with him studies just dey here dey cap rubbish About women matter.....Well,na the way don already be angry. The world don kukuma condemn finish undecided. If not,I remember say when I dey 20 years old,the only thing wey full my head na how to pass through my OND successfully...I no carry woman matter for my head at alllllllllll...

Late Twenties
Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Davash222(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Late 20.

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Davash222:

Late 20.

ok undecided
Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Ramsey19: 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy

You believed her?

Smiles
Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by posty56: 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ramsey19:
I'm a guy at my late 20 and I have dated some decent ladies in the past that showed me love and didn't demand from.

Although I used to be honest about myself with them, cared for them as much as I could, and didn't normally accept something from them too.

My relationships with most of them were curtailed due to change of environment and not giving much time as expected because i am the type of guy that like to focus.

Most of them are married now and we still talk once in a while because we didn't depart with fight.

But there's one small boy that's an apprentice that told me his girlfriend said she needed 5k. Immediately I heard this I remembered those ladies I have dated in my life didn't demand from me and i prayed for them.

My question now is that, does it mean they did not love me as they were not demanding from me or they were pitying me ?

Because people always say I'm too cool and one of them once told me she can die for me in a fight.
what are you expecting to hear now?
Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Ramsey19: 12:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
posty56:
what are you expecting to hear now?

I was thinking whether those ladies that didn't demand from their boyfriend didn't love him or loving out of pity.
Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by siofra(f): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2021
Because you're a good man and not an evil pussy-hungry redpiller like Davash222.
Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Ramsey19: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
siofra:
Because you're a good man and not an evil pussy-hungry redpiller like Davash222.

Oh! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by NohurryInLife: 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Davash222:

cheesy cheesy

You believed her?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lmao hahahaha grin

The issue is dat those girls sighted sapa from you asking for help is like adding to your problem lol.... Hehehe cheesy

Don't mind me !!!....
Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Babara1994(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
If a lady doesn't ask you for money, it means she loves and respects you.

If she asks you for money, she is telling you that you're not as important in her life.

Some ladies who want to kick you out of their lives, and they don't know how to tell you, would do so by asking you for money until you're not able to give

2 Likes

Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Ramsey19: 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
Lmao hahahaha grin

The issue is dat those girls sighted sapa from you asking for help is like adding to your problem lol.... Hehehe cheesy

Don't mind me !!!....

Smiles
Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by Ramsey19: 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2021
Babara1994:
If a lady doesn't ask you for money, it means she loves and respects you.

If she asks you for money, she is telling you that you're not as important in her life.

Some ladies who want to kick you out of their lives, and they don't know how that tell you, would do so by asking you for money until you're not able to give

Hmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Why My Girlfriends Didn't Demand From Me? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ramsey19:

Smiles

I'm just joking I'm not mean !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Receive Keys From A Girl In The Dream / Rap Attack - Drop 2 Line Freestyle / Lady Goes Wild With Excitement, Yanks Wig Off As Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.