Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother (51414 Views)

Romantic Chat Between Pastor Ab Isong & Wife , Emem / 7 Ways An African Mother Expresses Love. / Chat Between A Married Man And His Ex-Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Probz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 03, 2021
Mariangeles:
Nowadays, when you pray for a son or a daughter, be specifically clear.

May our daughters not come out in our sons bodies, and our sons in our daughters.
May our children not bring us disgrace.

Gender wasn’t so clear-cut pre.-colonial times, believe it or not.
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Cousin9999: 11:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
[redacted]
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Jman06(m): 11:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
His life his choice!
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Aboks(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2021
wasted sperm
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by lukency(m): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Romanoff:
Pikin wey them spos send go Polytechnic make him head correct, them send am go abroad.
Na poly dey correct person head
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by kingthreat(m): 1:36am On Nov 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

If you can't love your kids unconditionally then please don't be a parent. Nigerians wanna join the bandwagon and have kids like their mates without knowing what being a parent costs, when things like this happens, they will start saying I didn't sign up for this

Every parent loves their child unconditionally. There is no prerequisite to being a parent. Parenting has been going on since Adam. Teenagers have made wonderful parents so there is no guidebook on that. But love dwindles when a child gives in to negative vices. Yes homosexuality is a negative vice.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Kobojunkie: 2:40am On Nov 04, 2021
Probz:
What? What do you mean by this? undecided
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Kobojunkie: 2:42am On Nov 04, 2021
kingthreat:
Every parent loves their child unconditionally. There is no prerequisite to being a parent. Parenting has been going on since Adam. Teenagers have made wonderful parents so there is no guidebook on that. But love dwindles when a child gives in to negative vices. Yes homosexuality is a negative vice.
FABBBUUUUUU! undecided

You tell you that kain rubbish lie! Spit it out abeg! There are over 10 million mostly abandoned children out there on the streets of Nigeria that stand as evidence against that bloody fabricated hogwash you spew there. undecided
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Kobojunkie: 2:44am On Nov 04, 2021
Cousin9999:
If he's g4y, fine. But a man wearing a dress and lipstick is totally unacceptable.
Because it is evil? Because putting on women's clothing makes him dirty? Gay? Unattractive to other men? Smell of fish? undecided
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Johel(m): 3:08am On Nov 04, 2021
Layormiii:
A cross dresser man shared on twitter the chat his mum sent to him on WhatsApp after seeing his new profile picture, begging him to take the picture down and stop dressing like a lady.

The post has gained lots of comments on twitter with some supporting him and telling him to live his life the way he likes, and some rebuking him for setting his mum up for drags on the internet by uploading the chat.

Eya....lovely mum....The boy will rethink and change for good hopefully....But that's if he loves his mum.
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by kingthreat(m): 3:56am On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
FABBBUUUUUU! undecided

You tell you that kain rubbish lie! Spit it out abeg! There are over 10 million mostly abandoned children out there on the streets of Nigeria that stand as evidence against that bloody fabricated hogwash you spew there. undecided

I agree I exaggerated. Okay are you like the over 10 million you stated?
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Kobojunkie: 4:06am On Nov 04, 2021
kingthreat:
I agree I exaggerated. Okay are you like the over 10 million you stated?
Abandoned children boku for Nigeria, and i have not even mentioned the ones abandoned with grandma or grandpa because mama or papa don find new cargo go. I find that practice utterly disgusting, by the way! undecided

Children are not loved unconditionally, at least not in Nigeria. I don't even believe humans are even capable of that but I am open. undecided
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by faithfull18(f): 5:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

He's straight, it was for Halloween
Better
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by OTlandlord: 7:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Nah Uncle Bob give all this people mind...
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by stamapro(m): 7:06am On Nov 04, 2021
This cross dresser has crossed from the land of sanity to insanity, It can take only God to format his virus infected brain/mind, To his diseased mind, he just started living, whereas death of his prinstine self has occurred. RiP
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by descarado: 7:31am On Nov 04, 2021
cococandy:
Cross dressing isn’t western. What you’re wearing now is western. Don’t be ignorant
They don't study history at all.
So quick to type cheesy

Cross dressing has been in igboland for long. We even have popular masquerades that are all feminine. We love them.
The famous egedege dance in anambra state has been using Cross dressers as dancers since its origin till today. And it's been more than 30 or 40 yrs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by descarado: 7:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Probz:

I need to hug you.
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by geezyk(m): 7:47am On Nov 04, 2021
Flamemignon1:

He actually did it as a joke, he's straight and this was for the recent Halloween
Please show me where he did it as a joke, I'm waiting... someone has accepted who he is and you're here defending what is not.
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Gbengadaniel12: 8:38am On Nov 04, 2021
Only the female ones are supporting this stupid guy's action.... That gender can support and condone atrocities... Spit!!
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Probz(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What? What do you mean by this? undecided

I’m not your lecturer. Pick up a book if you need to learn something.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2021
cooooooks:
I have no respect for people who air out their family business like this.

This is an attention seeking, self serving approach. You're not the only person to cross dress, be gay or even transition.

He could post these pictures but there has to be tact with family.
Poor mother spent money to send her son there only for him to be looking like a burnt offering. Even the gods no go gree chop this one. What is it with you men nowadays trying to switch to the other side? Even women aren't so eager to be seen as men.

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Godispeace: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2021
The Youth of nowadays are mostly drug addict, very useless and crime lovers in the name of fast money /sharp wealth and i know my right stupidity . God will punish any e diot who support that cursed child /son
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Xfemt(m): 11:20am On Nov 04, 2021
God know say if em give me this kind pikin
I go dispikin am

I no need to stress
In my lineage such rubbish no de
So it won’t start with me

And if start na to do away with such child
And will never answer my name
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by NarcissistKing(m): 11:29am On Nov 04, 2021
Y'all should let the guy be! He's committed no crime!!

I see some of y'all ignorant folks shouting "Western culture." His mother should accept the guy as he is. It's not a matter of God or religion or whatever!

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by NarcissistKing(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Hathor5:

bold
That's the problem with the human race, always responding emotionally instead of gathering all facts first. This is why so many people on this thread will shout Western culture, God and religion where there might be a purely biological explanation to it. For example, some babies are born with the characteristics of both, the male and female ge.nitalia, and they need help and treatment and understanding, not ignorance and condemnation.

So much suffering could be avoided if people were less eager to jump to conclusions before they educate themselves. Information is almost free in the digital age. Oftentimes the less a person knows, the quicker they are to judge and their need to judge stands in their way of understanding and ultimately problem solving.

You're intelligent. cool

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by NarcissistKing(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2021
Gbengadaniel12:
Only the female ones are supporting this stupid guy's action.... That gender can support and condone atrocities... Spit!!

undecided
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Hapinex01: 11:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Madness everywhere
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Hathor5(f): 11:41am On Nov 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:

You're intelligent. cool

Who knows? grin

1 Like

Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by NarcissistKing(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2021
Hathor5:

Who knows? grin

Lol

We're watching you. tongue
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by Hathor5(f): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Lol

We're watching you. tongue

I will try to behave myself. cheesy
Re: Chat Between A Cross-Dresser And His African Mother by sexysage(m): 12:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Etinosa1234:
Saw the tweet and I was very irritated by Americans

See them telling this boy that he looks more beautiful like this...

Person wey obasanjo fine pass

To train pikin for abroad now go be new prayer point

Make u nor send sulaiman go abroad make sulia come back

This got me rolling with serious laughter. Awon werey. this LGTV people are mad wallahi. How will a correct man like me leave assorted yansh and bress for omusu. koju maribi ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Survive On 3k Per Week In Nigeria / What Can I Do? My Husband Spanks Me! / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.