Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station (6692 Views)

Viral Photo : Strange Woman Takes Hilarious Selfie. / Angry Friend Takes To Facebook To Name & Shame A Guy Who Ditched Her / 2face Was Asked, At Wedding To Touch His MANHOOD, To Confirm POTENCY [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by iz2much: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2011
A Bangladesh woman, Monju Begum, said she cut off her neighbor's manliness when he forced his way into her shanty and attempted to violation her, the BBC reported.

He said it's all just a lovers' quarrel gone horribly violent.

Begum, a married mother of three, said that Mozammel Haq Mazi had been harassing her for months ? and when he allegedly forced his way into her house, she tried to fight him, cut his manliness off and put it in a bag, the BBC reported.

Mazi was admitted to a nearby hospital, while Begum took the severed organ to the police station as evidence.

"She said she fought back and cut off his manliness and brought it to police station in a polythene bag to prove that Mr. Mazi tried to violation her," a police spokesman told the BBC.

He said he expected Mazi to be arrested and charged once his condition improved.

Mazi, a father of five, denied the allegations and said the two were having an affair and Begum wanted to run away together.
"I refused and told her that I cannot leave my wife and children, so she took revenge on me," he said.

A surgeon said efforts to reattach the organ were unsuccessful.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13594762

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Dyt(f): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2011
Hohohohohoho
hahaahahahahahhaha
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by sweeti14(f): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2011
iz2much:

A Bangladesh woman, Monju Begum, said she cut off her neighbor's manliness when he forced his way into her shanty and attempted to violation her, the BBC reported .
He said it's all just a lovers' quarrel gone horribly violent.
Begum, a married mother of three, said that Mozammel Haq Mazi had been harassing her for months ? and when he allegedly forced his way into her house, she tried to fight him, cut his manliness off and put it in a bag, the BBC reported.
Mazi was admitted to a nearby hospital, while Begum took the severed organ to the police station as evidence.
"She said she fought back and cut off his manliness and brought it to police station in a polythene bag to prove that Mr. Mazi tried to violation her," a police spokesman told the BBC.
He said he expected Mazi to be arrested and charged once his condition improved.
Mazi, a father of five, denied the allegations and said the two were having an affair and Begum wanted to run away together.
"I refused and told her that I cannot leave my wife and children, so she took revenge on me," he said.
A surgeon said efforts to reattach the organ were unsuccessful.
ROFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin. . . . . nah God catch am. . . . . in his next life he'll never dream of r.a.p.i.n.g. a woman. . .
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Mynd44: 5:32pm On Jun 05, 2011
Justice
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by no1madman(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2011
Not bad!
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Idowuogbo(f): 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2011
okokomaiko , ojigbgigbi
d woman must work in an abattoir , she chop d tin correct even surgeon no sabi use glue  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by lepasharon(f): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2011
what is dis despoiler word i keep hearing
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by deniyor: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2011
two stories both believable - who is telling the truth.

If the man tried to r.ape the lady, (another neighbour) he probably deserves it tho the mutilation is quite extreme.
If they were lovers, he still has a case to answer. THe lady then should also be thrown in jail. But the man shouldn't be cheating on his wife with another man's wife.
Either ways he had it coming. The question is should the woman be punished also?
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by MrsChima1(f): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2011
(smiling devlishly and saluting the cutter)
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Omolola1(f): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2011
ds thread az jxt made my day
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by MMM2(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2011
konji no be better thing,
ashawo don finish?
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by babyme1(f): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2011
Serves him right grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by NaijaPoPo: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2011
lmao ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Abayomin70(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2011
is like d woman is lying the guy self nofit fight
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by pepperoni(f): 12:19pm On Jun 06, 2011
@topic, heheheheheheheheh, lwkmdfh, d guy is doomed for life, no more power house!!!
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by daroz(m): 12:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
Women are the real devils of this world. chei!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2011
Ok I know rape is the worst thing that can happen to a woman, but I don't support what she did.

Cutting off a man manhood shocked fuc88K! that must be horribly painful. I know she did it in self defence, but she went too far, she could have cut off his hands, that would have inflicted so much pain on him to lost an erection instantly.

I don't know why people are laughing this is not funny.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
this should serve as a lesson to modafockers. . . .in this case however, my own question is. . . .what is the modafocker's thinggy doing with a married mother of 5 years?
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2011
rokiatu:

Ok I know violation is the worst thing that can happen to a woman, but I don't support what she did.

Cutting off a man manhood shocked fuc88K! that must be horribly painful. I know she did it in self defence, but she went too far, she could have cut off his hands, that would have inflicted so much pain on him to lost an erection instantly.

I don't know why people are laughing this is not funny.
mi darling, it has been a loong tyme, i will visit you tonite, but you must promise me you will not cut off my thinggy. . .

the self-defence classes take karate, judo et al, i never heard of any goddamn cutting off the thinggy. . .the woman should be subjected to capital punishment,
she is a disgrace to all women in the world, the next thing, rates of thinggys being cut off will increase. . .

the next thing you will hear, a man picks up two women in allen, and they increase their demands, and he no get money. . .and gbam. . .lights out

I thought this kinda thing only happens in the movies como 'I spit on their graves' or stuffs like that. . . .this is extreme, i will be wearing an iron pataz from now on. . .
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Guyman02: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
Magani burantashi will fix the severed weapon of yansh destruction, he should bring it to mallam Garba in Kebbi. Abeg what about the balls?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by 702: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
its either the woman is so strong to have tidy the guy and have her way 2 cut his kini or twas durin the bleeepin process and she jus used a very sharp knife 4 slicin!
Max punishment! grin

Unsuccessful to reattach grin grin!
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by r231(m): 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
this one na serious matter o grin grin

so the man gonna be dickless now
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by anishe(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2011
''A surgeon said efforts to reattach the organ were unsuccessful''

The above quotation is the part that baffles me the most. KAI, what will happen to the guy now?
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by adeshsam(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2011
This is somehow funny to me.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Opusdeii(f): 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
Did she cut off the balls together with kini? grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by mallorca(m): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
serves him right
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2011
Opus-deii:

Did she cut off the balls together with kini? grin grin grin grin
Mrs, Chima:

(smiling devlishly and saluting the cutter)
Idowuogbo:

okokomaiko , ojigbgigbi
d woman must work in an abattoir , she chop d tin correct even surgeon no sabi use glue  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[size=18pt]LOL[/size]
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by eghost247(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
wow funny
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by monkvirus(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
that serves him right.At if women all over the world can emulate this i think rape would be reduced. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by chelseabmw(m): 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2011
lol grin grin
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by Ibomade1: 3:27pm On Jun 06, 2011
shocked thought i'd seen it all.
Re: Woman Takes Attacker's Manhood To Police Station by gentlem80(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
lol, my chest is really aching now, bhahahahaha!!!!
But come to think of it, how can a man in his right senses violate a woman, I think the silly bully deserves it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Confession: Help! I Always ‘come’ Each Time My Newborn Baby Sucks My Nipple / I See A Fine Olympus Has Fallen, What Can You See? Pics / Do Men Ever Drink Their Wives’ Milk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.