Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) (27361 Views)

Dog Adopts A Human Pose While Cruising Down A Highway( Pics, Video) / Innocent Onwubiko Adopts 3 Lions From Imo Zoo / Monkey Adopts Chicken As They Become Inseparable In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Holiness2100: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
PAW-FECT MOTHER: Heartwarming Moment Doberman adopts three adorable Kittens after losing her own Puppies.

Touching footage shows a Doberman dog nursing three orphaned kittens after losing her own puppies.

The pets belong to a man named Subramani, an Indian farmer living in the Gudiyatham area of Vellore district, in the Indian State of Tamil Nadu.

He said that both his dog and cat were pregnant, but unfortunately, the Doberman had a miscarriage and the mother cat died while giving birth.

When the dog saw the orphaned kittens, she immediately adopted them and gave them all the attention they needed.

Footage, filmed on October 31, shows the foster mother nursing the three tiny cats.

The animals are seen on the farm playing and eating together.

Later in the clip, the three tiny kittens cuddle up to their protective new mother as she lies down for a nap.

According to Subramani, the Doberman is very protective of the kittens and doesn't allow anyone to come near them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASuN7BQZ884

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10153497/amp/Paw-fect-mother-Doberman-adopts-three-orphaned-KITTENS-losing-puppies.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
My love for animals eh

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
What a Beautiful Scene!
The Doberman took over the Parenting of the kittens even though there are not her kids or even her Specie. That is some Love.

Quite Similar to the Love JESUS Christ had For the Whole World!
Irrespective of our Race, tribe , Nation, Complexion, Dirty lifestyle, HE Loves us Unconditionally and Paid the Price for ALL of us, that we might be Saved.

Don't make HIS death Be in Vain.
Surrender to JESUS Christ and come into a Genuie relationship with HIM this Moment.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by dawnomike(m): 10:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is a rare lovely occurrence...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Olumiday15: 10:30am On Nov 04, 2021
Na una sabi

1 Like

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by bestman09(m): 10:30am On Nov 04, 2021
angry

Upon all the wahala for this country, it's dog and cat news for front page this early mor mor?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by DoctorDree(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2021
Good
Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Olarewaju89: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2021
grin

Like Liverpool slogan... YNWA

1 Like

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by JavaScript90: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2021
Iol. The cats will start barking and behaving like a dog after sucking the dogs breast milk.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Lastmankc(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2021
Our Calabar brothers, how far?

3 Likes

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2021
lipsrsealed
Imagine the love............ cheesy. Even common ordinary animals understand the fact that when there's love, there's nothing that can't be accomplished cheesy. Oya imagine if this kinda love is replicated among us as humans cheesy. I swear the world for too sweet abeg cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by hakeem4(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2021
actually good, all my Tamil friends all love dogs. Maybe this is the reason why

1 Like

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by kingobozy: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Love is God's greatest gift to earth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Penguin2: 10:32am On Nov 04, 2021
So the English name of Ekuke is Doberman? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Okay soooooo undecided
Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Beautiful Scene!
The Doberman took over the Parenting of the kittens even though there are not her kids or even her Specie. That is some Love.

Quite Similar to the Love JESUS Christ had For the Whole World!
Irrespective of our Race, tribe , Nation, Complexion, Dirty lifestyle, HE Loves us Unconditionally and Paid the Price for ALL of us, that we might be Saved.

Don't make HIS death Be in Vain.
Surrender to JESUS Christ and come into a Genuie relationship with HIM this Moment.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

10 Likes

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Albert0011(m): 10:32am On Nov 04, 2021
That's pure mother nature's love from the dog cry
If na we humans especially our Nigeria here..the other mum go put otapiapia for their food make them die or she will even make life miserable for the children grin

3 Likes

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Weird things happen in Zimbabwe, Kenya and India cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Murio001: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Not uncommon.
Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by MRDEE01: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Two unlikely friends. Cat(s) and dog.
Beautiful.

Hello nairalanders.
I am an experienced bolt driver based in abuja.

I am looking for a partner who can provide me a car to drive on Bolt platform,either on weekly remittance or hire purchase basis.

Thank you.
Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by sojayy(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2021
A very rare situation. God Is Good.
Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by one4GOD(f): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Vickyvice:
My love for animals eh
mine is unthinkable ���

2 Likes

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by MarveworldG: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Good
Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by ATEAMS: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Nobody cares
Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by RimiEmma(m): 10:35am On Nov 04, 2021
Wahala lol.
Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Healthybiz: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by ceeceeco: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2021
I love and trust animals much more than humans. Dogs precisely.

1 Like

Re: Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) by Spin247: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2021
nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Dog Breeding Business Lucrative In Nigeria / Can You Identify This Snake? / How I Lost My Female German Shepherd Dog During Pregnancy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.