Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,578 members, 7,801,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? (31374 Views)

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Guys, Have u done a group sex with any girl before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
Me 2years.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Uncle96(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
I no dey do pass 2 days .

382 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hmmm..
OP
I once Chased one Babe for Almost 2 years Sha!..
Dis Girl got some feelings for me But to say YES na wahala!..I Just Couldn't Stay on the Cat and Mouse Game! sad

Moved on to anoda Babe who Quickly Gave me All I needed! cool cheesy

Funny enough, Till date! When dat Babe sees me, We still Laugh and discuss like normal! No Hard Feelings! smiley

225 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by nifemi25(m): 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Chased this babe for like 2months. I left her when I found out she wanted to friend zone me. Mi o ra ye radarada

233 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Drella(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
If I ask you out, you must reply me the next minute.No wasting time,I got other girls to woo too!

156 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by SmartPolician: 11:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
I rarely chase after girls, but I have never chased and lost. That's probably because I do my due diligence and ask questions before I squeeze the trigger. Before I ask her out, I make her my friend. Once she's my friend, it becomes easy to woo her. If she's not my kind of girl, I will keep her as a friend. This strategy works for me.

257 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Lilsameey: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
A year plus based on the pandemic nonsense, the vibe was strong then Sha, I miss the pandemic version of her.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by falcon01: 11:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
2 days, then after 1 week I tried again. Never looked her way again, b**** now wants Me so baaaaad grin grin.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by arthurwillia(m): 11:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
nifemi25:
Chased this babe for like 2months. I left her when I found out she wanted to friend zone me. Mi o ra ye radarada

Wagbayi

22 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by SportsHD: 12:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Chasing a woman seems like a fruitless effort to me. Get them attracted to you instead. They're over 100 million women in Nigeria at the moment.

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Lilsameey: 12:14am On Nov 04, 2021
Almost a year, It was during the pandemic, after the pandemic, things changed and I did not feel the same connection as the one during the pandemic.

13 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by aysnoopy(m): 3:28am On Nov 04, 2021
The longest was about 3 months
Though I notice she was interested after 2months but I kept doing as if I don't know so I make her show it obviously that she's so much interested in me. We dated for 4 years b4 we totally separated

22 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:00am On Nov 04, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by rottennaija(m): 5:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..
OP
I once Chased one Babe for Almost 2 years Sha!..
Dis Girl got some feelings for me But to say YES na wahala!..I Just Couldn't Stay on the Cat and Mouse Game! sad

Moved on to anoda Babe who Quickly Gave me All I needed! cool cheesy

Funny enough, Till date! When dat Babe sees me, We still Laugh and discuss like normal! No Hard Feelings! smiley
this is how life should be. Sometimes it works, other time it doesn't. Either, we remain friends.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Ahmed0336(m): 5:39am On Nov 04, 2021
I don't have time. It is either a yes or no. We moveeeeee

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by flexydote(m): 6:17am On Nov 04, 2021
Drella:
If I ask you out, you must reply me the next minute.No wasting time,I got other girls to woo too!

Sorry, are you a lesbo

27 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by BigDawsNet: 6:22am On Nov 04, 2021
44 hours

2 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Drella(m): 7:15am On Nov 04, 2021
flexydote:

Sorry, are you a lesbo

So??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Saintmary(f): 7:26am On Nov 04, 2021
I'm here to read the lies

13 Likes

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by femi4: 7:29am On Nov 04, 2021
nijaomegacode:
Me 2years.
1month without a YES or a NO....then onto the next one. She accused me of being impatient. I told her that I don't like drama

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by jericco1(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2021
I don't think I have ever chased a girl

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Ketapu: 8:35am On Nov 04, 2021
One chance is enough. Just develop the courage to woo her. Tell her exactly what you want from her (committed relationship, sex, business, friendship though friendship only is bullshit at best).

Let her respond. If her response is a yes or suggestive of a yes, continue the relationship with her. If her response is a no or suggestive of no, forget she ever exist and consign her to oblivion. Move on to another lady.

The mistake many guys make is thinking that wooing a lady involves MAKING HER DEVELOP INTEREST IN YOU.

No!

Wooing a lady involves identifying ladies that ALREADY HAVE INTEREST IN YOU.

One fact about romantic interest is this: the moment a lady set her eyes on you, she has already judged you and decided if she wants you or not. The same goes for guys. Once you see a lady, you will instantly judge her and decide whether you would like to know her more or not.

Ignoring a lady that doesn't give you a positive response in your first trial/wooing is actually a powerful move. Attention is the main currency in females world. If a woman wants your attention and you deny or ignore her, she will either try all her best to pursue you and completely win you or she will hate you.

In either cases, you won.

If she pursues you, you have successfully seduced her. If she hates you, you now understand that she is not the type of lady you want.

How can you be with someone that hates you!

It will be better to look for another lady that will love you.

141 Likes 27 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Iamtoyosii: 8:40am On Nov 04, 2021
SmartPolician:
I rarely chase after girls, but I have never chased and lost. That's probably because I do my due diligence and ask questions before I squeeze the trigger. Before I ask her out, I make her my friend. Once she's my friend, it becomes easy to woo her. If she's not my kind of girl, I will keep her as a friend. This strategy works for me.
My personal gee...., am on that winning streak , always use this same scope, though the longest of the relationships should be 3 months ,I guess. But a girl has never said no to me before.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Kirkman: 9:39am On Nov 04, 2021
aysnoopy:
The longest was about 3 months
Though I notice she was interested after 2months but I kept doing as if I don't know so I make her show it obviously that she's so much interested in me. We dated for 4 years b4 we totally separated
4 years ke.. una suppose don get 2 year old pikin by now.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Kirkman: 9:42am On Nov 04, 2021
Ketapu:
One chance is enough. Just develop the courage to woo her. Tell her exactly what you want from her (committed relationship, sex, business, friendship though friendship only is bullshit at best).

Let her respond. If her response is a yes or suggestive of a yes, continue the relationship with her. If her response is a no or suggestive of no, forget she ever exist and consign her to oblivion. Move on to another lady.

The mistake many guys make is thinking that wooing a lady involves MAKING HER DEVELOP INTEREST IN YOU.

No!

Wooing a lady involves identifying ladies that ALREADY HAVE INTEREST IN YOU.

One fact about romantic interest is this: the moment a lady set her eyes on you, she has already judged you and decided if she wants you or not. The same goes for guys. Once you see a lady, you will instantly judge her and decide whether you would like to know her more or not.

Ignoring a lady that doesn't give you a positive response in your first trial/wooing is actually a powerful move. Attention is the main currency in females world. If a woman wants your attention and you deny or ignore her, she will either try all her best to pursue you and completely win you or she will hate you.

In either cases, you won.

If she pursues you, you have successfully seduced her. If she hates you, you now understand that she is not the type of lady you want.

How can you be with someone that hates you!

It will be better to look for another lady that will love you.
Spot on write up.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by aysnoopy(m): 9:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Kirkman:

4 years ke.. una suppose don get 2 year old pikin by now.

Lol. We are both not ready den

1 Like

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Lordbinsmar: 10:15am On Nov 04, 2021
Two academic sessions in the University.

Then I was still a SIMPle man angry

Now I don swallow the REDPILL, I chase excellence, success and money. I don't have time for women.

Las las naa them dey chase me grin

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by padi94(m): 10:26am On Nov 04, 2021
3days
Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by Gadafii: 10:28am On Nov 04, 2021
i no dey chase girls. i know what i am worth, and i know the games of how to get girls

my current girl friend, i started talking to her the first day i saw her at jamb lesson 2015, we were friends for like 2 months before i jokingly asked her to date me, and we have been together since then, we separated at some point tho.

but other girls i have had things to do with, i didnt chase them oo, i just simply make dem laugh their livers out, by the time payints go shift, he be like jokes cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by TheWolfen(m): 10:28am On Nov 04, 2021
No nah dem go begin dey ask you out from friendzone.
U will hear. What about your girlfriend.
" I can't fight o" hope ur girlfriend will not beat me lol
Are you at home? grin

Lol when friend don begin dey enjoy boyfriend right. U go hear " what are we now?"

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? by hikiki(m): 10:45am On Nov 04, 2021
During ma time,gals no d give me wahala...will just tell her,"we must get married today today" she will just smile and say "what kind of a person r u". That day that day I go bang her. ThanGod am married now....and the Lord have shown me mercy

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.