Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November (509 Views)

Again, Gunmen Attack UNTH, Kidnap Deputy Director, Security Man / Again, Gunmen Invade Plateau Communities, Kill Four, Burn Houses / Again, Gunmen Raze Imo Police Divisional Headquarters, Free Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by Insecurity(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Again, gunmen invade Uni-Abuja, attack lecturerPublished on November

Gunmen yet to be identified have reportedly attacked a lecturer of the University of Abuja, Dr David Okoroafor in his office at the school’s permanent site.

It was gathered that the armed men stormed Dr Okorafor’s office on Wednesday morning with the intention to assassinate him.

DAILY POST reports that the development is coming barley 24 hours after a large number of gunmen invaded the university staff quarters on Tuesday and abducted two professors and five other persons.

Dr Okoroafor, made this known in a leaked message he earlier forwarded to officials of the Academic Union of Universities, ASUU after escaping the attack.

He said, “Dear ASUU members and UNIABUJA Community, I wish to formally bring to your notice that today, Wednesday November 3, I was attacked in my office located at Room 6, 1st floor, Faculty of Social Science building, at the permanent site.

“At exactly 10 am, when I arrived at the building and opened my office, I started praying in my usual way, suddenly two men brandishing weapon bunched into my office and ordered me to go down flat on my face or they kill me.

“I pounced on them and the gun. But the duo started to hit me hard. I began to shout on top of my voice for help.

“When my voice went higher, they ran out and students tried to pursue after them but when they brandished their gun, the students also became afraid and ran back, giving them room to escape into the nearby bush.

“But during the scuffle in my office, their car key fell off which I picked and handed over to the University security unit.”

Efforts by DAILY POST to reach the school authority for confirmation, proved abortive as the Public Relations Officer of the institution, Habib Yakoob could not take his calls and unable to respond to text messages forwarded to him.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/04/again-gunmen-invade-uni-abuja-attack-lecturer/

Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by Bola146(f): 7:02am On Nov 04, 2021
cry
Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by zoedew: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Insecurity:
Again, gunmen invade Uni-Abuja, attack lecturerPublished on November

Gunmen yet to be identified have reportedly attacked a lecturer of the University of Abuja, Dr David Okoroafor in his office at the school’s permanent site.

It was gathered that the armed men stormed Dr Okorafor’s office on Wednesday morning with the intention to assassinate him.

DAILY POST reports that the development is coming barley 24 hours after a large number of gunmen invaded the university staff quarters on Tuesday and abducted two professors and five other persons.

Dr Okoroafor, made this known in a leaked message he earlier forwarded to officials of the Academic Union of Universities, ASUU after escaping the attack.

He said, “Dear ASUU members and UNIABUJA Community, I wish to formally bring to your notice that today, Wednesday November 3, I was attacked in my office located at Room 6, 1st floor, Faculty of Social Science building, at the permanent site.

“At exactly 10 am, when I arrived at the building and opened my office, I started praying in my usual way, suddenly two men brandishing weapon bunched into my office and ordered me to go down flat on my face or they kill me.

“I pounced on them and the gun. But the duo started to hit me hard. I began to shout on top of my voice for help.

“When my voice went higher, they ran out and students tried to pursue after them but when they brandished their gun, the students also became afraid and ran back, giving them room to escape into the nearby bush.

“But during the scuffle in my office, their car key fell off which I picked and handed over to the University security unit.”

Efforts by DAILY POST to reach the school authority for confirmation, proved abortive as the Public Relations Officer of the institution, Habib Yakoob could not take his calls and unable to respond to text messages forwarded to him.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/04/again-gunmen-invade-uni-abuja-attack-lecturer/
Run for your life! An academic is an international citizen. #embassy #refugeestatus #run
Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by JavaScript90: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2021
Dividends of buhari administration
Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by Tranquillity360: 7:06am On Nov 04, 2021
Fulani and yoruba government want to kill the Igbo lecturer.

E go reach everybody.
Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by Lawlab249: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by Tomahawk99(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Cultists at work.
Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by Fejoku: 7:09am On Nov 04, 2021
High profile abductions and assassinations will be on the increase as we cruise into 2022. E go reach everybody until the pretense becomes counterproductive. Those of us who hate pretence have been warning and calling out to everyone to buckle up. Many years have gone bye since we exposed them. We must prepare and take the battle to their own land. Death to the evil country.
Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by sapientia(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2021
So they now know the gunmen

Cos I didn't see unknown gunmen

You lots only use that in SE so you can pin every crime on ESN

Clowns
Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by Loverofpeace: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2021
And they are yet to be called terrorist,i believe people behind these bandits are more powerful than buhari himself,that us why Lai Mohammed and malami has to cook up stories to justify their actions .
Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by Homeboiy: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Maybe he is a wicked lecturer

But who knows

We pray for guidance
Re: Again, Gunmen Invade Uni-abuja, Attack Lecturerpublished On November by Mayng01(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nigeria has now become a doomed country

(1) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni Willingly Wanted To Join The Boys Gang, He Agreed To Be Beaten / Pls Recommend Any Alcoholic Drink/pills For Me / Video Of Vigilante Harassment Of Student In Oleh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.