Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

I Love Her But I'm Scared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Scared (37089 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I'm Scared by YourWriter: 12:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
I met this girl in the beginning of 2021 and our bond of friendship has grown strong since then. I never had the intention of dating her to start with, but as times goes on I found myself catching feelings.

I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship.

Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.

Should I just go ahead against all odds and let my feelings known or I should just let the feelings die?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
You're afraid of a liability rejecting you? undecided

What kind of men are we producing for Christ sake?

And your only advantage is your handsomeness...

That's a new one.

692 Likes 40 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by endsarrrs(f): 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Low self esteem issue. Talk straight to her.

172 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by NarcissistKing(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Leave women and focus more on your life. Ladies will still come for you when you're making it.

255 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by ipobarecriminals: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
sad Dnt date witch that'll ruin, destroy U.There are many beautiful,rich girls roaming the streets.Leave that one b4 God leave u.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Mariangeles(f): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
Now that your feelings haven't gone too deep, just tell her you like her.
Who knows, she might be open to giving you a chance. You'll never know until you try.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
HenryDion:
You're afraid of a liability rejecting you? undecided

What kind of men are we producing for Christ sake?

And your only advantage is your handsomeness...

That's a new one.
Read before you comment this small boy.He's the liability here.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iyaebe:

How is he a liability Big Madam?

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Savedday: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Okonjo123(m): 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Okay ma
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by yuping(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Another one, Men without balls.

18 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Truvelisback(m): 1:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
YourWriter:
I met this girl in the beginning of 2021 and our bond of friendship has grown strong since then. I never had the intention of dating her to start with, but as times goes on I found myself catching feelings.
I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship. Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.
Should I just go ahead against all odds and let my feelings known or I should just let the feelings die?
U are confused. 1. Are u dating her or both of u are just friends. It's obvious u aren't dating her. And u are now complaining now when it's almost too late. Anyway, If u wanna get this gal, use the bad guy method on her. E.g Jim Iyke, Wizkid etc. No go come dey act like pastor for where she dey. From my observations, U have been acting too nice towards her. This kind of girls like bad guys. Guys who can manipulate their ways and get what they want from them. Besides, no be this kind girl u suppose dey get HBP for na! This kind of girl likes and respect guys who can manipulatively get into sexual intimacy with them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by CandyOps(m): 1:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
The moment I tell a babe I like or love her the relationship begins to go south.

So my advice- just roll with the flow. Invite her over, normal. Buy sweet red wine like 4 Cousins or 4th Street to make her tipsy.

Ask her to come sit close to you. If she comes closer then it's a sign she may be interested. Hold her. Kiss her. Shift pant. And nack. After that na she go de ask you "what are we"

183 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by horlahwaley(m): 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
NarcissistKing:
Leave women and focus more on your life. Ladies will still come for you when you're making it.
pls stop having this mentality. If you want to focus just focus, it shouldnt be cos of women. If you finally made it they will come for the money and not you.

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by NarcissistKing(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
horlahwaley:
pls stop having this mentality. If you want to focus just focus, it shouldnt be cos of women. If you finally made it they will come for the money and not you.

Go and read to understand before you mention me.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Kenturkey048(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bush man looking down on himself....

Naso when I go NYSC, I meet one fine Igbo corper for my PPA. Every guy there say she get level, she like money, na big boys she dey follow...bla, blah, blaaaaah.....

I ended fuc*king out that babe life and even got her pregnant.

Moral lesson: Never go by what people portray themselves to be...Very few speaketh out the mind...Most people use words for defense and justifications...

Put her on a unique cruise...She's gonna see you different from the Benz and Lexus guys...

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Pumpumking: 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
YourWriter:
I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship. Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.

^^^^story
Bro jusss marrrry am mennnnn!!(no oofenese) angry

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
CandyOps:
"what are we"

And he'll reply "we're nothing but pencils in the hand of creator" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by LittleNightmare: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
I really understand you, confessing your feelings is always the scariest and most trembling feeling.
But with experience, I've learned that it's always better to take a risk, to confess, even if you might get rejected.
But if you take the risk and your feelings are mutual, you will get the most unforgettable feelings of love.
You'll just grow wings, I'm one hundred percent sure of that.
I would give her some kind of gift, like flowers.
For example, if you know or can find out her address and send flowers anonymously (or not), girls love flowers and attention.
I recently bought my beloved very beautiful and her expensive flowers on Ottawa flower delivery.
Try doing that.
I think this is a good option, it would be very romantic.
And it could lead to something more in the future.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by YourWriter: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
LittleNightmare:
I really understand you, confessing your feelings is always the scariest and most trembling feeling.
But with experience, I've learned that it's always better to take a risk, to confess, even if you might get rejected.
But if you take the risk and your feelings are mutual, you will get the most unforgettable feelings of love.
You'll just grow wings, I'm one hundred percent sure of that.

Aje you dey motivate me. Thanks for the kind words brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by saaron(m): 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
YourWriter:
Stay away from gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by 22o62021: 9:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rejection is better than regrets

Well this is it

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by walesoflyf(m): 9:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
YourWriter:

Bro to be candid.. She is suffering from a deeply rooted complex (probably inferiority) but she's only putting up a charade on social media to hide that sickening part of her. So my advice is that you stop being a Simp, and talk to her but don't try to show her too much attention, lest she takes advantage of it..

My two cents...

18 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by ITbomb(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Don't talk to her, just keep making her comfortable around you, you might end up as FWB

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by arthurwillia(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
YourWriter:

Lol Oga abort mission of you dont want to cry, cause you ar sounding v like you might go depressed if she say no, she will definitely say no

Once she says such, move on

8 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by arthurwillia(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kenturkey048:
Bush man looking down on himself....

Naso when I go NYSC, I meet one fine Igbo corper for my PPA. Every guy there say she get level, she like money, na big boys she dey follow...bla, blah, blaaaaah.....

I ended fuc*king out that babe life and even got her pregnant.

Moral lesson: Never go by what people portray themselves to be...Very few speaketh out the mind...Most people use words for defense and justifications...

Put her on a unique cruise...She's gonna see you different from the Benz and Lexus guys...

She don born for you now baa?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Vanilla4(f): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
When you are alone and the timing is right, let her know. Don't beat around the bush, tell it to her boldly.

7 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by YourWriter: 5:04am On Nov 05, 2021
ITbomb:
Don't talk to her, just keep making her comfortable around you, you might end up as FWB

That ain't what I want with her tho
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Boogyman557: 5:37am On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool NO LET NAIJA GIRLS GIVE U HBP.. JUST NACK D ONCE WEY U FIT NACK AND LEAV ODERS 4 ODER MANCHI. WTF MAN

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Sonnobax15(m): 7:25am On Nov 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
The FTC on this thread don successfully rush mic from my hand like say we dey quarrel before undecided

Well, Op, like seriously, there's nothing you can do about it..If I were you,I go just automatically assume say she don already reject me via the kind of stuffs wey she dey post on WhatsApp and her mentality towards relationship...

Besides,so apart from your fineboy personality, nothing else's wey you get again? cheesy. Chaiiii,see me see wahala for 21st century grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by ITbomb(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

That ain't what I want with her tho
I don't see how you gonna get any other thing bro
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ask her for a relationship and see if t works out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Guys / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.