Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

The New Instagram Handle - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The New Instagram Handle (178 Views)

What Will You Do If Your Instagram Handle Was Taken And Handed To Royals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New Instagram Handle by nnewa: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hello and good afternoon all NL. Please I need you direction. I wish to have an Instagram account or handle as they say it. On going to register i saw the options of opening with my email or face book or phone number. Please which is preferable or the advantage of one over the other(s). kindly help me make an informed decision if any of the alternatives matters. Thank you in advance

(1) (Reply)

Softicu Institute Of Technology / James Webb Telescope Is Deploying Her Mirrors - Mission Control Live / Veryserial is Our Best Information Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.