Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine (1773 Views)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) / Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine / How To Use Your Early Morning Urine To Get Rid Of Evil Domination In Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine by Andrew999: 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
MEDICINAL BENEFIT OF URINE

1))) Stomach problem: drink your early morning urine, it works like magic

2))) Unhealed wound, use urine to clean the wound

3))) Unidentified sickness, gather urine for three days and give the patient half cup every morning

4))) Acne and pimples, apply your urine, you will be surprised.

5))) Blemishes and skin irritations, use urine to bath always,within seven days you will regain a glowing skin

6))) Eyes problems, Drop your urine into the eye

7))) Anti dotes to poison, just collect the urine in a clean bowl and drink,the victim will vomit the poison..

Note: to all mothers, use your urine to bath your children, it prevent evil hands from touching them.

I believe you enjoyed reading this post, please share with your friends and family. Freely we have received, freely we shall give.

If you have any question to ask as regards this post, please don't hesitate to call me @09056043004, and believe God can use me as HE has always done to be of help to you Spiritually.

Note))) Your first urine between 12 to 3am is your early morning urine, and make sure you don't talk to anyone at that time even if is your wife or husband.

Fill a bucket up with water, and add a little quantity of your urine, and don't use soap or sponge, and after bathing don't use towel to dry your body, let it dry up naturally with air.

God bless us all.
Re: Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine by Nilx: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na problem wey no Dey you Dey like create. Make human Dey drink urine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine by pedrilo: 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
How true is this pls?
I want to giv it a try
Re: Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine by dawnomike(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
It is called Urine therapy... The last one about nothing mother's using urine on their babies is bizzare and a farce
Re: Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine by Andrew999: 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
I have come to realise that we Nigerians claim to know it all, and we are full of ignorance, hypocrisy and selfish interest.

If you claim you know it all you will never learn, if you share your ideas with others you are not only imparting into peoples life you are also improving your knowledge as well.

If you are not OK with my post please don't even open the page, stop criticizing and passing judgment unjustly.

What you don't know you are a victim to it, i am spiritually gifted and am firm believer of Jesus Christ the saviour of the world.

God bless us all.
Re: Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine by Andrew999: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
pedrilo:
How true is this pls?
I want to giv it a try

I am not foolish to the extend of posting what I have zero idea of. I won't speak further than this.
Re: Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine by ProphetofOdin: 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Andrew999:

MEDICINAL BENEFIT OF URINE

1))) Stomach problem: drink your early morning urine, it works like magic

2))) Unhealed wound, use urine to clean the wound

3))) Unidentified sickness, gather urine for three days and give the patient half cup every morning

4))) Acne and pimples, apply your urine, you will be surprised.

5))) Blemishes and skin irritations, use urine to bath always,within seven days you will regain a glowing skin

6))) Eyes problems, Drop your urine into the eye

7))) Anti dotes to poison, just collect the urine in a clean bowl and drink,the victim will vomit the poison..

Note: to all mothers, use your urine to bath your children, it prevent evil hands from touching them.

I believe you enjoyed reading this post, please share with your friends and family. Freely we have received, freely we shall give.

If you have any question to ask as regards this post, please don't hesitate to call me @09056043004, and believe God can use me as HE has always done to be of help to you Spiritually.

Note))) Your first urine between 12 to 3am is your early morning urine, and make sure you don't talk to anyone at that time even if is your wife or husband.

Fill a bucket up with water, and add a little quantity of your urine, and don't use soap or sponge, and after bathing don't use towel to dry your body, let it dry up naturally with air.

God bless us all.

Please OP what are the benefits of the bolded, does it bring good luck?
Re: Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine by Andrew999: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Yes it does my brother, plus it will also break and reverse any curse, hex, negative energy, evil eyes that has been affecting your life. You will do this for 7 days, when you finish with this i will also teach you how to open your doors and attract favor and opportunities with coconut and fanta. Let's take it one at a time, i believe with God all things are possible.
ProphetofOdin:
[/b]

Please OP what are the benefits of the bolded, does it bring good luck?

1 Like

Re: Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine by ProphetofOdin: 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Andrew999:
Yes it does my brother, plus it will also break and reverse any curse, hex, negative energy, evil eyes that has been affecting your life. You will do this for 7 days, when you finish with this i will also teach you how to open your doors and attract favor and opportunities with coconut and fanta. Let's take it one at a time, i believe with God all things are possible.

Thank you very much. I have sent you a dm
Re: Medical Benefit Of Early Morning Urine by Andrew999: 12:47am On Nov 05, 2021
Ok beloved, all Glory belongs to God Almighty
ProphetofOdin:

Thank you very much. I have sent you a dm

(1) (Reply)

Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) / The God That DEFEATED Yahweh / The Whôre Who Is Responsible For Your Misery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.