Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. (36876 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / Woman Who Lured Teenagers Into Prostitution In Delta Jailed In Anambra / The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Omo with the way naira dey decline every foreign note dey worth much more, like wetin Epa slow talk,if she dey already collect for here for coins then make she kukuma brace the konjas make bread, shebi them talk say totex dey heal overtime. She go dey alright
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Depressed101: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
chiventoline:
Let her locate the Nigerian Embassy, she needs to explain her plight there
bad advice don't try it, her matter go worst, those people are devil, they all work hand in hand with those madams

5 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Tell her to go to the uae police if she really want to return back

But to me ooo....I say it the way it is in my heart...because am a real niggarrr

If that your sister nor be virgin and probably get two or three boyfriend way dey bang her steadily for Nigeria before she enter uae...why she come dey complain na.....make she just run things gather up some funds
Bros don take sabo indo this afternoon

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by ipobarecriminals: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
smiley sad Tell her ti find way and report to the authority/Nig community.They are in best position to help her sad.E sopona go destroy that her friend/pipu that process her prostitu2 visa pussy
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Blakjewelry(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dialpad:
She was trafficked, this is obviously against her wish.

Gather evidence proving all you are doing was not your intention from the onset( remember she is not a minor)

Find your way to US embassy in UAE, tell them you are an exploited woman, let them know there will be consequences if you go back to Nigeria (instant death)

Your sister could be granted assaylum.

U mumu Sha.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by JosephXavier: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
erniok:

Did you even bother to read the write up?

Yes I bordered to read to read it and the op said that she still have 4 days before her return flight expires

That brought about the question if she is really willing to come back before the expiration date

If she is willing, she can report to the police

Dubai police are not as corrupt as Nigerian police so they will swing into action
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Richashell: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Let her try and emergency travel documents from Nigeria high commission and tell them her passport is missing
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by BigDawsNet: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
cool I don't know why everyone is saying go to US embassy?

Is she a US citizen or permanent residence...

Your options should be

UEA police... No1 Option

Nigerian Embassy... The UAE will contact Nigeria embassy on behalf of the lady to confirm her nationality and status...and also to handle the case since the lady is fr the country

The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)....the third option... She need to google search that organization address or better still...locate UN building in UEA....

US embassy can help...but don't expect much

4 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nigerian embassy best bet.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by ictplotter(m): 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nigerians self with whoof.
Everything was paid by a sponsor and u thinking u are going there for legit work.
Anyway you should contact Naptip here in Nigeria, they reach out UAE government and bring back ur sis, below are the contacts and website.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Dialpad: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Were you born stu-pid, look at someone that stumbled on data insulting himself.

Do you know how US government works?

Dumb ass kid

Blakjewelry:

U mumu Sha.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by teacherbim(f): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

But to me ooo....I say it the way it is in my heart...because am a real niggarrr

If that your sister nor be virgin and probably get two or three boyfriend way dey bang her steadily for Nigeria before she enter uae...why she come dey complain na.....make she just run things gather up some funds

Just like that , you are not even thinking of her contacting diseases

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Localordinary: 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ask her to go to the Nigerian embassy and tell them that her passport was stolen and that she needed to arrive back to naija. She can as well to the ministry of foreign affairs of UAE,trust me, they will track those people down. Its crazy how some people thinks travelling abroad is by mouth. Nigerians in diaspora should stop spoiling our names here in Abroad. Na beg we dey beg una

Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Someone told my sister that there was a connection for a sales rep. Job in UAE, since she's yet to get a job after her NYSC, (you know how tough Nigeria is now. But it will require her to pay some money for her visa, flight ticket and other necessary documents, but my sister told her that she currently don't have money to process any international papers.

After much discussion this lady told my sister not to worry that all documentations including flight ticket will be paid for her but on a commission fee when she arrived her destination and upon resuming work in UAE, a percentage of her salary will be remitted to them until she pays up the debt incurred.

This was two months ago precisely August. Now fast forward to yesterday 3rd November 2021, I got a WhatsApp message from my sister telling me that she was being forced into prostitution upon arriving and not the sales job as was agreed.

I told her to find a way to come back to Nigeria since she has a return ticket that will expire in 4 days time valid till 8th November 2021.

Now the issue is:
1. Her Boss, as she called her earlier took her passport upon arrival in the pretense that she may misplace it or it may get stolen.

2. Her boss insisted on her paying all the debt incurred in processing her peppers which is 125% extra on what she spent in bringing her to Dubai, which amounts to N3.5 million Naira.

Please is there a way she can return back without her international passport since she went there legally and her return ticket is still valid.

Please we need help as during this altercation since yesterday, I cannot communicate with her as her Boss has seized her phone. It's now a matter of life and death.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by salbis(m): 3:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by kingsceemark(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
I prayed to your sister make her stupid Boss no dey this nairaland, because e go be casting oooooo

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by LollySeaSide: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
chiventoline:
Let her locate the Nigerian Embassy, she needs to explain her plight there
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by ensamy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
They spent Thier money carry her go and she thinks she met Father Christmas. She may not be telling the whole truth and I believe she knew what she was going there for but the condition of the prostitution may be tougher than she expected. Maybe she expected 2 to 3 men a day but getting more than 10 or 15 so she wants to japa.
Well let her find a safe way back home.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
This Op is a fool. You no do background check on someone's claims yet u leave ur sister's life in their hands.. I doubt she's ur blood sister.

5 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by SocialJustice: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Someone told my sister that there was a connection for a sales rep. Job in UAE, since she's yet to get a job after her NYSC, (you know how tough Nigeria is now. But it will require her to pay some money for her visa, flight ticket and other necessary documents, but my sister told her that she currently don't have money to process any international papers.

After much discussion this lady told my sister not to worry that all documentations including flight ticket will be paid for her but on a commission fee when she arrived her destination and upon resuming work in UAE, a percentage of her salary will be remitted to them until she pays up the debt incurred.

This was two months ago precisely August. Now fast forward to yesterday 3rd November 2021, I got a WhatsApp message from my sister telling me that she was being forced into prostitution upon arriving and not the sales job as was agreed.

I told her to find a way to come back to Nigeria since she has a return ticket that will expire in 4 days time valid till 8th November 2021.

Now the issue is:
1. Her Boss, as she called her earlier took her passport upon arrival in the pretense that she may misplace it or it may get stolen.

2. Her boss insisted on her paying all the debt incurred in processing her peppers which is 125% extra on what she spent in bringing her to Dubai, which amounts to N3.5 million Naira.

Please is there a way she can return back without her international passport since she went there legally and her return ticket is still valid.

Please we need help as during this altercation since yesterday, I cannot communicate with her as her Boss has seized her phone. It's now a matter of life and death.
When it is too good to be true, it is. Tell your sister to locate Nigerian embassy. Also quote Abike Dabiri on twitter.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by cabasaa03(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
she should go to Abu-Dhabi they will rectify that for her, she should go there on Monday or Thursday and report the Foolish Madam, Because in UAE its illegal for someone (company or Madam) to keep her passport for her. Nigeria Consulate in Dubai are very lazy but she can go their to hear from them as well. She should try to have the copy of her visa and Passport. Anything Prostitute is Illegal in UAE.
She should explain to them that she have her return ticket as well.

All this stupid Madam use the girls cheaply 20-50AED, It wont be nice because they will not do any residence visa for her and she becomes Illegal over there . If she fails to leave I believe there is Penalty fees of 100-150AED fees per Day. The stupid Madam wants to destroy the Girl.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by OlawaleBammie: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

Despite all what u have bn hearing online about this scam, why did u allow her to go??

3 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Baby girl...let me tell you a secret....runs babe are the cleanest....cleaner than our normal girl friends at home

guy you be complete mad man shebi you get sisters abi!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by princewarri1985: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dialpad:
She was trafficked, this is obviously against her wish.

Gather evidence proving all you are doing was not your intention from the onset( remember she is not a minor)

Find your way to US embassy in UAE, tell them you are an exploited woman, let them know there will be consequences if you go back to Nigeria (instant death)

Your sister could be granted assaylum.

Just listen to yourself, if it's that easy na my benin sisters never full US, it's easier said than done, trust me i know what am saying,
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
annycase5:
Na wa o

UAE wey some girls dey use red eye find here your sister see am free of charge still dey complain

undecided undecided undecided

Are you okay?

2 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by DPlanB1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
As someone that has been in that country and seen what Nigerians do in the name of hustle I dont doubt this ur sister's present condition...
Usually they don't allow them to go out thereby making it impossible to contact the police in person cos a call won't yield much result..
I can connect her to friends over there that can help her get out of that miserable life , only if she has the pictures of the said boss, his address and other useful information that can lead to his arrest
She should be more careful now..May God see her through

8 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Krismas(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
coolI shud expect her traffickers to curtail her movement and ability to communicate by now. So initiate a process of report from Nigeria. There is an anti trafficking agency here, reachout to them. Equally alert d Dubai Police online. Dubai and Lebanon are active traffickers’ haven. Shun any ad promising job in those places.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by marsup: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
She should be careful, these human traffickers, are also murderers. She should give you the lady's contact . Report here in Nigeria first. They will track her down, they always come to Nigeria to pick up there next victims. But your sister isn't wise at all, a job was promised you without proof, and you left the shores of your country, to a place you don't know any one.

3 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
But let's join hands and move Nigeria forward....that's what some dunce are telling me. Forward to where....

Am done pushing.... Nigeria should push me too

Look what this graduate got into because of no job after graduating.... JAMB IS STILL TAKING MORE UNDER GRADUATE....GULPING THEM MILLIONS OF DOLLARS EVWRY YEAR THROUGH REGISTRATION

2 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by babyfaceafrica: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
JosephXavier:

Yes I bordered to read to read it and the op said that she still have 4 days before her return flight expires

That brought about the question if she is really willing to come back before the expiration date

If she is willing, she can report to the police

[b]Dubai police are not as corrupt as Nigerian police [/b]so they will swing into action
Lolz.. Make I just lip kwayet

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by cabasaa03(m): 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Localordinary:
Ask her to go to the Nigerian embassy and tell them that her passport was stolen and that she needed to arrive back to naija. She can as well to the ministry of foreign affairs of UAE,trust me, they will track those people down. Its crazy how some people thinks travelling abroad is by mouth. Nigerians in diaspora should stop spoiling our names here in Abroad. Na beg we dey beg una

If she report that her passport was stolen, Nigeria Embassy will not attend to her because they will think that she sold the Passport , Let her explain everything to them so that they can track the woman in question or else she will Overstayed in UAE and definitely she will pay the fine before leaving the country . The madam life will be useless

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by emmeyen: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Baby girl...let me tell you a secret....runs babe are the cleanest....them clean pass our normal girl friends at home

Please shut up and stop showing your foolishness all the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Baby girl...let me tell you a secret....runs babe are the cleanest....them clean pass our normal girl friends at home

If she has 100 boyfriends, it is all fine as far as it is what she wants.

But if she doesn't want to be a prostitute, then no one should force her.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) / Zainab Hassan Goes Missing A Week Before Her Wedding. Photos / Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.