Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. (36877 Views)

Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / Woman Who Lured Teenagers Into Prostitution In Delta Jailed In Anambra / The Paris Park Where Nigerian Women Are Forced Into Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by galaxy2020(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Let her locate Nigeria embassy over there and tell them what happened and that she wants to return back to naija.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by muheeb01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
She should report to nearest police station as soon as possible
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Simplythebest: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Very correct
onelovenigeria:

sure ...what you said is true...who does visa and buy air ticket for free for someone who is not their family....so if i am to say i will say she knew what she was going into... just that she might think she will make the money fast that why she might have agree... all the same it her safety that matters and lesson learnt ....
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by fkj950ax(m): 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
fkj950ax:

The fact that you are still here using Her Boss, Someone, The Lady and not naming names is what annoys me.

Contact @RebirthHubAfrica Omotola Fawunmi on IG and they will help you.

I am very annoyed with your part in this

Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Kaynnedy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
This was exactly what I told her to do before we lost contact. There was many voices in the background and she was crying probably her Boss is now aware. I could hear people speaking Igbo language a d pidgin English in the background too.

chiventoline:
Let her locate the Nigerian Embassy, she needs to explain her plight there
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by MRDEE01: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
nestormania:
. Send me a message about it

Good evening, I have sent you a mail
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Borntodie: 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Tell her to go to the uae police if she really want to return back

But to me ooo....I say it the way it is in my heart...because am a real niggarrr

If that your sister nor be virgin and probably get two or three boyfriend way dey bang her steadily for Nigeria before she enter uae...why she come dey complain na.....make she just run things gather up some funds

Baby girl...let me tell you a secret....runs babe are the cleanest....them clean pass our normal girl friends at home

I've always thought you were a very stupid human being but now I can confirm how disconnected from reality you are.

I can understand why you can type this garbage. You nothing but a dirty igbo smoking cultist , so na una thing to exploit everyone you can intimidat. Stupid fool. undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Blakjewelry(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Dialpad:
No you don't make sense, you definitely do not know how to write clearly, it's evident in most of your posts on nairaland.

Can you call your mom an idiot while playing with your dad's balls ?

Silly kid ... I sure have your time today.

see this mumu, you no know whether na your real father you dey insult online cos I don't remember using condom on your mom that night the man you call called was drunk
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by chukel(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Someone told my sister that there was a connection for a sales rep. Job in UAE, since she's yet to get a job after her NYSC, (you know how tough Nigeria is now. But it will require her to pay some money for her visa, flight ticket and other necessary documents, but my sister told her that she currently don't have money to process any international papers.

After much discussion this lady told my sister not to worry that all documentations including flight ticket will be paid for her but on a commission fee when she arrived her destination and upon resuming work in UAE, a percentage of her salary will be remitted to them until she pays up the debt incurred.

This was two months ago precisely August. Now fast forward to yesterday 3rd November 2021, I got a WhatsApp message from my sister telling me that she was being forced into prostitution upon arriving and not the sales job as was agreed.

I told her to find a way to come back to Nigeria since she has a return ticket that will expire in 4 days time valid till 8th November 2021.

Now the issue is:
1. Her Boss, as she called her earlier took her passport upon arrival in the pretense that she may misplace it or it may get stolen.

2. Her boss insisted on her paying all the debt incurred in processing her peppers which is 125% extra on what she spent in bringing her to Dubai, which amounts to N3.5 million Naira.

Please is there a way she can return back without her international passport since she went there legally and her return ticket is still valid.

Please we need help as during this altercation since yesterday, I cannot communicate with her as her Boss has seized her phone. It's now a matter of life and death.
write to NAPTIP
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by gulfer: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Look for the contact of Abike Dabiri or ask for the anti human trafficking agency, they should be able to help you angry >: angry angry(
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by delpee(f): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Contact NAPTIP and NIDCOM. They deal with matters like this.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Dhamio(m): 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Yeah...nearest police station or Nigeria embassy ...her passport will be given to her sharply ....
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by owagbeba: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Someone told my sister that there was a connection for a sales rep. Job in UAE, since she's yet to get a job after her NYSC, (you know how tough Nigeria is now. But it will require her to pay some money for her visa, flight ticket and other necessary documents, but my sister told her that she currently don't have money to process any international papers.

After much discussion this lady told my sister not to worry that all documentations including flight ticket will be paid for her but on a commission fee when she arrived her destination and upon resuming work in UAE, a percentage of her salary will be remitted to them until she pays up the debt incurred.

This was two months ago precisely August. Now fast forward to yesterday 3rd November 2021, I got a WhatsApp message from my sister telling me that she was being forced into prostitution upon arriving and not the sales job as was agreed.

I told her to find a way to come back to Nigeria since she has a return ticket that will expire in 4 days time valid till 8th November 2021.

Now the issue is:
1. Her Boss, as she called her earlier took her passport upon arrival in the pretense that she may misplace it or it may get stolen.

2. Her boss insisted on her paying all the debt incurred in processing her peppers which is 125% extra on what she spent in bringing her to Dubai, which amounts to N3.5 million Naira.

Please is there a way she can return back without her international passport since she went there legally and her return ticket is still valid.

Please we need help as during this altercation since yesterday, I cannot communicate with her as her Boss has seized her phone. It's now a matter of life and death.

Go to police, report issue to police and get a police report
Go to Nigerian embassy in Abudhabi.
Collect TC.
Go to Dubai immigration and present your TC
Confirm your Ticket
Leave before your ticket and visa expires
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
This was exactly what I told her to do before we lost contact. There was many voices in the background and she was crying probably her Boss is now aware. I could hear people speaking Igbo language a d pidgin English in the background too.

See where ur laxity put u Na? How do u even sleep well knowing she's going through hell world's away? Just pray they haven't done the worst and act fast with wtv the fvck ur doing. Nairaland members done give all the info u need to start
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by IbileIfe: 10:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

Contact immediately
NAPTIP
DIAL *627* or CALL OUR HOTLINES 627, 07030000203,0800CALNAPTIP

Or Anna Eva Radicetti aeradicetti@iom.int.

IOM can rescue her asap.

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by dewaskillz: 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=Kaynnedy post=107325480]Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

Don’t know how to best reach you. But the International organization for Migration can pay a big role. Send a mail to chideraokeke@yahoo.com for further enquiry.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by beemedia1: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

Contact Abike dabiri
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Your family should contact interpol in Nigeria, to work with Dubai police to rescue your Sister and arrest those MFs.
It is well with her.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Poanan: 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Tell her to go to the uae police if she really want to return back

But to me ooo....I say it the way it is in my heart...because am a real niggarrr

If that your sister nor be virgin and probably get two or three boyfriend way dey bang her steadily for Nigeria before she enter uae...why she come dey complain na.....make she just run things gather up some funds

Baby girl...let me tell you a secret....runs babe are the cleanest....them clean pass our normal girl friends at home

Typical of edo people
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by tillaman(m): 12:09am On Nov 05, 2021
I don’t think uae is granting Nigerians employment visas for now the news was everywhere and also I would advise your sister to locate the nearest Dubai police station and also if she can gather proofs please let her do because if she involves the CID those fvckers are scums they would rape her and send her back to that so called madam, just back it up with the prayers so she would meet a good cop I would have dropped a certain officer Ayoub’s number but sadly I don’t have it again

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by MolarT(m): 1:18am On Nov 05, 2021
Let her go to the police...since she still has return ticket..police will do the needful and liase with embassy so she can get a paper to enable her travel... No time ok since her return ticket is in few days time
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by suffering: 5:21am On Nov 05, 2021
She's likely pretty. Post her picture here. If you people are stupid enough to fall for such a scam then let Arab men slack her ponyor small. There are 1,000,1 ashewos waiting for such an opportunity. Why you people used your sister is what I'll never understand.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Ashirioluwa: 5:36am On Nov 05, 2021
The UAE police or Nigerian embassy can help her
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by poik(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2021
annycase5:
Na wa o

UAE wey some girls dey use red eye find here your sister see am free of charge still dey complain

undecided undecided undecided

so u too dey find am

1 Like

Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Biggers82(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Why we wait for the Boss lady to post yours Sister's Naked video for us to see her Big Kepkus because by now all this Arab men wey nurse no cut their dickss finished with her your brain go format for allowing your sister go Dubai.

So you don't know say na Oloshi girls dey do for Dubai before now ? Who go give you work for Dubai

Una no get sense at all see as they wash una brain una fall.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by nestormania: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2021
MRDEE01:

Good evening, I have sent you a mail
I can't see mails, if you drop your contact sir
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by MRDEE01: 9:12am On Nov 05, 2021
nestormania:

I can't see mails, if you drop your contact sir
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Caboceer: 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kaynnedy:
Good afternoon House.

Now the issue is:

Report to NAPTIP, NIDCOM and Naija embassy in Dubai
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by Gbabe2: 4:48am On Nov 06, 2021
JosephXavier:
The issue here is, does your sister really want to come back?

Sometimes conscience can deceive some people

She may see that when she returns to Nigeria, that she will be back to square one to face her unemployment and maybe she have done one or two jobs there and might have been paid

If she is willing to return to Nigeria before the expiration of her return flight, then she should look for a way to contact the UAE police and her madam will be arrested and prosecuted duly

To you, prostitution is better than facing unemployment issues. Hmmm, I tire for this generation. Indeed, Buhari and this APC administration don make Nigerians colomental.
Re: She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. by JosephXavier: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2021
Gbabe2:

To you, prostitution is better than facing unemployment issues. Hmmm, I tire for this generation. Indeed, Buhari and this APC administration don make Nigerians colomental.

If you're smart enough you will notice that I asked a question

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) / Zainab Hassan Goes Missing A Week Before Her Wedding. Photos / Prostitute Bites Customer's joystick In Asaba For Refusing To Pay After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.