Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients (7941 Views)

I Have A SMALL Deal For Graphic Designers / List Of The Best Cost Effective Laptops For Graphic Designers And Developers / Whatsapp Group For Professional, Mobile Photographers And Graphic Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by Damzy101(m): 10:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Jh0wsef:

Omo na phone me don dey use for 3 years now.

Boss, I go like connect with you oo.
I'm just coming up with phone graphics, I'm not yet an expert at it. Your works are neat and fascinating.
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by Bustincole(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Nice articles.... as for the vector or bitmap format .... no Graphic Deisgner would fail dat im sure of it
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by emdis: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Which one is that boss
RICHOLAC:
God bless you � OP. Please is there any better App for Logo creation, either in Android or for Windows 7,8 formats?
For instance I have this Android app that has helped me alot in creating Fliers, flex designs etc using my TecnoSpark. I have made alot of Fortune designing with it.
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by YummyA(f): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Please I really want to learn fone graphic design,I hope anyone can be of help.Thanks
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by Aphroditee(f): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2021
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by erad(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Bustincole:
Nice articles.... as for the vector or bitmap format .... no Graphic Deisgner would fail dat im sure of it

You'd be shocked.
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by Damzy101(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
erad:

You'd be shocked.

grin grin
Why ?

I'm just in need of somebody to look up to, though.
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by Jh0wsef(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
erad:

You'd be shocked.

Omo whether him shock or not. I dey make my money steady from my phone o

1 Like

Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by erad(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jh0wsef:

Omo whether him shock or not. I dey make my money steady from my phone o

Ooops...
I'm so sorry. This is a terrible mistake.
I was trying to quote the person that said he's sure all designers know the difference between Bitmap and vector.

I meant no disrespect please.
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by Lemmy123(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Well said OP, met a lady some time and she wanted me to design a logo for her with very complicated colors and patterns, she had everything finished up in her head but I was trying to grasp the concept. No matter how hard I tried to explain to her that logos do not have to look heavy and complicated with colors and patterns, she wouldn't listen.. Las Las I settled for her mediocre design, it looked shitty to me but she liked it like a new baby... Wetin concern me? Sha pay me make I comot... The stress was much tho, since then I vowed never to do designs for broke ladies again

1 Like

Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by sureteeboy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lemmy123:
Well said OP, met a lady some time and she wanted me to design a logo for her with very complicated colors and patterns, she had everything finished up in her head but I was trying to grasp the concept. No matter how hard I tried to explain to her that logos do not have to look heavy and complicated with colors and patterns, she wouldn't listen.. Las Las I settled for her mediocre design, it looked shitty to me but she liked it like a new baby... Wetin concern me? Sha pay me make I comot... The stress was much tho, since then I vowed never to do designs for broke ladies again
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by donMIG(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Damzy101:

Have you considered phone graphics ? cool

Well not exactly
I do edit pics dou... But I would really love it if u educate me some more on those phone graphic stuff
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by ogidiventure: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Phone cartoon my interest
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by Les: 2:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jh0wsef:

Omo na phone me don dey use for 3 years now.
which app docu use nahh
Re: Tips For Graphic Designers & Clients by RICHOLAC(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
jospepper:
good day sir, what's the name of this app?

PIXELLAB apk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Africa / Post Your Graphic Works, So We Can Motivate, Learn And Correct / How Much Do You Charge For Video Editing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.