Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Singer Temmie Explains Why You Should Stop Introducing Her To Jesus. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Temmie Explains Why You Should Stop Introducing Her To Jesus. (396 Views)

Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Saidi Balogun Reacts As Sotayogaga Accuses Him Of Introducing Her To Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Temmie Explains Why You Should Stop Introducing Her To Jesus. by Cruzblogtv(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
The Nigerian singer Temmie ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Temmie on her Twitter account today has explained why people should stop introducing her to Jesus.
Open link to see more posts.
[url] https://www.cruzblogtv.com/2021/11/singer-temmie-explains-why-you-should.html[/url]

Re: Singer Temmie Explains Why You Should Stop Introducing Her To Jesus. by godisshit(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
I can understand becoming a lesbo because your ugliness drove men away from you, but with this blasphemy, you are taking on more than you can handle.
Re: Singer Temmie Explains Why You Should Stop Introducing Her To Jesus. by mymadam(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Cruzblogtv:
The Nigerian singer Temmie ovwasa popularly known as YBNL Temmie on her Twitter account today has explained why people should stop introducing her to Jesus...

Temmie, this is a bridge too far! Sorry... It Is Finished cry

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Cross New Song Feeling Funky FT Ajebutter Blasted By Fans (video) . / Fans React As Pasuma Performs On Stage / Buju, Bella Shmurda, Lojay And Others Shut Down London At Buju's Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.