Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Easyphp (swamp Server) Refuses To Start Pls Help Me Resolve This - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easyphp (swamp Server) Refuses To Start Pls Help Me Resolve This (8369 Views)

Gurus Pls Help Me Resolve My Fiverr Withdrawal Issues / Php Developers Help Me Resolve This / Pls Help Resolve This Codes Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easyphp (swamp Server) Refuses To Start Pls Help Me Resolve This by Winnerslfc(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2011
Thanks for checking in.
I wrote some php scripts and wanted to test them out on my pc before uploading to the server. I therefore downloaded EASYPHP 5.3 from www.easyphp.org.
The problem is, when i start the server, i get an alert box that says: Erro in apache configuration file:
The system cannot execute the specified program.
Edit?
YES, NO.

clicking on yes, opens a note pad containing some bunch of codes. While click on No brings another alert box that reads: ERROR: can't retrieve hash data from web.
please what can i do now.
Re: Easyphp (swamp Server) Refuses To Start Pls Help Me Resolve This by sweetpawn1: 12:52am On Jun 06, 2011
My dear,
Download and install wamp server and copy the folder containing your php files to the c:/wamp/www directory.
Type : http://localhost in ur browser and check under the heading : Your Projects. Click on the name of the folder you copied and ur php scripts will work.
Re: Easyphp (swamp Server) Refuses To Start Pls Help Me Resolve This by Winnerslfc(m): 1:11am On Jun 07, 2011
Yea!
I won't forget to say thanks to people of your kind. I got that resolved though i had to download an older version 5.2.
Thanks for you interest.

(1) (Reply)

My Top 5 Recommended Wordpress Plugins For New Bloggers / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please / Php Random Script To Generate Pin No.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.