Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

My Bestie I Fell In Love With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bestie I Fell In Love With (1033 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bestie I Fell In Love With by Shagbatshagba: 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pls all I need is a very serious advice or solution to this problem...
2019 when I was still in school at delta,I met this girl very sweet ,cool beautiful and not that endowed she suddenly became close one of these holidays though we were the same level at school and Dept.During this period of our friendship she had a boyfriend and I was getting in love with her then I still asked her out which she refused telling me we should be friends that she doesn't want us to date,I was not happy but I continued the friendship with her.
Last year during covid-19 we became very close even to the extent we almost bleeped each other when we resume back to school...like this I know much of her secret and she also knows mine. We talk dirty,play dirty,we Sha dey press each other Sha not until early this year she said what we were doing we should stop that we shouldn't be doing it since we are just friends and we are not dating...WTF I was sad Nd mad at d same time then she suddenly changed and would not call again this is someone that can call me like 5-6 times a day would even tell me about her boyfriend and people also asking her out and I will be like whatever she wants to do she should do thinking she loved me wholeheartedly later on I begged she refused my plea later we got talking again and this time she won't even allow me touch her in sensitive areas in her body anymore...3 month ago she asked about someone who asked her out my opinion about it and I told her she shouldn't ask me that again that I can't decide for her a d this guy is someone 6 yrs older than her to my surprise she accepted and I was furious and angry why will she then asked her why will she thinking she loved me like she use to say to my surprise she said no...I was angry and almost got crying thank God I didn't then she blocked me everywhere and not in talking terms since then but I miss her everyday...pls what should I do I love this girl with everything in my life...I feel like she's mine last week I told a friend of mine about my issue that I should ignore her and moved on though I didn't bother calling since 3 months ago now I just called her and she picked up we talked normal and now am missing her like am mad...pls I need urgent reply before I go mad
Re: My Bestie I Fell In Love With by Godada(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2021

Redpillers are out in the streets of Seun's Nairaland village screaming when will the SIMPle minded get wisdom.

Guy, you have been friend zoned.

Stop calling that thing you feel love.....it's most senior to stewpeedity.
Re: My Bestie I Fell In Love With by ShenTeh(m): 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shagbatshagba:
2019 when I was still in school at delta,I met this girl very sweet ,cool beautiful and not that endowed she suddenly became close one of these holidays though we were the same level at school and Dept.During this period of our friendship she had a boyfriend and I was getting in love with her then I still asked her out which she refused telling me we should be friends that she doesn't want us to date,I was not happy but I continued the friendship with her.
Last year during covid-19 we became very close even to the extent we almost bleeped each other when we resume back to school...like this I know much of her secret and she also knows mine. We talk dirty,play dirty,we Sha dey press each other Sha not until early this year she said what we were doing we should stop that we shouldn't be doing it since we are just friends and we are not dating...WTF I was sad Nd mad at d same time then she suddenly changed and would not call again this is someone that can call me like 5-6 times a day would even tell me about her boyfriend and people also asking her out and I will be like whatever she wants to do she should do thinking she loved me wholeheartedly later on I begged she refused my plea later we got talking again and this time she won't even allow me touch her in sensitive areas in her body anymore...3 month ago she asked about someone who asked her out my opinion about it and I told her she shouldn't ask me that again that I can't decide for her a d this guy is someone 6 yrs older than her to my surprise she accepted and I was furious and angry why will she then asked her why will she thinking she loved me like she use to say to my surprise she said no...I was angry and almost got crying thank God I didn't then she blocked me everywhere and not in talking terms since then but I miss her everyday...pls what should I do I love this girl with everything in my life...I feel like she's mine last week I told a friend of mine about my issue that I should ignore her and moved on though I didn't bother calling since 3 months ago now I just called her and she picked up we talked normal and now am missing her like am mad...pls I need urgent reply before I go mad

Ever heard of the spare tyre?

Place a value on yourself, kid.
Re: My Bestie I Fell In Love With by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
kids have taken over these forum

1 Like

Re: My Bestie I Fell In Love With by 22o62021: 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
I will recommend a book for you

Some nairalanders recommended it to me

THE RATIONAL MALE

Just download the pdf and read

1 Like

Re: My Bestie I Fell In Love With by Prayfortheworld: 6:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
You're very stupid
No go find work you know no say na why she no gree for you
Re: My Bestie I Fell In Love With by Demigod22: 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Let me tell you my story. I had a girl like that in my lodge in school, we chat and called a lot, I always speak with the elder sister during holidays, our neighbors thought we were dating. When I develop feelings for her, I decided to shallow it but she encouraged me to ask her out, after the whole thing, she wants to use me catch cruise, I just moved on. Now she wants to come around but I don't visit my past.

Another story, I asked Cynthia out for eight months she refused and insisted we should be friends, another guy asked her out two weeks, she accepted. Girls are funny.
Re: My Bestie I Fell In Love With by arthurwillia(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Shagbatshagba:
mistake wey you do na to call her
The feelings Go rush back but then e don go. It can never be the same again
Better move on bro

This will hurt oo but then just move on
Re: My Bestie I Fell In Love With by arthurwillia(m): 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Demigod22:
Let me tell you my story. I had a girl like that in my lodge in school, we chat and called a lot, I always speak with the elder sister during holidays, our neighbors thought we were dating. When I develop feelings for her, I decided to shallow it but she encouraged me to ask her out, after the whole thing, she wants to use me catch cruise, I just moved on. Now she wants to come around but I don't visit my past.

Another story, I asked Cynthia out for eight months she refused and insisted we should be friends, another guy asked her out two weeks, she accepted. Girls are funny.

One weyrey I met of recent said she left her bf because he wasn’t giving her enough attention and he wasn’t expressive enough, I gave this girl all the attention in this world, guess what? She still left

They are funny ehn
Screw you Bisola

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Women Cannot Love A Man In The Same Way Men Love Women? / Women Can Only Submit To Real Men / Most Sexy Boy In Nigeria Goes Nude Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.