Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says (4507 Views)

God Has Done It Again, I'm In Tears / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by 1stladyblog(f): 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
A few hours ago a popular relationship therapist/expert Nkiru Okoro best known as Blessing CEO took to her verified Instagram page to share a video of herself as she says "I can hide it again, I'm pregnant".

This beautiful single mother of two who seems like she was joking didn't say many words as she noted that she couldn't continue to hide it anymore, as she went on to say that she is pregnant and as such, she wants everyone to rejoice with her.

She, however, expresses worries over what people might say about her as she stated that she is a relationship expert who does not even have an affair and now she will be seen as one who is pregnant without a husband.

In conclusion, she, however, stated that it is the pregnancy that she doesn't know who the father is, she has decided to nurture henceforth.

It may also interest you to know that this beautiful woman said that she was happily married before when she was 19 years old and she bore two adorable son's from that marriage already.

So, therefore, it is only natural for her to say that she is kind of afraid of the stories that may be going around because she doesn't seem to have any man in her life but she is expecting a baby.

View the video link below for full details

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV1NHNlDq4RsIVO14mL3yaBn5Y-rTXCltYbCdk0/?utm_medium=copy_link

In my opinion, she may or not be catching some fun with the whole pregnancy stuff to attract the attention of her numerous fans and likewise her fellow celebrity

Fans gather here and show some love to your favorite celeb and let us know what you think. Thanks for reading, sharing, and following.

Photo Credit: Instagram, officialblessingceo

From Opera News

https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=4b2674bf3836676f1551f8663765e2ab&news_entry_id=s1931338211104en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_4c94f736-8269-4611-b71a-51e73ab106ea&from=news

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by temitope27(m): 5:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
And so what

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Godada(m): 5:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Qatar2022: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
Relationship expert indeed, foolish woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Naijanascam: 5:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Congrats to you..........

Inform us when the baby shower things go happen grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by istina: 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
A single mother of two and relationship expert hmmmm.
And some silly sisters would take her words as their bible.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
How is that our concern?

Kpekus na yours.

Belle na yours.

Decision na yours also.

Nigerians have a trillion and oneth problems and you getting pregnant is not one of them.

Auntie, no just vex our already vexed vex we take God begew angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Saintmary(f): 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na wah o
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Nosayer: 11:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
istina:

Relationship expert da kanor manage relationship well, is dah one an expert?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Womanizer(m): 12:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Most ladies look ugly without makeup!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by 1Sharon(f): 1:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Baby mama?
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by beautyhd: 6:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Weldone to her.
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Sonnobax15(m): 7:15am On Nov 05, 2021
lipsrsealed
But why her Belle cor resemble person own wey chop over feeding tongue
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by JavaScript90: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2021
This is not news
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Jeon(f): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2021
So what do you want me to do?

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by BlackPantherxXx: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2021
One mumu flat head would go and pay high bride price for this olosho with high mileage.

undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by BlackPantherxXx: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2021
grin
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by CUMIN: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Womanizer:
Most ladies look ugly without makeup!

This one looks like an adult hyena.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by CUMIN: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
One mumu flat head would go and pay high bride price for this olosho with high mileage.

undecided

This one is not just high mileage it is total rebuilt engine that was casted by third party.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by BlackPantherxXx: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2021
CUMIN:

This one is not just high mileage it is total rebuilt engine that was casted by third party.

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Gadafii: 10:20am On Nov 05, 2021
okay, we will fry 3 derica of red beans

she is a single mother of two, pregnant with the third child that she doesnt even know who the father is, na how she take be relationship expert

mumu gehs like her will take her serious? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by lkillbrokehoes: 1:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
istina:
What do you expect from Nigerian girls again? some of them are just not smart at all.
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by meobizy(f): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Some men will fvck anything.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by bepositive11: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
That woman was not happily married in her first marriage. She said that they would've probably killed each other if they were still together

I like her personality, but damn, this is a shame

She should resign as a relationship expert. She's clearly not qualified undecided
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by Truvelisback(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
bepositive11:
That woman was not happily married in her first marriage. She said that they would've probably killed each other if they were still together

I like her personality, but damn, this is a shame

She should resign as a relationship expert. She's clearly not qualified undecided
She think say e easy to hold body.
Re: I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says by gshsj: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2021
Many foolish ladies in Nigeria believe fvcking gazillion of diicks, and birthing extramarital children confers on them the title: 'relationship expert'
What a foolish gender.

(1) (Reply)

What I Noticed About Women And Child Birth Now / Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? / Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.