Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality (37238 Views)

See The Only School In Africa Where Male Students Wear Skirts And Why / Wow Pictures! This Boy Wears Skirts to School - Stirs Uniform Debate in SA / Gender Equality : Primary School Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by OhBritannia(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
A primary school has asked boys as well as girls as young as three to go in today wearing skirts – to ‘promote equality’.

But the request from Castleview Primary in Edinburgh has been criticised by some parents.

It follows a similar move in Spain where teachers and children have worn skirts to show solidarity with a boy who was expelled for wearing one last year.

Castleview Primary School in Edinburgh has asked all pupils to wear skirts today to 'promote equality'

An email to parents from Castleview said it wanted children to be ‘comfortable’ taking part and that trousers and leggings could be worn under the skirts if needed.

It even offered to provide skirts for some youngsters if none were suitable at home. Teachers can wear skirts too.

One mother called Megan with a son at the school tweeted: ‘My son is five and just got this from the school! Let kids be kids.’

Another Twitter user called Nicola replied: ‘If a boy wants to wear a skirt to school, he should be allowed, but why put pressure on people to ask their son to wear a skirt or be seen as some sort of bigot?’

The school said pupils in P6 – the equivalent of Year 6 in England – came up with the idea after becoming aware of the Spanish campaign.

It added: ‘We want our school to be inclusive and promote equality.’

Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10163303/amp/Primary-school-asks-boys-teachers-wear-skirts-class-promote-equality.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Clarke207: 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by OhBritannia(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
I Just wonder what will be the reaction of Nigeria parents if a school in Nigeria gave such order. grin grin grin

130 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Righteousness2(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
As we Speak, Similar Abominations and Evils are indoctrinated into kids in Public Schools in America through various means.

This Evil , abominable and wicked Generation of Leaders and Nations are not okay with engaging and Propagating their evils, they are now bringing in kids to join in the Abominations.

The End point of Depravity is not Just the Love affair with Abominations , Wickedness and Evil, but the Desire to Bring others with them to Destruction.

This is a Generation of suicidal Nations and leaders. They want to join as many as they can to Destruction.

I Admonish every Parent out there to refuse to let your child be used as a Symbol or Instrument for Destruction.

Refuse their evil and when they wanna force it, take your kids out of their hands, Because when the Wrath of GOD pours it consumes Small and Great

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by endsarrrs(f): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nicely done. Take the message and leave the messenger.

Gender equality must be integral to sustainable development.

The implications of not providing girls with equal voices, choices, and
opportunities affect not just their lives, but the future of the planet.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by thesicilian: 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Demonic school. How does cross dressing promote equality? What's next, asking the boys to date their fellow boys to show oneness?

280 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
OhBritannia:
One mother called Megan with a son at the school tweeted: ‘My son is five and just got this from the school! Let kids be kids.’

Another Twitter user called Nicola replied: ‘If a boy wants to wear a skirt to school, he should be allowed, but why put pressure on people to ask their son to wear a skirt or be seen as some sort of bigot?’

The school said pupils in P6 – the equivalent of Year 6 in England – came up with the idea after becoming aware of the Spanish campaign.

It added: ‘We want our school to be inclusive and promote equality.’
Which kain yeye school be this one? undecided

Promote it but don't use the children to do it. undecided

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by OhBritannia(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Which kain yeye school be this one? undecided
E shock me o.
Imagine telling a boy child as young as five to be putting on skirt.

This guys are crazy.

70 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by OhBritannia(m): 6:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
thesicilian:
Demonic school. How does cross dressing promote equality? What's next, asking the boys to date their fellow boys to show oneness?
They have an hidden agenda.
They are just passing through the corners.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by house10s: 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
dey should wear wig also n paint there nails undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
you mad fvck deleted or reported my comments on the other thread so yours comes ontop of the thread...
This is so low coming from someone who preaches on end time... undecided
with the zeal you handle this your online job who knows if you are not a scammer... undecided
How did you know he was responsible for the removal of the comment?

13 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by XXXXTENTACION: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
CodedMafia0:
How did you know he was responsible for the removal of the comment?
The thread was not yet on frontpage so I made my comment using an emoji and will come back to edit later...
few minutes later I came back to edit my comment only to watch everything I typed dissappear...
I checked those viewing the thread and that righteouness2 moniker was the only one viewing the thread at that time...If it was done by a Mod I would have been banned by now... And every other comment that came before that righteouness2 moniker including mine were also wiped off....
Here's a link to the thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6832680/afghan-father-sells-9-year-old-daughter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The thread was not yet on frontpage so I made my comment using an emoji and will come back to edit later...
few minutes later I came back to edit my comment only to watch everything I typed dissappear...
I checked those viewing the thread and that righteouness2 moniker was the only one viewing the thread at that time...If it was done by a Mod I would have been banned by now... And every other comment that came before that righteouness2 moniker including mine were also wiped off....
wow quite strange and suspicious.
Now i understand where you are coming from.
I think maybe it was the mods though, sometimes they delete space bookers.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by ecomalchemist(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na so no bobrisky take start work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Factfinder1(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
simp configurations

if you know

5 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by kenzysmith: 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is gay promotion some guy dey get fine legs

13 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Benitoh: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Supported
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Kobicove(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oyinbo people and their rubbish gender equality undecided

19 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by tillaman(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Equality gangan lo le shey but this right here ain’t equality

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by slawormiir: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by fiercehillz(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Premium Emasculation

God forbid.

This act is not necessary at all.

Women can start by filling up stadia when ever female football teams are playing matches. Let them start arguing about female footballers just like their male counterparts argue about LM10 and CR7.

They are more in number in most countries and states...they should vote for only female candidates in order to occupy political positions.

They should join the army and go to war front to defeat terrorists since their male counterparts have failed.

They should work hard to attain these and stop pushing for the emasculation of young boys in order to gain relevance.

Shout out to all the women in the world...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Germi9: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Which kind thing be dis one na ehnnnn

5 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Opeyemiextra(f): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is so funny. What motivated this because it is not gender equality. It's the Era of the absurd.

15 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Vinnie2000(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmmm..

I thought it was anoda Righteousness2 thread which Links pretty Normal events to his EndTime/gospel messages!.. sad

But Oyibo pple dey Craze sometimes Sha!

1 Like

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by mach7(m): 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
The Western society is going mad due to Wokeism.

The other day, it was Critical Race Theory being forcefully taught in some American Schools.

Designating bathrooms as gender neutral and now subtly mandating boys to dress as girls in Scotland.

Africa must align Eastwards where sense prevails, there is nothing for us in the West.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by thoollz: 8:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
So wearing skirt is the only way to promote gender equality? What do kids as little as 3 know about life, talk more equality? Misplaced priorities...I hope they told the male teachers to also wear skirts or gowns too to promote their nonsense equality?

The way the whites are trying to force this sexual illicit stuffs down everyone's throat, first a cartoon superman being homosexual now this.

13 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by chumaZ(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Optimistguy1969: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nonsense and Sean Connery
Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by nebaja: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is madness

Righteousness2 what do you have to say?

2 Likes

Re: Primary School In Edinburgh Asks Boys To Wear Skirts To Promote Equality by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
you mad fvck deleted or reported my comments on the other thread so yours comes ontop of the thread...
This is so low coming from someone who preaches on end time... undecided
with the zeal you handle this your online job who knows if you are not a scammer... undecided
Something is def wrong with that guy..

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) / UNILAG Begins Sales Of Post Graduate Form For 2012/2013 Academic Session... / Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.