Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail (35010 Views)

My Husband Won’t Be Distracted By Current Challenges – Oluremi Tinubu / Why Buhari, Osinbajo Don’t Need To Televise COVID-19 Vaccination – Shehu Sani / Don’t Be Distracted By Defection Propaganda, Ekweremadu Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by yinkeys(m): 10:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nigerians need to know that Osi is a yahoo boy. A confirmed one.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by nnamdi640: 10:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
See kettle calling pot black. You are worst than yahoo boys. To scam 2millions people with lies is worst than a yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Comedian2019: 10:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kasco:
Why are politicians sad with their apprentice(yahoo boys), could it be because this boys are not giving them returns? Thief calling thief a thief for stealing differently.
Bigger thieves always feel threatened by smaller thieves.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by KaluwisxPRO: 10:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
This one wey all him sh11t na for Ikoyi, $43m cash some years ago, we no hear anything again since they called oga pastor name inside.

Custom over 2BN, we no hear gist again, today na Ikoyi Apartment land. Yet you say you be pastor, but na for coded shiit your name for dey show, but Yahoo boys na be government problems.

Fela don already tell us Wetin we wan hear years ago, so I’m not surprised.

That one no Join Election 10k bribe, wey these thieves share as loans. How many people don pay back Mr Vice Professor Pastor?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by onyx1470(m): 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
When You become president ,Okwia
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Ernestforyou: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
okefranci:
May God help us because most of our youths have turned to yahoo yahoo

I pity the next generation,the trend now is once you finish secondary school,Na yahoo straight.The economy self nondey help matter and most parents are encouraging their children in doing yahoo now instead of go further with their education.Make government try help the poor masses before it get out of hands.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Damn niggarrr!
Achalugonwa our niggiiii cheesy

SHUT UP!!!

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by okefranci: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Majority of our youths doesnt want to work
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Oceanblaze(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anywhere I jam osibanjo I must broke him mouth...mumu boy
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by jimcaddy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
In as much as yahoo is bad, why won't our youth turn to it? And the government should also put their houses in order before you criticize anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Athemisia: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ernestforyou:

I pity the next generation,the trend now is once you finish secondary school,Na yahoo straight.The economy self nondey help matter and most parents are encouraging their children in doing yahoo now instead of go further with their education.Make government try help the poor masses before it get out of hands.
Further which education
What's the assurance of getting a job after higher institution
People are leaving from hand to mouth, dieing to get a wage of 1k per week to survive, yet the government sit in luxury and speak English every day with the basic problems unsolved for years.... Aswear, I will kill any Policeman that come near my dwelling to arrest me for Yahoo angry

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Athemisia: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
okefranci:
Majority of our youths doesnt want to work
Oga which work you give them before

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Christmasdon(m): 11:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
okefranci:
.Its no longer a news.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by sylve11: 11:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Youths should take note. Strive hard legitimately and hard work shall pay off, it might be late but with perseverance and steadfastness, it shall pay off

Loud it.... cool
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Freebills12: 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
How can Osibanjo measure someone's success with his/her family background? Does he think that poor will be forever poor?
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Kreme(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
haha20:
Number one yahoo boy is speaking.

Person wey no get one single business in his life but his children are building house everywhere.

County of scammers.
Hahahaha. I can't vouch for any politician even if na my brother but I know Peter Obi's family and himself were billionaires before he had his first sojourn into politics as governor of Anambra.

I can't say the same for ordinary commissioner Tinubu boy who helped him sign dubious things and corner Lagos state wealth.

For all I know, both opolo eye, the drug baron of Boudlion and this mere commissioner houseboy are always surrounded in embezzlement stories, from Kiki Osunbande to Seyi Tinubu and Yoosufu Bulhari the bike rider are all jobless children living beyond their means aka yahoo boys.
Btw as usual.....Born To Wail
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Adakintroy: 11:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kasco:
Why are politicians sad with their apprentice(yahoo boys), could it be because this boys are not giving them returns? Thief calling thief a thief for stealing differently.

Why he be.like anytime them call una name una go say present.

Mind you politics is a noble job. But many thieves are among them..but the profession is noble still. However Yahoo is primarily a Dishonorable job from the gate out. It's the major difference. Dont dare compare a obvious stealing job to politics. You are just only stealing from your senses.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by akdjr(m): 12:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Nigeria is indeed a different country merged together by colonial masters. I see some other tribes calling the VP number one Yahoo man in the country while his tribesmen in what seems like a counter response are also calling out Peter Obi. This is Nigeria according to Falz
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Yankee101: 12:59am On Nov 05, 2021
Will corrupt government officials go to jail?

I'm beginning to lose the respect for Osinbajo

His name has been coming up in corruption circles so much recently
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by timesup234: 2:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Jail straight for all of them. Not because I am a hater but because of their lousy and stupid lifestyle. Then me personally, as the most intelligent man in the world knows that yahoo boys are kids when it comes to this global menace. I will send the United snakes of Amerikka to jail for being the biggest yahoo boy and fraudster in the history of mankind. America and Americans are the biggest thieves known to mankind that is why I am always excited when they are defrauder and any kind of harm comes to them. I love seeing Americans suffer
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by perryy(m): 3:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You mean a SAN who was the attorney general of Lagos hasn't had any job in his life before?

How about Peter Obi's 18 years old daughter that has billions of naira registered in her name in a foreign country?

Yes, everything is about ethnicity when an obvious lie is being told, especially when those telling the lies make ridiculous excuses for the politicians from their own end.

For instance, the same people were telling us how Peter Obi was already the richest man in Nigeria before he ventured into governance when a newspaper publication exposed him for having multiple accounts and businesses abroad.

Osibanjo too "might be a thief" emphasis on might, but he was far from being a nonentity as the guy painted him before he became the vice president.

How rich was osinbajo before he became Tinubu"s political associate who helped him to phrase sentences to possess Lagos ? Was he even a millionaire before venturing into politics? No. He became a billionaire few years after joining Tinubu in political robbery. But peter Obi was already a billionaire beofre buying form to show interest in politics. That is the point here and not wether he was a billionaire before becoming the VeePee
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by ThugBoy(m): 4:03am On Nov 05, 2021
Ogun you Mr vice president of Nigeria. They way una dey run the country dey parol the youth at large
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by esthel(f): 4:04am On Nov 05, 2021
This man brought all this insult on himself, with being a Partner in Simon Cooper and a Professor of Law he had all he needed.

Now they are calling him a mere commissioner.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by OShepherd: 4:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Kasco:
what an incredible & intelligent response,...one thing I've observed so far is that someone somewhere has outsmarted another one in "deals" & what do you call that
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by TemmyT002(m): 5:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Amen
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Brushstrokes20: 5:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Bullocks! undecided You, Buhari and 99.9% of Nigerian politicians are far WORSE SCAMMERS THAN yahoo boys!

# Pot calling the kettle black
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Prince001(m): 5:46am On Nov 05, 2021
okefranci:

Apart from that what else that's out there to do when little job opportunities don filled up with even yẹyẹ Salary!
Any sane person will know this Osinbajo is heartless and shameless cos if not how can he said what he said taking into consideration that they are d ones that caused the whole thing!!!! It's just religion won't let some gullible sees otherwise!!!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by paschalroller: 6:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Kafeg57:
Lori Iro

Many of them have invested the money wisely

Some have used the proceed to build house, buy car, relocated abroad
Las Las dem go still sell am because ill gotten wealth must surely vanish
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Dedemworld: 6:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Go siddon one place..why not tell your own father to go there..if your father no do well na curse Nigerians go dey curse am too..
Since you say you no fit do without insulting someone or his father you no go rest..person talk you insult am when you ain't a kid..better get matured and stop going Gaga over minor issues..

If ur brain Is too small to understand what I written earlier go and meet at least someone that obtained NCE in ur neighborhood, that one should understand the content of my write up... NOW I'M TELLING U PERSONALLY NOW THAT IF UR FATHER HAS THE SAME OPPORTUNITY TO BE THAT KIND OF HOUSE BOY IN ASO ROCK, HE WILL GRAB IT WITH HIS TWO HANDS AND LEGS. afterall the last time I checked ur father is not better than Osinbajo's driver not to talk of being opportune to be VP.
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Lashist(m): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You mean a SAN who was the attorney general of Lagos hasn't had any job in his life before?

How about Peter Obi's 18 years old daughter that has billions of naira registered in her name in a foreign country?

Yes, everything is about ethnicity when an obvious lie is being told, especially when those telling the lies make ridiculous excuses for the politicians from their own end.

For instance, the same people were telling us how Peter Obi was already the richest man in Nigeria before he ventured into governance when a newspaper publication exposed him for having multiple accounts and businesses abroad.

Osibanjo too "might be a thief" emphasis on might, but he was far from being a nonentity as the guy painted him before he became the vice president.
Lol...what's "might be a thief"?? cheesy You still dey carry this tribalism for head 24/7 for this nairaland till now?? cheesy which politician hasn't stolen before?? Continue fighting for Yemi that doesnt give 2 shiiits about your red life cheesy
Re: Osinbajo: Don’t Be Distracted By Yahoo Boys, They Will Go To Jail by Feggie3: 6:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Iamgrey5:

For instance, the same people were telling how Peter Obi was the richest man in Nigeria when a newspaper publication exposed him for having multiple accounts and businesses abroad.

Osibanjo too might be a thief but he was far from being a nonentity before he became the vice president.
You are a big fool. We are talking about corrupt Igbo politicians you left the obvious and continue pointing fingers at Peter Obi... It's either you are dumb or Obi took away your biscuit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Ibrahim Babangida (photo) / Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo) / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.