Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning (18552 Views)

Train/Bus Accident: Sanwo-Olu Declares Three Days Mourning Period In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Declares Public Hearing On Constitution Review Open (Pictures). / Sanwo-Olu Declares State Of Emergency On Roads, Massive Rehabilitation Starts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by dheolexaone(f): 10:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
femiasaolu2014:
You say?

This building was originally approved to have 8 floors, this man built 10 floors and the building was sealed and he was arrested last year.

Orders came from above and he was released and paid money to allow him to build 11 additional floors.

Only the governor can give an order from above for a sealed building to be unsealed, and now he wants me to mourn for 3 days?

I will only sympathize with the innocents who lost their lives due to one man's greed and bigmanism.

Sanwo Olu who gave the order should mourn, the VP who is owns the land and is an investor in the project should mourn.

GTFOH

If I tell you that building belongs to osibanjo, u will argue wt ur data.
Only few know dz.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by femiasaolu2014: 11:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
dheolexaone:

If I tell you that building belongs to osibanjo, u will argue wt ur data.
Only few know dz.

Did you even read what I wrote or were you in a hurry to comment?
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by chaloskyx: 1:50am On Nov 05, 2021
shey its 3 days after 3 days govt officials would go back to taking bribes, cutting corners in getting site approvals and killing more lives it happens in the military police the NNPC ministry schools churches private businesses Nigeria is a doomed country and the damage done is unrepairable
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by Olasty(f): 3:22am On Nov 05, 2021
nick50:
If na ordinary man get that building lagos state government would have taken over the property but since na the short devil pastor turned politician get am story go change, even the government and the yellow toothed drug baron will become prayer warriors..God punish all Nigerian leaders and politicians , e no go better 4 the whole of thier generations

Amen Amen and Amen
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by Pablodtotti: 6:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Its sad lives were lost. Why should the flag be flown at half mast? Probably for the billions you and your cronies have invested into the project.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by clothingonline(m): 7:16am On Nov 05, 2021
I hope the schools and public office obey
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by DAVE5(m): 8:19am On Nov 05, 2021
condralbedez:
R.I. P...If it in a sane country maybe they might still be alive by now,Bunch of old cargos ruling this country.And some urchins still support them, because of a piece of meat.

I don’t even know who I detest more, the urchins or the old cargos themselves, Nigeria is a really disgusting place to survive
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by amc: 8:24am On Nov 05, 2021
MikeMicheal:
The govt killed most of them, due to slow and ineffective rescue procedure.

Unfortunately you are ignorant of the procedures for rescuing people trapped in the rubble of a collapsed building. Over 90 people died in Miami a few months ago from a collapsed high rise building. And sensible Americans did not blame their government.
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by DAVE5(m): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2021
Sleekfingers:

So sad......dem just waste those people .....with their stupid cutting corners mentality......

From now on, I will be exposing any, weak buildings and those selling substandard building materials.......

Especially, buildings in lagos island, ebute meta, bariga, yaba, surulere, ajah.......there are lots of weak buildings in lagos island eg martins street, Nnamdi azikwe , idumagbo, jankara, adeniji adele, foresythe, okesuna, lewis, igbosere, tokunbo, dosunmu etc

Nigeria is a lost cause sir, even if you expose it to cnn,, bbc, aljazera et al, nothing would be done about it

The government of the day is in itself purely evil, we the citizens are no different
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by Sleekfingers: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2021
DAVE5:

Nigeria is a lost cause sir, even if you expose it to cnn,, bbc, aljazera et al, nothing would be done about it

The government of the day is in itself purely evil, we the citizens are no different

I will still do my part.....will be exposing them

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by DAVE5(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I will still do my part.....will be exposing them

I applaud you for your courage, maybe, just maybe someday Nigeria would be saved from the evil that has gripped it all the while
Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by Sleekfingers: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2021
DAVE5:

I applaud you for your courage, maybe, just maybe someday Nigeria would be saved from the evil that has gripped it all the while

Thanks..... Nigeria will surely get there......if we all work towards it.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by condralbedez: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2021
DAVE5:

I don’t even know who I detest more, the urchins or the old cargos themselves, Nigeria is a really disgusting place to survive
Bro nah d urchins oh,I despise them to the core.

1 Like

Re: Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning by Hallabee1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:
Sit at home baayi grin

Sanwo Olu is a coded IPOB member grin

Aje..
are you sure you are alright

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dim-Udebuani Marcel Sues Buhari Over ‘Lopsided Appointments’ / I Made APC Attractive To Nigerians, PDP Will Witness Same Magic – Sheriff / Shop Owners To Pay N20,000 In Maiduguri As Governor Zulum Increases Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.