Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,796,737 members, 6,681,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 January 2022 at 02:49 AM

Phone Tracking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Tracking (479 Views)

Install Car Tracking Devices In Your Vehicles (it's Important) / Help! I Want To Know/learn Phone Tracking Professionally / Two Poachers Caught While Tracking A Hyena To Their Den In Bauchi State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 3:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Track your lost phone
Do u lost your phone or your phone was stolen?
Or do you want to track a phone number and those it calls?
Yes! We can do that for you

Can I know the location of the phone?
Yes.. We'll expand it to get the location of the person using the phone and also those it frequently contact

How will I get to Arrest the person?
And after getting the results, you take it to a police station for arrest. Because it's only the police that has the power of arrest.

What if police asked me how I got the information?
Tell them you got it from an independent tracker? And if they insist they want to know the person we'll talk to them.

Can I track the phone that got lost today?
We usually advise for you to give it minimum of one or two week before submitting for tracking

How long does it takes to get results?
If the phone is in use we can get the result in 24-48hrs else we can wait till its in use.

What if you couldn't get result?
There's money back guarantee. After a month with no result we'll refund your money.

What's the price?
For Android phone 25k
For iPhone 35k
For tracking phone numbers 35k
*Non-negotiable

Note: We won't reveal the tracked numbers to you until you get to the police for arrest.
Reason is because some persons can be so emotional and be calling the numbers and in the process spoil the case or some can go about investigating themselves which is not right. But I can give u the locations

WhatsApp only pls 07043012498
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Tracking by Cokahot: 4:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Ode. Scammer

1 Like

Re: Phone Tracking by ekene101: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2021
Tunde the scammer grin grin grin
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2021
How do u know am a scammer? Have I cheated u b4?
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Cokahot:
Ode. Scammer
Pls let's be mindful on our conclusions. The service am rendering is genuine. Else if u have anything against me u can show it here
Re: Phone Tracking by Cokahot: 9:05am On Nov 05, 2021
Scammer
holuhseun:

Pls let's be mindful on our conclusions. The service am rendering is genuine. Else if u have anything against me u can show it here
Re: Phone Tracking by doctor20202020(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2021
If u want to track any type of phone call 08033196353 just #1000 under an hrif d phone is in used any time of d day or night 100%garantee I will recover ur phone for you and get d person arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Tracking by Bright4luv3000: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2021
U be mumu Dem no over tell u how many times we they tell you that Nigeria is not for u 70 years old no be juju
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 10:31am On Nov 05, 2021
doctor20202020:
If u want to track any type of phone call 08033196353 just #1000 under an hrif d phone is in used any time of d day or night 100%garantee I will recover ur phone for you and get d person arrested
I hope you know what you are saying
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 10:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Bright4luv3000:
U be mumu Dem no over tell u how many times we they tell you that Nigeria is not for u 70 years old no be juju
Help me tell him
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Anyone who doubts me can check my moniker and my threads if am a scammer.

And for God sake if I've defraud you in anyway pls show proof pls and let NL do the investigation. Pls dont take everything for scam.
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2021
ekene101:
Tunde the scammer grin grin grin
Pls I need a proof of your accusation.
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Some are still doubting..
Instead of you to save my number in case you or someone may need it later..
Pls not all promotions are scam.

Though it might look expensive but it has its reasons.
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
We are still open for business
Re: Phone Tracking by finalboss(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
No individual can sit in his house and track your phone, Don't fall for cheap scams.
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
finalboss:
No individual can sit in his house and track your phone, Don't fall for cheap scams.
Did I say it's an individual work?
Test it before concluding pls..
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Last week work..
Re: Phone Tracking by Cokahot: 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Odeh,anyone can do this. Oponu. You are a scammer. See the useless cheap editing format u use sef,too dull. Stupid scammer,it's not even arranged. Very poor editing. Stupid oponu
holuhseun:
Last week work..
Re: Phone Tracking by holuhseun(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Odeh,anyone can do this. Oponu. You are a scammer. See the useless cheap editing format u use sef,too dull. Stupid scammer,it's not even arranged. Very poor editing. Stupid oponu
It's alright.. I understand u don't believe and that's fine.. Just wait till abt a week.. I'll ask beneficiaries to give their honest feedback so u all can confirm.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Diploma Holder Filmed Jumping Into Lagoon(video) / Police Nab Fake LUTH Doctor / Building Collapses In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.