Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me (39571 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / A 'Lady' I Sent My Full Nude Picture On Facebook Is Blackmailing Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 05, 2021
I got a loan of 3k from them on October 21. I was supposed to repay back with #3700 on 28th of October but I couldn't due to insolvency. After 3 days of being overdue, Easy Money started sending blackmailing messages to my contacts, telling them that I am a criminal and a thief with all sort of unestablished claims.
Because of the embarrassing messages being sent to my contacts, a family member help me with some fund to clear the debt, I transferred #3000 to Easy Money
Their agent called me and threaten that he will not clear me and that he will keep sending those messages to my contacts after I told him I will not pay the interest on the loan
It was after that I start receiving another form of threat from this agent

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by mployer(m): 6:02am On Nov 05, 2021
Pay the interest naa.

Nawa oo

437 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Lawlab249: 6:05am On Nov 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 05, 2021
mployer:
Pay the interest naa.

Nawa oo

They'll not send another message to my contacts about clearing my debt

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Na thwur way bro.

Forget all these useless loan apps.

If you need cash urgently, borrow from your friends

All these loanshark apps arenot regulated. In sanee climes, stuffs like this won't happen.

This disgrace is what Comes with being a Nigerian.

SORRY MAN

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by felixzo1(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Shile981:

this is the very reason people take them to court , you can sue them and claim damages

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by NaijaGoBetter20: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2021
Why'd you borrow 3k with 25% interest that's not reasonable even GTB gives 1.5% on their interest.
Please pay back on time and make sure you stop patronizing these sharks. Taken loan from them isn't different from taken a child from the devil

246 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Wannabenz: 6:28am On Nov 05, 2021
The interest was shown to you before you took the loan, uncle pay the interest and go and make money.

430 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Mynd44: 6:32am On Nov 05, 2021
xxxtedyxxx:
Na thwur way bro.

Forget all these useless loan apps.

If you need cash urgently, borrow from your friends

All these loanshark apps arenot regulated. In sanee climes, stuffs like this won't happen.

This disgrace is what Comes with being a Nigerian.

SORRY MAN
Their friends wont lend them money because of the same behaviour you see here. They can't keep their words

630 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Mynd44: 6:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Wannabenz:
The interest was shown to you before you took the loan, uncle pay the interest and go and make money.
Simple as PDP

127 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by mployer(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Shile981:

The interest is part of your debt. You have not cleared your debt.

312 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Skyfornia(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2021
No integrity at all..who do una like this? This is the reason why outsiders don't speak good about Nigerians..instead of you to pay the money as agreed..you are concerned about the blackmailing. Tueh!

358 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Authoreety: 6:36am On Nov 05, 2021
No matter what, never allow this local apps have access to your camera or contacts... If they insist, forget it!

A word is enough for who get sense

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by phemmie06(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Wait you mean you're to pay 700 interest on 3000, within 7 days.
Don't worry, what happen to soko will happen to them.
Report them on Google play store

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Hezzyluv: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Go another loan app and borrow to settle them grin

Seriously, you gat to read terms and conditions very well before you agree on bank/app loan.

20 Likes

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by observer88: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2021
It is a debt, still.

But these funny loan sharks and their unfunny collection methods!

You chose to dine with the devil, we don't need to know about it, sir.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Kajaard: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Shile981:
I got a loan of 3k from them on October 21. I was supposed to repay back with #3700 on 28th of October but I couldn't due to insolvency. After 3 days of being overdue, Easy Money started sending blackmailing messages to my contacts, telling them that I am a criminal and a thief with all sort of unestablished claims.
Because of the embarrassing messages being sent to my contacts, a family member help me with some fund to clear the debt, I transferred #3000 to Easy Money
Their agent called me and threaten that he will not clear me and that he will keep sending those messages to my contacts after I told him I will not pay the interest on the loan

The bold faced. Same story as ever. Nigerians always quick to borrow with no plans to repay.

253 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Davidonkonsults: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Lol. Nigerians and entitlement. Oga go and finish your payment. I'm even ashamed on your behalf.

224 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by tunwumi: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2021
mployer:
Pay the interest naa.

Nawa oo

You are a real fraudster. How can you enter an agreement without honoring it? Do think they are father Christmas? Hope you remember you gave them your BVN voluntarily.

Pay them the goddam interest and clear the shit.!

75 Likes

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by JavaScript90: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2021
You read their terms and conditions and accepted it. Please pay back their money with interest. Agreement is agreement. I don't like people who default on agreement and start seeking for cheap pity.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by alphaRego01(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Stop defaulting on loans PERIOD

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Davash222(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2021
As long as they will not inform your contacts you've completed the payment, don't pay them again!

If Heaven wan fall make e fall.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by kingphilip(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2021
You borrowed, you were supposed to repay but because you had no intention of repaying, they had to result to any means possible to get their money back.

I've told people to stop borrowing money from loan sharks at all even if you feel you can pay back.

Squeeze yourself and cut down your expenses for the 7 days that's to be your repayment period since you're expecting money

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by princepee: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2021
What is your reason for saying you will not pay the interest??
You think they are charity organization?
They into business.
Go and pay up

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by kilmot: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2021
People like u are not to be trusted with funds, u saw the terms and conditions yet u took the loan, now that u defaulted and the terms came to play u are crying foul.
To even show u are wicked, someone sent you the money to clear, instead, u paid part.

If you are someone I know in real life, I'll never lend u money. angry

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Perfecttouchade: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2021
shocked
Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by guru90: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2021
I hate loan with passion......

I can't try that till I leave this world....

Many have lose their beautiful houses because of loan matter.....

9 Likes

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Shile981:

Report them to NITDA

another 10M cash waiting for the Abuja boizz grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by OssyMalik: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Every week I get distressing messages from people who are owing money to online loan apps and how they blackmail their debtors by sending defamatory messages to everyone on their contact list.

I want to appreciate the efforts of The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) for their efforts in fighting this oppression.

If you owe money to an online loan app and they are sending defamatory messages to all your contact list please send a letter to:
The Director General
NITDA
Area 11, 28 Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya St, Garki, Abuja, Nigeria

The agency is presently clamping down on online loan apps who defame and blackmail their creditors.

I also want anyone dealing with this kind of challenge to share in the comment section what online app they borrowed money from and their experience so that others can learn and perhaps someone on my timeline will see it as well and help out.

Please share so that others can be blessed as you are blessed.

#copiedfrom Wale Jana

35 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! A Loan App Agent Keeps Blackmailing Me by chii8(f): 6:40am On Nov 05, 2021
3k to pay 3700 shocked shocked shocked shocked

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus / NDLEA Arrests Wanted Kingpin, Intercepts London-Bound Shipment / Cults - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.