Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out (2166 Views)

Umahi: Why South-East People Still Obey IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Lockdown: Canadian Government Gave Us N626k Each, I'm Not Coming Home - Nigerian / 'Atiku Is Not Coming Anywhere' - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Xagacem: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2021
The indigenous people of BIAFRA through powerful and Simon ekpa have cancelled the weeks long proposed sit at home but people are still not coming out as of this morning.
majority of the city in the south east are deserted all business area closed up.
I think the masses are now their own problem
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by vanbonattel: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2021
People have refused to come out because the Nigeria police and army are there on the streets ready to shoot innocent people and tag them UGM or ESN.

Allow us to rest and enjoy the day. Nigeria is a war field.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Lawlab249: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2021
Dunno
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by saintade01(m): 7:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Too early to say
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2021
We are waiting for crane to drag us outta our houses angry

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Xagacem: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2021
saintade01:
Too early to say
well let wait and see,in my location as of this time on normal business hours people are already out, traffic on the road, yesterday eeh if you see the kind crowd in the market people rushing to buy what they needed for 1 week, even bread became scares yesterday, prices of food skyrocketed

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by PrinceOfLagos: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2021
You want them to come out at 5am and you say you're not mad

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Xagacem:
The indigenous people of BIAFRA through powerful and Simon ekpa have cancelled the weeks long proposed sit at home but people are still not coming out as of this morning.
majority of the city in the south east are deserted all business area closed up.

This is still morning.

So stop imagining indigenous things in your room
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by slimghost(m): 7:48am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Pure mad man. Banks are open all over Anambra and people moving around.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Xagacem: 7:52am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
this is to 8 I opened this thread about around 7:28 am
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Loverofpeace: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2021
So after spraying them bullets with machine guns in awgu Enugu you expect them to Trust your terrorist army and police? Op If na you you go come out?

7 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by PrinceOfLagos: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Xagacem:
this is to 8 I opened this thread about around 7:28 am
You left your house as early as 7 to check if people came out or not and tomorow you will say you are not jobless grin

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by vanbonattel: 7:55am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

Banks open before 8am? Take it easy with these hot lies.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Xagacem: 7:57am On Nov 05, 2021
Loverofpeace:
So after spraying them bullets with machine guns in awgu Enugu you expect them to Trust your terrorist army and police? Op If na you you go come out?
today is not the election day the leadership of IPOB have cancelled the proposed sit At home that supposed start today
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Xagacem: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:

don't mind that person he is taking what he doesn't know

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Xagacem: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You left your house as early as 7 to check if people came out or not and tomorow you will say you are not jobless grin
well for your information I live in Onitsha here in our compound and street people are still in door all pack closed

2 Likes

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by PrinceOfLagos: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2021
Xagacem:
well for your information I live in Onitsha here in our compound and street people are still in door all pack closed
Don't worry, it's still early and the sit at home has been cancelled according to the news I've read here

People will come out
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Dhury: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:
People have refused to come out because the Nigeria police and army are there on the streets ready to shoot innocent people and tag them UGM or ESN.

Allow us to rest and enjoy the day. Nigeria is a war field.
your strategy call to withdraw security forces from East in other to enable your ESN terrorist continue killing people will not work.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Anago55: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

. You guys lie without fear or remorse. One begins to wonder if all of these are uttered by humans

Nawaoo

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by slimghost(m): 8:10am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:

Was making mockery of you Umu Elohim. Amusing you didn’t get it.
Today is public holidays as declared by the state Government. So of course, there would be little movement around.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Xagacem: 8:10am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't worry, it's still early and the sit at home has been cancelled according news I've read here

People will come out
let hope so
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 8:12am On Nov 05, 2021
This is why i cannot take iPob serious, why declare and cancel? Isn't that just plain old stupidity. Nnamdi Kanu na idiot, all those who believe in iPob no get brain. These people are in the Uk and talking rubbish and is negatively affecting our lives while they live their own well abroad. Make thunder fire dem.

Mods, gimme my ban, i don tire for tis rubbish ipob suntin.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

Was making mockery of you Umu Elohim. Amusing you didn’t get it.
Today is public holidays as declared by the state Government. So of course, there would be little movement around.

Yesterday was also public holiday, yet people comot in droves. So ur point no make sense.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by slimghost(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Xagacem:
let hope so

Today is official public holiday as declared by the state Government.
Voters turn out will be poor tomorrow as usual but people will still come out and vote.
Take it to the bank.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Ikea81: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Xagacem:

If na you , will you rush out few hours after the cancellation. Make them use you for squid game?

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by slimghost(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2021
PrettyBoyBreezy:

Yesterday was also public holiday, yet people comot in droves. So ur point no make sense.

I was referring to banks you braindead Nwa Elohim.

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by slimghost(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2021
Why is IPOB significantly filled with low lifers, louts, frustrated souls and brain dead nitwits?.

Why is it difficult to find even one person capable of critical thinking?.
All zombies that have outsourced their thinking to people and ready to mete out their frustrations on other people.
Tueh! I refuse to be in the same Biafra with you lot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by vanbonattel: 8:19am On Nov 05, 2021
Dhury:
your strategy call to withdraw security forces from East in other to enable your ESN terrorist continue killing people will not work.

We know who is shooting innocent people in the east. You also know them and the uniform they wear. You can also continue to deceive yourself if you want.
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Xagacem: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:

Today is official public holiday as declared by the state Government.
Voters turn out will be poor tomorrow as usual but people will still come out and vote.
Take it to the bank.
I know but here in Onitsha State government don't have much control here because 90% of people here are traders and transporters .so state government public holiday don't really matter much as of while people are still not coming for business
Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by Emergingnation(m): 8:20am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Don't worry, it's still early and the sit at home has been cancelled according to the news I've read here

People will come out
As I speak, Enugu roads are empty

1 Like

Re: Sit At Home Cancellation:why Are People Still Not Coming Out by vanbonattel: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2021
slimghost:
Why is IPOB significantly filled with low lifers, louts, frustrated souls and brain dead nitwits?.

Why is it difficult to find even one person capable of critical thinking?.
All zombies that have outsourced their thinking to people and ready to mete out their frustrations on other people.
Tueh! I refuse to be in the same Biafra with you lot.

Omo, come see lamentations grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Crying Senator With Governor Sanwo-olu Yesterday At SUN Awards (pics) / Tinubu's Ambition Caused APC's Loss In Osun And How It's A Win Win For Tinubu / Tinubu Wins Shagari Local Government - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.