Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo (31090 Views)

Dele Momodu: I Didn't Sell Buhari To Nigerians, But Only Posted His Pictures / Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Asadujames202(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Oshibande the fake, criminal ritulist pastor

Vice principal academic is a criminal
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by scribble: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Deputy1111:
Sahara reporters need to go into extinction for all this rubbish/fake news. Misleading has become hubby for those hungry blogs . Nieria will be great.

Extinction

Who supplies you supporter of APC
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Difrent: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

For someone who preaches quality?

I am disappointed in most omoluabis.

So what
At least he is not dishing out fake statistics
Or hiding money in tax heavens and refusing to pay taxes to the country he wants to be its VP

Obi pandora AKA HIM TU LIE

2 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Minjim: 8:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Show us your own proof that he is not the owner?

Since you are now politer of two way traffic.

You are the saying he's the owner.

The burden of proof lies on you

We are only telling you to prove what you said

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Minjim: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

For someone who preaches quality?

I am disappointed in most omoluabis.

Where is the proof that Osinbajo owns the property?

If the property is he's, do you think he can suddenly deny that?

You people should reason now

2 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:
Let's protect our brother and VP, that's the way we roll in naija grin

Tie ti ta! Ethnic Jingoist. It's only you people that are perfect, that are superior in everything to the other peoples.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by OhiOfIhima: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2021
vedaxcool:
But Saliareporters continue to be the media of choice for unintelligent morons and simpletons.

Your brain get leakage... If not for Sahara reporter, how would you have known the said professor have property adjacent to the collapsed building.

Naw his associate get d collapsed building. With time and more findings, Sahara will reveal the owner of the default building.

Sahara mislead sometime but when you talk about investigative journalism, kudos to them especially in dis our country where media have sideline.

6 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by flokii: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
What further proofs do you need...should lie to satisfy the naysayers like you? Even if Osinbajo bought the property from Elizade and resold to Osibona, he could afford it. Somebody living in banana island long before becoming a VP can't be said to be poor.

The building in question is owned by Fourscore founded by Femi Osibona. The VP isn't on the board of fourscore also, neither is Femi his relation.

You have time to answer those cretins..

Peter Obi that operated offshore accounts and declared false assets while he was governor of Anambra is there, they won't talk about it or the Akwuzu killings and alleged human parts dealings when Obi was governor but no, e no concern them.

Any Yoruba that will join these hateful beings to attack Yorubas in politics without attacking Peter Obi, Ikpeazu, Uzor Kalu and co.is nothing but a f00l.

The alleged seller has come out to debunk the lies that Osinbajo owned the building, the onus now lies on Sahara Reporters to produce hard facts and proof of ownership backing up their claims. Same way they wanted to pin Lekki massacre without bodies on Tinubu and Sanwo Olu.

2 Likes

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Ruggman: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Damage control, brother covering up for brother.
Documents can be altered overnight, nothing is impossible in Nigeria.

Thank you Sahara reporters
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Regie2bless: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2021
APCNig:

SO, what about if he does? What are you gonna do about it?
this that a statement? Or what? Is Osibanjo presidential ambition better than the life lost? Do you really have conscience at all? People lost their breadwinner because of their greed, the Osibanjo in question have not come out to defend himself publicly na you wan help am do am ABI? Oga no talk like dis for public o. Make dem no chok u bottle.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by foreshore(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:

You don turn yourself for both prosecutor and Judge
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by vedaxcool(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2021
[s]
OhiOfIhima:

Your brain get leakage... If not for Sahara reporter, how would you have known the said professor have property adjacent to the collapsed building.

Naw his associate get d collapsed building. With time and more findings, Sahara will reveal the owner of the default building.

Sahara mislead sometime but when you talk about investigative journalism, kudos to them especially in dis our country where media have sideline.
[/s]

Since your posts describes your condition, seek medical attention rather than bray at me with hallucinogenic comments.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Ayomi90: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Before you were trying to feign ignorant and suddenly you pull of a logic of contractors as if as VP he doesn't have all it takes to supervise his work.

Again, omoluabis are a load of disappointment and I am not surprised any longer.
Ahah, Otellectual Omoluabi no owe u anything, u shld be dissapointed in ur own people I see u r looking for avenue to abuse Omoluabis coz what u r shouting on doesn't even make sense. Same of ur type that sells fake products, am not surprised anyways.

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by TheGift: 8:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Now, where are all those Nairalanders that where crucifying the VP by concluding on rumors and hearsay?
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by AntiWailer: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2021
vanbonattel:
He said he didn't why not bring evidence that he did.

Or u guys can't just think beyond speculations?
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by okefranci: 8:49am On Nov 05, 2021
I dont know why people are still reading or partronising sahara reporter because its full of lie

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Yellowface1220(m): 8:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Lobatan �‍♂️
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by azikiweironsi(m): 8:50am On Nov 05, 2021
danilmo:
Fadigha and his cohort has already salivating how starboy owns the building self.

You mind that one. He never reads before making comments. Simply because of his hatred to VP.

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by virginchaser(m): 8:51am On Nov 05, 2021
I am so disappointed in this your Saara olofofo. Is this the style their CEO will use to rule us? By the way, Femi Osibona have really done well and legacy he created can not be erased. No perfection in humanity. RIP Omo alaree.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2021
Ayomi90:

Ahah, Otellectual Omoluabi no owe u anything, u shld be dissapointed in ur own people I see u r looking for avenue to abuse Omoluabis coz what u r shouting on doesn't even make sense. Same of ur type that sells fake products, am not surprised anyways.

Clear conscience fears no accusations. You guys are something else, never changes, same character all year round.

Cunning and the rest.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Throwback: 8:53am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Now I believe that Osibanjo truly own the collapsed building

You remind us why the black man has refused to progress in civilization and logic.

Your education is a waste.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by one4GOD(f): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2021
JavaScript90:
Of course he will deny. Mr vice president, own up to your crime
but owning the land dont make him liable for the collapse, does it?

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by yusluvad(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2021
forgiveness:
So many billionaires in Ogun state you don’t even know and seems to be the state with the most billionaires in Nigeria.
Anambra and Ogun state are known as states dominated with the most indigenous individual billionaires...
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Terrier99: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Typical Nyamiri thought. Senseless
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 05, 2021
Difrent:

So what
At least he is not dishing out fake statistics
Or hiding money in tax heavens and refusing to pay taxes to the country he wants to be its VP

Obi pandora AKA HIM TU LIE

I don't know why Yorubas are suddenly attacking my person.

So I must support the lie that Osinbajo is not.

I pride myself as been fair and just.
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Originalsly: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2021
JavaScript90:

Of course he will deny. Mr vice president, own up to your crime

If he says he owns the land .... what is the crime? Sahara knows there is a whole lot of dumb people with mouths wide open to swallow anything they print.

@ topic .... I don't understand why he would rush to SM instead of taking Sahara to court
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by emmanuelbrown26: 9:03am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
For them to be dragging VP in this mess shows that VP has something to do with the collapsed building, either he is a share holder or he owns some blocks of flats their but trust people from the other side, they would cover his mess
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Jackson105: 9:04am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes, he does, you can go and hug transformer or go and arrest him, toothless ipob
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by clothingonline(m): 9:05am On Nov 05, 2021
That news blog call Sahara is dead now
No atom of truth for once

1 Like

Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by SEGLIZ: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2021
Shooyie:
Even if the lies spread faster than the truth eventually the truth will emerge. People can be dull sha, they say someone owns a building without proof of ownership and "literates" gulp that hook line and sinker? Lol! Anything to tarnish his image uhn?
I read through the document yesterday, couldn't find the said name on it even the name of current owner and victim of the mishap was not on the document.

though my personal opinion, couldn't it be that sowore is being paid as the political rat race for 2023 gathers momentum?
Re: Ade-Ojo: I Didn't Sell Collapsed Building Land To Osinbajo by Jackson105: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Regie2bless:
Osibanjo own that building, multiple sources confirmed it. Why all this noise, Osibanjo should come out and clearify himself not sending people to do it for him, yesterday was his friends and associates today is this man. This elderly man said he didn't sold the land to Osibanjo then who did he sell it to? Is. Osibanjo presidential ambition better than the lives lost under that rubble. The state government is keeping mute on the actual owner of the land, the seller of the land is also keeping mute.

Yes, Osibanjo is the owner, what will you do? Other than wailing or hugging transformer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trekking For GEJ Replies Omotola After She Called Trekkers 'Silly' / Boko Haram Attacking Maiduguri Now-Saharareporters / Gbajabiamila Decorating His Security Aides With Their New Ranks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.