Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue (1125 Views)

External 3g Gsm Gprs Antenna For M2m Connectivity Wireless Modem / GSM/GPRS Modem With RS232 Connectivity Outdoor Antenna Signal Booster / M2M Solutions- GPRS Modem Remote Connectivity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by bluehorizo(m): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2011
Hello gurus in the house.My travail started since March when i bought the Izap@ flexi. I was so happy and rejoiced at my new acquisition.
I could not get to use it on that same date until the following day. Alas! Connectivity became the problem. I took it outside my house and into the next and 3rd street where i finally found one.

I have reported this issue times without number to the Starcomms customer care service but nothing has been done about it.

I want to know what can be done to get signal/connectivity in my house. Is there something that can be done.

It is so frustrating having to take my modem and computer around all the time in search of signal.

Positive response pls.
Re: Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by sholasho(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2011
@bluehorizo,
You just forget us abi? :d
I think I have solution to this your complain.
I will get back to you before the end of the day for the cost.
You don't need to wait for the carrier (starcomms) till they upgrade in that your area before you browse in your house.
Re: Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by bluehorizo(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2011
Shola,no be so. How i go forget una for "God's own country"? Pls get back to me asap and with your #
Re: Starcomms Izap Signal/connectivity Issue by Saddam: 1:47am On Jan 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Brand Nu And Used Phones + Trade-in Option / 2 Brand New Hp Touchpad For Sale @ A Give Away Price. SOLD SOLD SOLD !!!! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.