Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,230 members, 7,780,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:22 PM

Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover (1124 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / My Mum's Pride Is Breaking My Family Apart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by Sparofire: 12:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
A Ghanaian lady whose boyfriend ended their relationship sent him a message to express how hurt she feels.

In a video shared on social media, she could be seen crying deeply over the heartbreak.

She posted a screenshot of the last WhatsApp message sent to the man.

In the chat, she ”thanked” him for breaking her heart into pieces and wished him a good night.

Don't Miss any Article!! Click Here to Download Our APP for More Interesting Articles
She could be seen with heavy tear-filled eyes in the short footage.

Read the chat below:

Video:
https://sparonews.com/thanks-for-breaking-my-heart-into-pieces-heartbroken-lady-tells-lover/
Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by Kajaard: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Look for super glue and mend your heart back
Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by Mightymosco: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mtcheeeww...
Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by ahnie: 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
Love is overrated.Dust yourself up and move on.
Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by Vision101(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Some men get heart though. Thank God for me.
Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by Mariangeles(f): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
ahnie:

It is not.
Love is like...food for the heart. cheesy
It is so powerful, it can make or break you.

1 Like

Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by ahnie: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

It is not.
Love is like...food for the heart. cheesy
It is so powerful, it can make or break you.
My dear forget....that one na story.
Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by frozen70(f): 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
ahnie:

She is still an apprentice in the Job

Men breaks their wives heart talk less of a girlfriend
Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by talk2hb1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Which Kain Wahala Be Dis eh?
Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by Dbrawllm0098(f): 11:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sorry dear,he don't deserve your tears,move on dear
Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by Richy4(m): 6:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Even when people are crying genuinely nowadays, they remember technology... Snap and post...
Infact this our generation, we have a lot of Funny stories to tell our ancestors we when get to the other side
cheesy
Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by sameoldguy: 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
ahnie:

My dear forget....that one na story.
Don’t blame people for falling in love. Love is trusting with your heart, and your heart is your life. Love therefore means trusting with your life. Losing someone you love is stronger than losing someone to death.
The latter you can console yourself that he is gone and you won’t see him/her again, but the former makes you feel less of a person thinking he chose someone else over you. That makes the pain stronger.

The fact that you have not felt heart break does not mean it’s not strong. The only thing you can do to a heartbroken person is to console and not use harsh words or feels by been hard on the person he’ll just change like that. Some heart break last a while, while some last forever. Pray you don’t experience it.

The only way to stay sane in life is not to put all your trust on anyone. Love God only with all of your heart, and He won’t break it.

Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks For Breaking My Heart Into Pieces – Heartbroken Lady Tells Lover by dacblogger: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2021
It's good as he broke your heart into pieces ,so that nobody will ever get to break your heart again cos it's already broken..

(1) (Reply)

I'm So Confused On What To Do. I Need Help. / Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity? / She Doesnt Want Proffessional Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.