Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones (20729 Views)

FG Announces Date To Conclude Ongoing Fire Service Recruitment / Npower Knowledge Recruitment Portal – Register For N Knowledge Here / FG Orders Fresh Verification Of N-Power Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by presidency: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development Sadiya Umar Farouq has announced the commencement of the N-Power, N-Knowledge programme in the six (6) geo-political including the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

She made the announcement through a statement by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry Bashir Nura Alkali. He said,” N-Knowledge is a component of the N-Power Programme focused on equipping young Nigerians with relevant skills and certification to become competent workers, innovators and entrepreneurs prepared for both the domestic and global digital job market. N-Power (N-Knowledge) programme will upskill 20,000 young Nigerians on the global radar as exporters of world- class services and content in the creative and information technology sectors”.

The Permanent Secretary noted that the training component is targeted at developing competencies of the youth in software development and Hardware training which will be catalyzed to make Nigeria compete in the outsourcing market for software development.

According to him, “it will develop the skills and capacities along the skills set in the value chain of mobile apps and website development while boosting the talent development effort for the growth of information technology industry in Nigeria”.

“The programme consists of centralized in-camp training for 3 months with a 6-month apprenticeship across the 6 geo-political zones. A total of 20,000 beneficiaries will participate in the programme”.

He added that at the end of the programme, qualified trainees would be awarded their certificates and attestations. The trainees will be introduced to different schedules that will definitely make them more informed and ready for the global competitions in the global market. This is significant because the trainees will be introduced to Life-Skills and attitude re-orientation, work ethics while rules of engagement are also exposed to them.

Bashir Nura Alkali, FCA,FCT I
Permanent Secretary
November 3, 2021

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by mbasharon(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
Audio

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nice one.

Where is the link to register
When will registration commence
What are the qualifications for one to apply.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by illicit(m): 3:07pm On Nov 05, 2021
Yinmu
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Ulunne777(f): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Just dey collect loan dey distribute anyhow.

12 Likes

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Grace001: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2021
N-knowledge ko N-wisdom ni

Anyways some poverty stricken youths will rush to register just like Npower

Mio raye oshi

10 Likes

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by EmperorTolson: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2021
Abi woman yi ti ya were ni.
N-Power wey you dey do, you don't know how to go about it, you just dey go back and forth.

A total of 20,000 beneficiaries will participate in the programme”.
This thing na scam o, 20,000 beneficiaries from millions that'll apply.
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by JavaScript90: 8:14am On Nov 06, 2021
One of the very few things this administration got right. Thumbs up.
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

4 Likes

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Mixedfruit: 8:15am On Nov 06, 2021
ok
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by hustler23486: 8:17am On Nov 06, 2021
It is well
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Raxxye(m): 8:17am On Nov 06, 2021
Cool if you can follow it through.
Remember they'll need new laptops to practise their trade upon completion of the training o.

2 Likes

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Zenithh: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Nice one. At least some pple will get something doing instead of causing mayhem up and down. Those jobless touting Ipob and bandits should key into this

But what happened to Festus Keyamo cutlass and broom sweeping programme in the 774 LGA? That caused ma WWE between him and the senators then?
I think that one never saw the light of day

2 Likes

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Kindness218: 8:18am On Nov 06, 2021
If it will not be shared by out oga at the top.

3 Likes

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Aklee4994(m): 8:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Permanent secretary go soon be former permanent secretary
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Lemmy123(m): 8:19am On Nov 06, 2021
I like the idea, but make them do remit give guys... We need to push on with our content writing jobs.

Please hire me for your content writing jobs... Your boy can't survive without your jobs, Thanks
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by EngageMe: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2021
This liar of a woman undecided

2 Likes

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by abbaapple: 8:19am On Nov 06, 2021
angry

Hmmmm just hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Boogyman557: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Penguin2: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
This is commendable.

I can’t wait to jump on it and learn software development, coding and general website design for free.

Not all these mushroom software development teachers charging hundreds of thousands of Naira just to teach you one package.

I can’t wait for the link for registration to drop. I will be the first to register. I promise myself that.

And guys, IT is the next big thing in the world. Take this opportunity to learn an IT skill and be better for it.

Most remote workers that are earning in thousands of dollars on quarterly basis are doing IT job.

Kudos to FG on this one. It’s not everything you criticize. When they do good, you commend them.

2 Likes

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by doggedfighter(f): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Earlystar698(m): 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Like for audio
Share for Audio again cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by sageb: 8:20am On Nov 06, 2021
Na N. Knowledge I want dey do now
I hope it will not be highjacked by the corrupt elements
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Freestyl(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2021
It's a wonderful initiative. The world is going digital.

1 Like

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by dfrost: 8:21am On Nov 06, 2021
And the N-trend continues... sad

3 Likes

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Adeoye11(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by wink2015(m): 8:26am On Nov 06, 2021
Ulunne777:
Just dey collect loan dey distribute anyhow.

BUHARI IS ABUSING THE LOAN MONEY.
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by eedimo(m): 8:31am On Nov 06, 2021
It gets to a point you become totally speechless

1 Like

Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by KaluwisxPRO: 8:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Zenithh:
Nice one. At least some pple will get something doing instead of causing mayhem up and down. Those jobless touting Ipob and bandits should key into this

But what happened to Festus Keyamo cutlass and broom sweeping programme in the 774 LGA? That caused ma WWE between him and the senators then?
I think that one never saw the light of day

Something wey Keyamo don share money finish as Job completed yet, some people wey receive alert no know Wetin the money be for.
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 06, 2021
Make dem allow students too benefit oo
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by money121(m): 8:46am On Nov 06, 2021
Ok
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Re: FG Announces The Commencement Of N-knowledge Programme In 6 Geo-political Zones by FX2BROWN: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2021
This is commendable by FGN, but the recommended number of 20,000 is insignaficant 2 our population of jobless youths. Would encourage the youths 2 be on the look out for the link when displayed. Best of luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons New Graduates Cant Get Jobs / Amazon Recruitment Of Software Developers In Nigeria 2022. How To Apply / N-power Batch C: Physical Verification Facts And Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.