Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard (17907 Views)

Npower Payroll / Npower: How To Fix "Account Number Names Do Not Match The Names On Dashboard" / Npower: Reason Why Your Npower Payroll Status Says "Failed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by Iceberghill(m): 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
All this wahala for 30k Buhari wida you na?
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by alizma: 5:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good one. I know many people that will criticize it don't even the important of it.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by oliwaseunojo: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
xeratech:
Ghen ghen cool
All those are strategies to delay the process until election approaches and they utilize it for campaign purposes wink
Eyes on you man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by alizma: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Iceberghill:
All this wahala for 30k Buhari wida you na?
Obviously you don't know what it stands for.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by dammyco(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Abi the whole 12 months

Hahahahaha, na wa for you oooooo. Federal government dey look for loan to pay you one month Dem never see.
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by EmekaBlue(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
All of Una wey dey atleast get govt money share dey happy o...some of us never see govt 1naira

I hustle every penny

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by Tfamily: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Cajayi:
I just saw a new sub menu "payroll" appearing on the dashboards of beneficiaries.. What could this mean or what will it be used for.. Sorry I tried fruitlessly to attach a pics.

I have a pics now..
likewise mine
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by osazsky(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin
Bruno531:
What of those who haven't done there physical verification and yet to redeploy. Any hope for them
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by ugotaya: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Gospel Singer Adeyinka Alaseyori Dancing Steps ''Tesumole'' Critized By Some Tatafos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIAzbf4EBfI
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by ademasta(m): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
cool
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by onlinestaff2020: 7:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Y'all need to step up and stop lazying around and waiting for some FG peanuts when they swimming in billions.

My niggarr, I say level up.

Go learn a high paying skill painstakingly and earn in dollars. Another tip invest in cryptocurrency. If you gotta pay to learn, do it man.

As for me 24/7 I'm on the internet, looking for someone to rip off and then clean my money through crypto trading.

I said what I said

Oga, teach us work.
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by Donatusqaz12: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Samehere bro
It a sign of payment in advance cheesy. Aswear I no understand that shit but make we hope its sign of credit alert. �
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by bjreal67(m): 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
They sent the payroll alert information to Nasims focal persons in each states and LGAs. Just to tell you, you are sighted and ready for pay any moment from now

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by IAMPEDRO: 6:57am On Nov 06, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Y'all need to step up and stop lazying around and waiting for some FG peanuts when they swimming in billions.

Go learn a high paying skill painstakingly and earn in dollars. Another tip invest in cryptocurrency. If you gotta pay to learn, do it man.

As for me 24/7 I'm on the internet, looking for someone to rip off and then clean my money through crypto trading.

I said what I said
pls your WhatsApp number.
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 06, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I said what I said
Keyboard warrior abeg do give away na
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by Shalnick23: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2021
bjreal67:
They sent the payroll alert information to Nasims focal persons in each states and LGAs. Just to tell you, you are sighted and ready for pay any moment from now
Please what's the fate of those who couldn't do the physical verification?
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by Rrex99(m): 7:32am On Nov 07, 2021
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck

Niggarr!!

I said what I said
One day you would remember this comment and all the evils things you hv done...you would be so sorry for yourself.
Re: Npower: Payroll Sub Menu Appears On Dashboard by uthlaw: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Rrex99:
One day you would remember this comment and all the evils things you hv done...you would be so sorry for yourself.
the way the politicians that enslave you have being sorry for themselves....stupid hypocrite,no go mind your business!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Shortlists Candidates For Interview / Should He Take A "Pay Cut" Or "Resign" Honourably / Ehvise Interview Invites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.