Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Engr Musa V Ahmed Gulak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Engr Musa V Ahmed Gulak (562 Views)

Engr Musa: Missing MMA Staff Reportedly Found Dead At Lagos Canal (Graphic) / Engr. Musa Wada Accept Defeat, Congratulate Gov. Bello / Engr. Musa Wada Of PDP Picks Sam Aro As Running Mate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engr Musa V Ahmed Gulak by JaroMan: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/breaking-missing-mma-staff-reportedly-found-dead-at-lagos-canal/amp/
I hope Abubakar Malami will tag the death of this Engineer an assassination by Pro Yoruba Nation?
I hope those that linked Gulak' s death to IPOB won't tell us Musa's death is natural?
After all, the nail on in his says it all.
Re: Engr Musa V Ahmed Gulak by modsfucker: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nonsense comparison. IPOB has the record of attack on Northern interest. A truck of onion and goats were waylaid in broad day light and looted by hoodlums. Just few days back, Dangote truck drivers were ambushed and killed. Nnamdi Kanu has said it times without number that they should attack Northerners. But odua agitators have never targeted Northern interest.

1 Like

Re: Engr Musa V Ahmed Gulak by RuggedBiafran: 5:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Even though you sound so lame ...and foolishly inept...you should restrict that foolishness to yourself alone.

The North banned the sale of Onions to the SOUTHERN part of the country zombie.

Also concerning your useless SW....who killed Northerners at IBADAN...

WHO KILLED NORTHERNERS AT MILE 12??

You think this your useless tactic has weight??...you dey learn work...!!!

I hope you saw the people Amotekun caught today on their way to Oyo...Una must collect for una land...

zombies without sense disgust me...spits!!

modsfucker:
Nonsense comparison. IPOB has the record of attack on Northern interest. A truck of onion and goats were waylaid in broad day light and looted by hoodlums. Just few days back, Dangote truck drivers were ambushed and killed. Nnamdi Kanu has said it times without number that they should attack Northerners. But odua agitators have never targeted Northern interest.

2 Likes

Re: Engr Musa V Ahmed Gulak by Kaduna1stson: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
The nail remove from his head looks exactly like the one seen lying on Sunday Igboho dressing table.
Do the math.
Re: Engr Musa V Ahmed Gulak by modsfucker: 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Even though you sound so lame ...and foolishly inept...you should restrict that foolishness to yourself alone.

The North banned the sale of Onions to the SOUTHERN part of the country zombie.

Also concerning your useless SW....who killed Northerners at IBADAN...

WHO KILLED NORTHERNERS AT MILE 12??

You think this your useless tactic has weight??...you dey learn work...!!!

I hope you saw the people Amotekun caught today on their way to Oyo...Una must collect for una land...

zombies without sense disgust me...spits!!

So North banned sale of onion in the East warrant attack on any truck carrying onion huh? Fights between Hausa and Yoruba is never the same with fight between Northerners and Odudua agitators. Yoruba nation agitators are not criminals like the touts we see parading themselves as IPOB. IPON os every shade of trash.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Anambra: Ihiala LGA election holds Nov 9 as INEC declares election inconclusive / Nigerian Courts Compromised"—nnamdi Kanu’s US Lawyer Vows To Take Buhari Govt To / VIDEO: How Herdsmen Attacked Enugu Community, Killed, Maimed Many – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.